Terry Shepherd arrested in case of mi...

Terry Shepherd arrested in case of missing Kenton women

There are 112 comments on the Lima News story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Terry Shepherd arrested in case of missing Kenton women. In it, Lima News reports that:

A Patterson man had hearings in two different county courtrooms Friday on charges that accuse him of killing three women in two separate incidents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lima News.

Cali

Los Angeles, CA

#61 Dec 13, 2008
mchord Thank you for the apology, it is sincerely appreciated. I don't know if you will believe this or not but I do understand the difficult family position you are in! We don't know each other but please believe me when I tell you that I would not make a statement against Brandi if I did not know and believe it to be true. Please remember she has had a very skilled and persuasive teacher when it comes to deceit.
I am glad for your family's sake that Kenneth is not also a part of your family, that would add a lot of extra stress to your life
EOE

Kenton, OH

#62 Dec 16, 2008
Anyone who knew of his actions is guilty and should do time right next to him. It's not as if it were a big shocker to his wife what kind of character he is. She is guilty! She could have prevented any of this chaos from happening in the first place with a simple phone call.
CCP

AOL

#63 Dec 17, 2008
LOOKING FOR DJ WATKINS AND DEREK WATKINS
ADA/ALGER/CRIDERSVILLE AREA
hdfan

AOL

#64 Dec 18, 2008
CCP wrote:
LOOKING FOR DJ WATKINS AND DEREK WATKINS
ADA/ALGER/CRIDERSVILLE AREA
a lot of people
r looking for those punks.
cowardly p**sy's. the end is near
bhlahh

AOL

#65 Dec 23, 2008
He has problams and needs to fix them some way or another
molly_icehockey

Saint Paul, MN

#67 Dec 30, 2008
Wow...my dad told me about this last night (Terry is my first cousin.) Can't say that I am suprised.:(
I deeply apologize to the families involved for you losses. God bless you!!
Cali

Upland, CA

#68 Dec 30, 2008
Molly,
Thank you.
Louise Craig

Zanesville, OH

#69 Dec 31, 2008
i feel bad for everyone its a sad thing that so many are hurting right now my heart goes out to his mom and dad and the ones who lost loved ones.

Since: Jan 09

Zanesville, OH

#70 Jan 18, 2009
if you know anything about this case, you would understand what my family and i are going through. we had to sit for the last 2 and 1/2 months just trying to get one of the ladies remains back,while the other family had closure with in the first month of the murder.and honestly do you know anything about this guy. if you did you would understand it a little bit but not the whole story. i am only 16 and having to deal with a murder case. you haven't felt any kind of pain from a death or for any other family who has delt with a murder in their family intill it hits home.

Since: Oct 08

Piketon, OH

#71 Jan 18, 2009
I think TERRY should be given the death sentence he is 1 sick minded f***kn freak that we need not waste our tax dollars on to feed him while in prison there other things the state could use the money for i feel for the family's but they shouldve never let him out had they not allowed him a release from prison this may not have happened
someone who cares

Versailles, OH

#72 Apr 8, 2009
kenton wrote:
<quoted text>
My question to the two murdered ladies. Who really says yes to a man they meet that same day and says yea you look like a nice guy let me give you a ride.(they were just so nice) Didn't your mother ever teach you not to take candy from strangers. hmmm thats fishy. I can tell you this I would never give someone my phone number that I just meet let alone drive them home. What did they want.. Sex, Drugs perhaps. maybe there own addictions are the death of them? Hmmm no body looks at both sides of the story.
There is more to this than any of us will ever know.
You must not know what you are talking about my aunt was no druggy so you better get that out of your mouth kenton. second she came from a large family and yes she would be nice and give someone a ride. YOU must be a low life scum to say something like that you dont know crap, Junkie
SOMEWHERE IN OHIO

Middlesboro, KY

#73 Apr 13, 2009
fry him..he wanted to kill me in 1979..hitler lover himself
SOMEWHERE IN OHIO

Middlesboro, KY

#74 Apr 13, 2009
sorry sherry..his sister..but fry him..he wanted to kill me in 1979...hitler himself
JUST SAYING

Belchertown, MA

#76 Apr 27, 2009
This is the problem in the country we live in, A life(s)is take and then people make up excuses for them so we(tax payers) can drop $70,000 on them and keep them a live is prison. I drop about 35 cents on a 45 Cal. round and all it would take is one in this guys head and he would not suffer and we, tax payer, would save $70,000 thousand dollars. Bleading hearts suck!

“You can't handle the truth!!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#77 Apr 29, 2009
It is obvious you are not a politician! Have you ever thought of being one? You have my vote!!:)
JUST SAYING

Belchertown, MA

#78 Apr 29, 2009
I have been a public servant for 14 years and I can tell you most all politicians are white collar criminals and thatís why I could never be one. This country took away the rights of an average honest American citizen becoming politician. Thatís why itís all about the money they have, you can get any elected position if you have the right money.
Angel

Lancaster, OH

#79 May 25, 2009
Just sitting here remembering my sweet sister who was murdered on Oct.12th by Terry Shepherd. There is a big hole in our family and it won't get any easier. I will always miss her!!!
wow

Centerburg, OH

#80 May 26, 2009
mchord wrote:
first of all brandi did not know any of this and before you write something make sure you have the facts and another thing their children will be just fine.....yes he was the devil and he should die for what he did ....but his wife had nothing to do with it .....instead of most rumors wont you wait until the facts come out before you condem someone
it seems to me someone has pulled the wool over your eyes! i have read all the posts. and this one got me! It must be terrible to be Brandi right now! Knowing she could have done something to prevent these horrible murders! how you say? REPORT THE DRUG ABUSE! there is no way she didn't know her husband was doing HARD drugs! that means she didn't mind a DRUG USER being around her children.(bad parenting!)and/ or she was partaking in the drugs herself!( bad parenting!) so for you to be so blind that you think the children are "just fine" is wrong on many levels! maybe you need to take the glasses off and PREVENT a crime yourself before something happens to those poor kids!
pissed off woman

Richwood, OH

#81 Aug 13, 2009
Suck F*ck!

“You can't handle the truth!!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#82 Aug 17, 2009
pissed off woman wrote:
Suck F*ck!
Let me guess, you were on the debate team! Your response has left me speechless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug bust on Woodrow Ave..Hootens at it again! Aug 27 Molly 1
Monica Mazey (Jul '12) Jul '15 farnsworth 6
Town name Jul '15 Lindajbarth 1
Forest Is Doing Well Again. Festival is upon us... Jun '15 Killing Time In Ohio 1
Dunkirk Woman Robbed?! May '15 ButtonDownTheHatches 1
Hardin Northern pledge of allegiance? Apr '15 goyim 2
Why did Jaden Heacock still from those kids? Apr '15 therealdeal 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forest Mortgages