mommy

Kermit, WV

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I'm a mommy to a 4 month old babygirl and i will have to put her in daycare soon, in order to finish my college degree. Does anyone have any suggestions of which daycare in the williamson area??? I know there is Living Water, Kidz & Co, and Mother Goose. It breaks my heart to put her in daycare, but it will benefit her in the long run. Any suggestions would be VERY appreciated. Thanks!!
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
you should have ask this on FB, anyone who puts something on this site is only asking for these daycares to be put down. its a shame people get up and go to work at all 3 of these places and someone gets on here and starts a topic on them. don't say You don't have FB. Even if you didn't you have to know a friend that does. what a pitiful world.
mommy

Kermit, WV

#3 Mar 14, 2013
i do not live in the williamson area, i will be coming there for class!!!! why would i ask on FB when none of my friends on there are from williamson? i am not asking for anyone to be put down! I never get on this site, just wanted to know opinions on what i should do. mind your own business, i am not a pitiful person.
just wondering

Pikeville, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Where are you driving to Williamson from? I have worked in school system for several years and just recently quit to be a stay at home mom. if your close and are interested in a babysitter instead I would be interested.
Momma

Pikeville, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
My daughter goes to Kidz & co. And we really love it! Tammi and all the staff are great!
jc98a

Belfry, KY

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Mine has gone to living waters since she was 1 and loves it
My view

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2013
mommy wrote:
I'm a mommy to a 4 month old babygirl and i will have to put her in daycare soon, in order to finish my college degree. Does anyone have any suggestions of which daycare in the williamson area??? I know there is Living Water, Kidz & Co, and Mother Goose. It breaks my heart to put her in daycare, but it will benefit her in the long run. Any suggestions would be VERY appreciated. Thanks!!
I would never let my child go to Living Waters since she is so young. I had a friend who's daughter went there when she was an infant and the wet diapers were left on her for so long that she was bleeding from such a bad diaper rash. I was also told that there was "spanking" going on at this facility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 153,125
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Truther 4,558
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Princess412 81,633
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr really 26,265
NEW MALL opening at the site of Majestic School 7 hr always a majestic... 10
Phelps elem 8 hr friend 6
•••
•••
•••

Forest Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••