Any local Autism/Asperger's groups in...

Any local Autism/Asperger's groups in Forest?

Posted in the Forest Forum

aspie mom

Allentown, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
My family and I may move to the area do to job transfer. Our six year old son has Asperger's and I'm hoping to find some local support programs for us. Any information would be great!

God Bless!
Holton Walker

Ferrum, VA

#2 Aug 19, 2010
aspie mom wrote:
My family and I may move to the area do to job transfer. Our six year old son has Asperger's and I'm hoping to find some local support programs for us. Any information would be great!
God Bless!
KEEP HIM IN FOREST!!

We dont need nobody catching that here in Altavista!
aspie mom

Allentown, PA

#3 Aug 20, 2010
You got to be kidding me...are you really that much of a heartless a$$hole? It's not a contagious disease you senseless piece o' sh*t! When we come down there I'll be sure to look up up and give you an education with other families of children with autism. Maybe we can help you solve YOUR problem!
Holton Walker

Ferrum, VA

#4 Aug 20, 2010
aspie mom wrote:
You got to be kidding me...are you really that much of a heartless a$$hole? It's not a contagious disease you senseless piece o' sh*t! When we come down there I'll be sure to look up up and give you an education with other families of children with autism. Maybe we can help you solve YOUR problem!
Look up up? Is autistm that disease where you stutter like a moron and have a foul mouth? It looks like either you caught it or it runs in familys like being a lepur.

Either way, you best stay away form the school and DONT COME TO NO FOOTBALL GAMES so we dont catch none of it! A couple of us stand to maybe get a scolarship and we dont need your kind jacking it up!
yankee to inbreed Holton

Allentown, PA

#5 Aug 20, 2010
You stupid inbreed hick.First of all there is no football in the losing south, just watch the sports news it's just inbreed minor league sports, come north and see how real educated people play sports.As far as Aspergers syndrome is concerned your loser General (stonewallstupidJackson) had it and the same goes for that slave fornicating Thomas Jefferson.The only way a inbreed like yourself is going graduate the 5th grade let alone go to community college is if your daddy/uncle/brother gets his inbreed retarded family to take a corny assed named Holton in.Once again Asperger's syndrome has lent to more successful people than the typical rebel can count to.
damn yankee

Allentown, PA

#6 Aug 20, 2010
Does all your FB friends know your such a pea-brain?
Don't bother with college either. No sense wasting grants on an imbecile like you.
Holton Walker

Ferrum, VA

#7 Aug 20, 2010
yankee to inbreed Holton wrote:
You stupid inbreed hick.First of all there is no football in the losing south, just watch the sports news it's just inbreed minor league sports, come north and see how real educated people play sports.As far as Aspergers syndrome is concerned your loser General (stonewallstupidJackson) had it and the same goes for that slave fornicating Thomas Jefferson.The only way a inbreed like yourself is going graduate the 5th grade let alone go to community college is if your daddy/uncle/brother gets his inbreed retarded family to take a corny assed named Holton in.Once again Asperger's syndrome has lent to more successful people than the typical rebel can count to.
Altavista Football rocks and this year we may just go all the way! If you obnoxus yeankees come down here, me and the boys would be happy to show you a little southern hospitality, or at least a souther hospital! If yall people got assburgers, keep them up north!
Holton Walker

Ferrum, VA

#8 Aug 20, 2010
damn yankee wrote:
Does all your FB friends know your such a pea-brain?
Don't bother with college either. No sense wasting grants on an imbecile like you.
You got a lotta nerv, and if you come down here we will show you how much we like yankees
damn yankee

Allentown, PA

#9 Aug 21, 2010
I've gotta lot of nerve? Some mother who wants to help her family and a young child and your posting threats? Don't have children please! Obviously you would have a kid with problems yourself and treat he/her like dirt. Fatherhood is not for you. And there is God who will punish someone like you.
aspie mom

Allentown, PA

#10 Aug 21, 2010
Recent research shows one in 150 individuals has an autism spectrum disorder (Centers for Disease Control, 2007). Based on statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and other governmental agencies, autism spectrum disorders are on the rise and are growing at a rate of 10 to 17 percent per year. The incidence is consistent around the globe, but is four times more prevalent in boys than girls. Autism knows no racial, ethnic or social boundaries and family income, lifestyle and educational levels do not affect the chance of the occurrence of an autism spectrum disorder.
Holton Walker

Ferrum, VA

#11 Aug 23, 2010
damn yankee wrote:
I've gotta lot of nerve? Some mother who wants to help her family and a young child and your posting threats? Don't have children please! Obviously you would have a kid with problems yourself and treat he/her like dirt. Fatherhood is not for you. And there is God who will punish someone like you.
If I had contageos children like you I wouldnt want to have no kids. Stay up north and do us all a favor!
damn yankee

Allentown, PA

#12 Aug 25, 2010
Do you speak for all of Virgina or just the voices in your head? Get a life jackass.
Who

Holly Springs, NC

#13 Aug 27, 2010
aspie mom wrote:
God Bless!
who are you
Holton Walker

Ferrum, VA

#14 Sep 4, 2010
aspie mom wrote:
God Bless!
Did you send your retard kid to Parry McCluer? They way they played last night i thought they were all a bunch of retarded girls! We whooped them good!
apsie mom

Allentown, PA

#15 Sep 6, 2010
*yawn*
Holton Walker

Ferrum, VA

#16 Sep 7, 2010
apsie mom wrote:
*yawn*
Why dont you stay in Pensylevania with your retard infected kid!
lilmsnoitall

Aiken, SC

#17 Sep 20, 2010
aspie mom wrote:
God Bless!
Did anyone respond to your original post?
Our daughter lives in Forest and her son has asperger's,it would be great if there was a support group there. Actually Forest/Lynchburg is comprised of young professionals, and seems to be quite a nice place to live.
I think that was a 12 year old that responded to your thread in the beginning.
Autismmom

Collinsville, VA

#18 Feb 13, 2011
aspie mom wrote:
God Bless!
Great place to move and wonderful resources. Ignore the idoit who responded earlier!:-) He doesn't feel like the rest of us and is scared of a kid who knows such more than him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz: 'Majority of violent criminals' are D... (Dec '15) May 23 payless 5
Liberty needs to shut its doors to foreign hordes! May 21 Mason 1
hi May 19 bert 2
White woman lookin for black man (Apr '13) May 19 bert 33
News Charlottesville businessman who admitted to ste... May 19 bert 2
News Universities Shunning President Trump for Comme... May 19 bert 2
Liberty Baptist--should be ashamed May 19 Father Time 2

Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forest Mortgages