Woman faces arrest in Vt. lesbian cus...

Woman faces arrest in Vt. lesbian custody dispute

There are 12 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Woman faces arrest in Vt. lesbian custody dispute. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A woman who is locked in a child custody battle with her former lesbian partner and has renounced homosexuality is facing arrest if she doesn't appear in a Vermont court with the child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Disgusted American

Cranbury, NJ

#1 Feb 23, 2010
..if this had been a man who left/ stole the child from its mother....there would be an Amber Alert for his arrest....and vise vers..if a woman,stole her child from her x-husband......but because it's a LGBT related issue/custody battle - its being given kid gloves..just another form of Bigotry & discrimination against LGBT Americans.

“LIFE'S TO SHORT TO LET TOPIX”

Since: Aug 08

TROLLS GET YA DOWN:-)

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Disgusted American wrote:
..if this had been a man who left/ stole the child from its mother....there would be an Amber Alert for his arrest....and vise vers..if a woman,stole her child from her x-husband......but because it's a LGBT related issue/custody battle - its being given kid gloves..just another form of Bigotry & discrimination against LGBT Americans.
I totally agree with you on this.

Lisa Miller is a fugitive and needs to be found......and Isabella needs to be place with her other legal parent.

This has obviously been going on WAY to long and for all parties involve, but especially for Isabella........there needs to be closure.

JMO

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3 Feb 23, 2010
Today is hopefully the day her arrest warrant issued and then she becomes a FUGITIVE from the law..

Nice title for a 'christian convert' dont ya think?
Great example of 'family values'!
Mr Bill

Olympia, WA

#4 Feb 23, 2010
How does one renounce their homosexuality? Wouldn't that just be denial? Strange. I hope the child will be safe.
Sue

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Feb 23, 2010
I would love to see her on America's Most Wanted!!!
Janet

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 23, 2010
Sue wrote:
I would love to see her on America's Most Wanted!!!
Maybe you could get with her
Short Left Index Finger

Georgetown, Canada

#9 Feb 24, 2010
She's hiding out at Pat Robertson's home.

“Oh well, been called worse ”

Since: Sep 09

Santa Cruz

#10 Feb 24, 2010
Anyone , who for any reason disobeys a court order without bothering to even try and file to show due cause is taking the law into their own hands. She should be arrested !!!!!

This woman is hiding behind religion to try and force her way in this custody battle. I bet when all is said done and over with shes back to being a lesbian once again.

Its nothing more than a bitter breakup and custody situation .
Short Left Index Finger

Georgetown, Canada

#11 Feb 24, 2010
There's nobody more radical than an ex.
Short Left Index Finger

Georgetown, Canada

#12 Feb 24, 2010
An Amber Alert sounds like a good idea to me.
Short Left Index Finger

Georgetown, Canada

#13 Feb 24, 2010
The daughter has to get her schooling somewhere.

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#14 Feb 24, 2010
jimi doss wrote:
Anyone , who for any reason disobeys a court order without bothering to even try and file to show due cause is taking the law into their own hands. She should be arrested !!!!!
This woman is hiding behind religion to try and force her way in this custody battle. I bet when all is said done and over with shes back to being a lesbian once again.
Its nothing more than a bitter breakup and custody situation .
I feel certain that members of the guanoloco anti-gay groups are supporting this outlaw in the name of their "religion." I also feel certain the groups themselves know about it but are looking the other way to preserve a modicum of plausible deniability. I hope this is proven without a shadow of a doubt when the criminal is apprehended. People need to see the truth about the "law abiding only when it suits us because we are christians™" and condemn them for it.

I fell terrible for the poor little girl who is caught up in this mess. God only knows what kind of lies and hateful things she has been told about her other mother, a woman who loves her and just wants to be part of her daughter's life. It's obvious this whole issue has become a tragedy for all involved, largely because of the influence of anti-gay animosity. This once happy family has been used by the wingnuts and they should answer for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson Forest Basketball coach May 29 Jimmy Carter 1
pissed off wife May 18 Daughter with que... 4
Lazy white people (Aug '13) May 13 fact 22
Review: PCA Pain Care Center Of Lynchburg May 9 Confused 2
Poll Do you think Lynchburg has a gang problem? (Dec '07) May 5 iceman 24
Jefferson Forest High School basketball coach Apr '15 jcarter 3
Fasting To Lose Weight Apr '15 Trusty 2
More from around the web

Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE