richard and lisa hudec just plain con...

richard and lisa hudec just plain con artists

Posted in the Forest Glen Forum

INTOTAL AGREEMENT

Naples, FL

#1 Aug 6, 2009
GeorgeYoungEMP wrote:
OKAY. I UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT BUT AREN'T YOU GIVING THEM TOO MUCH CLOUT. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE YOU ARE EXPOSING THEM BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE WHO COME IN CONTACT WITH THEM HAVE THEM ALREADY FIGURED OUT AND THE ONES THAT DON'T LEARN QUICKLY. WHETHER RICH HUDEC IS IN JAIL, HE IS A CROOK, ALWAYS BEEN A CROOK, ALWAYS WILL BE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IN MARYLAND HE WAS A YOUNGER CROOK, IN FLORIDA IS AN OLDER CROOK. WHEREVER HE GOES HE WILL BE AN EVEN OLDER CROOK. HE IS NOT GOING TO CHNAGE HIS SPOTS. LISA HUDEC IS A GREEDY ACCOMPLICE. SHE STANDS BY HER MAN BECAUSE SHE IS IN AGREEMENT FOR HIS SCHEMES. THEY ARE ALSO HER SCHEMES. WHETHER SHE AVOIDS PRISON OR NOT, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE ALREADY BUT HASN'T BEEN. WHETHER THAT WILL CHANGE, I DO NOT KNOW. BUT SHE IS A CROOK, ALWAYS WILL BE, SHE JUST HAS A GOOD WAY OF HIDING BEHIND RICH HUDEC CRIMINAL PAST AND PRESENT AND MOST LIKELY WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO BUT I WOULD NOT WASTE TIME WORRYING ABOUT TELLING THE WORLD LIKE THIS, JUST ACCEPT THESE PEOPLE AS SHRED, CORRUPT, GREEDY, SORDID, AND ALL THE THINGS TOLD IN THIS BLOG BUT WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BE ABOE TO DO ABOUT IT. THESE HUDECS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO AVOID ALOT OF THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY AND THE LAW OF AVERAGES CATCH THEM AT CERTAIN INTERVALS. RICH HAD ANOTHER ONE LAST YEAR AND I AM NOT SURE WHEN LISA WILL HAVE HERS BUT OU KNOW WHAT, I AM NOT GOING TO WORYY ABOUT IT. THEIR LIVES ARE ON THE DARK SIDE, FULL OF CORRUPTION, LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE, DRUGS, MONEY LAUNDERING, INSURANCE FRAUD, MAIL FRAUD, PLAIN FRAUD, LIES, AND DECEIT. NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE DARK SIDE WORRYING ABOUT THEIR CRIMES ARE YOU NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE THROUGH THEIR SORDIDNESS? LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT AND CHOOSE TO BE IN THEIR LIFE OR IN YOUR LIFE. GO FOR IT AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEIR DEMISE. IT WILL COME IN DUE TIME.
IN TOTAL AGREEMENT.
MikeK115

Naples, FL

#2 Aug 7, 2009
INTOTAL AGREEMENT wrote:
<quoted text> IN TOTAL AGREEMENT.
1. Holiday was not the owner of USProtect. Holiday was the owner of Holiday international which was sold to LISA HUDEC in 2003.
2. LISA HUDEC was the current owner of USProtect.
3. Her husband was friends with Michael Holiday. Michael Holiday gave Rich Hudec a job right after his 4th federal prison sentence."Prison to CEO' to 'Owner of USProtect" all in less tah a 2 year span. Want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?
4. When Holiday still owend the company he and Hudec bribed a GSA person, Ms. Neslon, to get contrats
5. Holiday sold the compnay to HUDEC which put it in his wifes name LISA because he was convicted felon.' No info on where they got the money to buy a company with Rich spending all of his adult life in and out of Federal Penns' Rich did pull some fast cons sure and his Wife was just a working gal who married a crook and became a crook.
6. Lisa and Rich knew the contracts will run out with the retirement of their BRIBED contact-hasn't anybody put that together? Ms. Nelson was almost 65 and once she retired, there would be no more link to the GSA contracts.
7. Lisa Hudec pulls out millions of dollars, becomes stinking rich and plays-I didn't know, I am innocent, I just married a crook, Well you know something You would have to be pretty darn dumb not to see what happened and what is. She can play dumb all she wants but I am sure she cannot sleep at night, her life must be a mess. People cannot play a role they do not live and make anything go right. I am sure her constant failures after the Bribes will only go to prove that her role in all of this will be her demise.
Boatsman888

