Haley Barbour: Made in America: States and Businesses Can Restore American Manufacturing

Jul 23, 2012 Full story: The Huffington Post

At a time when all eyes seem directed at Washington for job creation solutions, businesses and state governments have been quietly taking the lead.

Read more
Keith Manogue

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Joel Avery of 5655 Winterwood Dr. screwed me out of 1650.00. He sold me an engine block on the site: racingjunk.com and it turned out the block was not as described and it was also badly worn and broken making it un usable. He has cut me off from all comunication other than telling me "there is nothing I can do" And will not step up and make this right like the good Christian man he claims to be. If anyone that sees this know Joel, please bring this to his attention and ask him why he wont fix this problem. All I want is whats fair.
Keith Manogue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogus police chief (Jan '14) Nov '14 Been there done that 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep '14 BigDan 59
My Visit to Morton (Aug '14) Aug '14 MSURocks 1
Edwards (Jul '14) Jul '14 Phil 1
News Comcast awarding scholarships to 14 Mississippi... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Who Cares 1
Stephanie Coker (Oct '07) Apr '14 your mom 20
News Tarrytown Singer Pays Tribute to WWII Era with ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rob DeRocker 1
Forest Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]