Vermont-Virginia custody case back in...

Vermont-Virginia custody case back in court

There are 13 comments on the EDGEnewyork.com News Feed story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Vermont-Virginia custody case back in court. In it, EDGEnewyork.com News Feed reports that:

A long-running legal saga pitting two former lesbian partners in a child custody fight returns to Vermont this week, with the state's highest court set to hear an appeal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGEnewyork.com News Feed.

“STFU”

Since: May 07

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 21, 2010
This is obviously about more than just this child. The lawyers for Miller claim they have not spoken to her and don't know where she is, but yet they press another appeal... There is an agenda here by the religionists, they're desperate and will stop at nothing to make sure they have their boots on our throats.

Religionists must be stopped at all costs, never surrender!
The Virgin Queen

Miami, FL

#2 Jun 22, 2010
fuzi wrote:
This is obviously about more than just this child. The lawyers for Miller claim they have not spoken to her and don't know where she is, but yet they press another appeal... There is an agenda here by the religionists, they're desperate and will stop at nothing to make sure they have their boots on our throats.
Religionists must be stopped at all costs, never surrender!
Like the gays don't have an agenda?

Yes, Christians have an agenda. To keep their kids away from people like you.

“STFU”

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jun 22, 2010
The Virgin Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a cancer and should be treated as such.
The Virgin Queen

Miami, FL

#4 Jun 22, 2010
fuzi wrote:
<quoted text>You are a cancer and should be treated as such.
Typical hate speech from the notorious fuzzy wuzzy.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jun 22, 2010
The Virgin Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
The agenda of gays is simple, just one word...equality.

And your agenda has NOTHING to do with Christianity...just bigotry. There's nothing Christian about it.
The Virgin Queen

Miami, FL

#6 Jun 22, 2010
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
The agenda of gays is simple, just one word...equality.
And your agenda has NOTHING to do with Christianity...just bigotry. There's nothing Christian about it.
Nice spin. But that's all it is. The gay agenda is to suppress religious freedom as well as to promote a falsely positive image of the gay lifestyle. Fuzzy Wuzzy has hinted strongly he wants people punished for their religious beliefs. Darren, what part of that has anything to do with "equality"?

“STFU”

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jun 23, 2010
The Virgin Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spin. But that's all it is. The gay agenda is to suppress religious freedom as well as to promote a falsely positive image of the gay lifestyle. Fuzzy Wuzzy has hinted strongly he wants people punished for their religious beliefs. Darren, what part of that has anything to do with "equality"?
Liar. I have not advocated that at any time, unless your religious beliefs interfere with my freedom and rights. Your religious freedom does not give you the right to dictate how I live my life.

There SHOULD be a positive image of being gay. Just because you are a self-loathing and bitter person does not mean we all must be so.
The Virgin Queen

Miami, FL

#8 Jun 23, 2010
fuzi wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. I have not advocated that at any time, unless your religious beliefs interfere with my freedom and rights. Your religious freedom does not give you the right to dictate how I live my life.
There SHOULD be a positive image of being gay. Just because you are a self-loathing and bitter person does not mean we all must be so.
lol...and you're a representative of how positive being gay is? You're calling someone bitter? You're one of the nastiest people on this board...you're even nasty to people who are supposed to be on your side. When have you ever made a post that was NOT surly and angry? If your real personality is anything like the way you represent yourself in this forum, then you add to homophobia everytime you walk into a room.
Gilgamesh

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jun 23, 2010
The Virgin Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Never in my have I seen major, gay organizations get together in order to march against the Christianity. Never have I seen gay lobbies trying to get politicians to bar christains from their 1st amendment rights, however, I've seen it the other way around plenty of times. Also, why shouldn't people counter the religious right's propoganda; depicting gays as druggies, satanists, and child rapists? Gays are people, too. They're individuals, and as such, they some come from all cultures, classes, creeds, nationalities, and faiths. Being gay is not a lifestyle. That's a myth. Being gay is just being who you are.

“STFU”

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jun 24, 2010
The Virgin Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...and you're a representative of how positive being gay is? You're calling someone bitter? You're one of the nastiest people on this board...you're even nasty to people who are supposed to be on your side. When have you ever made a post that was NOT surly and angry? If your real personality is anything like the way you represent yourself in this forum, then you add to homophobia everytime you walk into a room.
I give no quarter to hypocrisy, and you are one of the most hypocritical and bitter people ever. You are a joke.
The Virgin Queen

Miami, FL

#11 Jun 24, 2010
Gilgamesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Never in my have I seen major, gay organizations get together in order to march against the Christianity. Never have I seen gay lobbies trying to get politicians to bar christains from their 1st amendment rights, however, I've seen it the other way around plenty of times. Also, why shouldn't people counter the religious right's propoganda; depicting gays as druggies, satanists, and child rapists? Gays are people, too. They're individuals, and as such, they some come from all cultures, classes, creeds, nationalities, and faiths. Being gay is not a lifestyle. That's a myth. Being gay is just being who you are.
Just because the gay community does not attack religious freedom using the exact methods you describe does not mean the gay community does not use other means of trying to attack religious freedom.
The Virgin Queen

Miami, FL

#12 Jun 24, 2010
fuzi wrote:
<quoted text>I give no quarter to hypocrisy, and you are one of the most hypocritical and bitter people ever. You are a joke.
When you use the word hypocrite you must be saying it while looking at yourself naked in the mirror. People who are nasty have no business complaining about how the world treats them.
Gilgamesh

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jun 24, 2010
The Virgin Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the gay community does not attack religious freedom using the exact methods you describe does not mean the gay community does not use other means of trying to attack religious freedom.
How? Many within the gay community are also people of faith. Please elaborate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White woman lookin for black man (Apr '13) Aug 11 one 28
Lazy white people (Aug '13) Aug 6 Save it sparky 28
Elderly care in Forest Jul '16 Gentle Care 1
Lynrocten thieves revealed!! Teresa Humphries a... (May '13) Jul '16 Cat 68
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Jun '16 Darlene 250
Anybody remember La hacienda in lynchburg back ... Jun '16 Mary 3
Heather Peters May '16 Mooky 2

Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forest Mortgages