Naples, FL

#3 Aug 7, 2009
What I read about the GSA person who was bribed being almost 65 tells us more about the rush for that LISA HUDEC greedy witch, to be able to bankrupt USPROTECT. I hope she is exposed and spread the word that FACTS ARE FACTS. You lay them out and it smells pretty rotten. Was RICH or LISA rich before USPROTECT-NO. DID they have lucrative jobs to have such a nest egg they could swing a 180 million dollar loan to purchase USPROTECT? We think not-multiple Prison terms for him-just a regular 9-5 for her-Naw. Unless her regular job had nightime activities. Naw-have you seen her, she would never be able to make enough to survive let alone buy a company-even a little company and certainly not something like USPROTECT. This story is as crooked as they come. Has anyone asked why he put it in his wife, Lisa name because he had past felonies? He filled out all of the GSA contracts so do you really think that he would be worried about having it in her name if that was all there was to that. Come on folks. These people are 2 bit crooks with holes right through their MO's. Read the facts, look logically at these people. They are as crooked and ruthless as they come. Everything is a plot to them, a plot to win out over all of us more smucks who come in their path.
Wincement

Naples, FL

#5 Aug 7, 2009
Boatsman888 wrote:
What I read about the GSA person who was bribed being almost 65 tells us more about the rush for that LISA HUDEC greedy witch, to be able to bankrupt USPROTECT. I hope she is exposed and spread the word that FACTS ARE FACTS. You lay them out and it smells pretty rotten. Was RICH or LISA rich before USPROTECT-NO. DID they have lucrative jobs to have such a nest egg they could swing a 180 million dollar loan to purchase USPROTECT? We think not-multiple Prison terms for him-just a regular 9-5 for her-Naw. Unless her regular job had nightime activities. Naw-have you seen her, she would never be able to make enough to survive let alone buy a company-even a little company and certainly not something like USPROTECT. This story is as crooked as they come. Has anyone asked why he put it in his wife, Lisa name because he had past felonies? He filled out all of the GSA contracts so do you really think that he would be worried about having it in her name if that was all there was to that. Come on folks. These people are 2 bit crooks with holes right through their MO's. Read the facts, look logically at these people. They are as crooked and ruthless as they come. Everything is a plot to them, a plot to win out over all of us more smucks who come in their path.
Isn't it the American way to make it rich? Isn't that all Rich and Lisa did? They saw a golden opportunity and they took it. Now all of you right wing commies want to begrudeg them to take from whomever is dumb enough to get taken from. Geez, smarten up and you wouldn't have such a problem and then smartys like the Hudecs want be able to rib ya blind.
Backwaters41

Naples, FL

#6 Aug 8, 2009
He’d faced up to five years in federal prison on each charge and a $250,000 fine for tax evasion for failing to report more than $500 million in income. But because he offered to provide the government with “substantial assistance,” including testifying against others in bribery schemes so he could obtain a reduced sentence, some of his court documents were confidential.

Hudec pleaded guilty Nov. 30, admitting he concealed past convictions and judgments to obtain government security contracts for federal courthouses, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the Dept. of Homeland Security, the US Air Force, the Social Security Administration and other federal buildings. At the time, he’d been convicted of fraud in four separate federal criminal prosecutions and had numerous civil judgments for fraud.

In March, when USProtect closed, three creditors, including two former employees, filed involuntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings against it, seeking $16 million in unpaid loans and wages. Court documents say Lisa Hudec’s salary was $384,615, but the company gave her $5 million in payments, ending in the company being unable to pay its employees and other financial problems.

On March 8, federal prosecutors filed a forfeiture action seeking up to $6.9 million from a USProtect bank account; the couple’s $1.24 million Grey Oaks home; their $1.118 million home at 5699 Sago Court in The Vineyards; and a 20-foot pleasure cruiser owned by Richard Hudec, an award-winning fisherman. Lisa Hudec filed an order of protection, and the government dropped the lien against the Grey Oaks home on June 11.

The forfeiture complaint alleges they were the fruits of money laundering and bribery. A court affidavit says that between March 24, 2007, and August 23, 2007, at least $6.9 million the government paid for contracts was obtained through bribes and transferred to USProtect’s account.

The affidavit says more than $250,000 in bribery proceeds was used to purchase their home at The Vineyards, more than $62,000 in bribes were used to buy the boat and more than $1.5 million in bribery proceeds was used in the Grey Oaks home purchase.

A month after Lisa Hudec’s company shut down, she purchased Tu-Co Peat, a farm supply company in Sebring, according to state incorporation records. She operates it out of Avon Park with her husband under the name Ram Peat. She also operates RC Holdings of Florida in Avon Park.
LEARNING CURVE

Naples, FL

#7 Aug 15, 2009
LA Guard wrote:
We have no information from anyone here. I wonder if I will ever see my $6,000 owed to me in backpay. If anyone ever see any of their pay please post a comment and let others know.
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT MONEY. THE HUDECS WERE CLEVER ENOUGH TO STICK THE MONEY IN OFF SHORE AND ANOTHER BUSINESS. EVEN WACHOVIA HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO COLLECT A 4 MILLION DOLLAR JUDGEMENT THAT IS FILED IN FLORIDA FROM USPROTECT DAYS. THE HUDECS MADE OFF WITH ALOT OF PEOPLES MONEY AND DID NOT LOOK BACK. IT WAS ALL A CON AND UNFORTUNATELY WE ALL BOUGHT INTO IT BECAUSE WE WORKEDD FOR CROOKS WHO HAD A MISSION. BUY USPROTECT RIGHT AFTER RICH WAS ABLE TO SECURE THE BRIBED CONTRACTS AND MICHEAL HOLIDAY WANTED TO GET HIS PART AND BAIL. THE HUDECS NEVER MENAT TO STAY BUT TO BUILD UP THE COMPANY, GET OUT ALL THE CASH THEY COULD QUICKLY AND GET OUT OF DODGE. WHAT WE DIDN'Y KNOW AT THE TIME WAS THAT AS EARLY AS 2006 THE HUDECS BOUGHT THE NEW COMPANY WHERE THEY WERE GOING TO DO THEIR NEXT CON. ALOT OF MONEY WENT INTO THE NEW COMPANY SO IN 2006, 2007, AND EALRY 2008, YOUR MONEY, MY MONEY, ALOT OF PEOPLE'S MONEY WENT INTO NEW HOMES FOR THE HUDECS, A RATHER LARGE LUXURY BOAT, HIGH PROFILE LIVING AND THE NEW COMPANY. WHEN USPROTECT WAS GOING BANKRUPT THE NEW COMPANY WAS BUYING BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT, RICH AND LIDA BUILT A 7 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE IN 2007. CHECK COLLIER COUNTY FLORIDA RECORDS. THE HUDECS ARE NOW BANKRUPTING THE NEW COMPANY WITH HOPES OF UNLOADING IT TO HAVE 'CLEAN MONEY' FROM THE SIRTY MONEY THEY LAUNDERED FROM USPROTECT AND OTHER QUESTIONABLE ACTIVITIES. DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR MONEY THEY OWE YOU, THE LIST IS WAY TOO LONG OF PEOPLE WHO GOT TOOK BY THE HUDEC MAFIA.
jones

Cape Coral, FL

#9 Jan 27, 2014
no he is running business here in Florida that he paid for with stolen money. he and his wife are criminals and still continue to run illegal operations and they will be stopped eventually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reggae is 100% Jamaican...NOT Puerto Rican (Mar '10) Aug 15 Panarican12 86
car repair Aug 12 j99mac 1
News Federal Contractor Abruptly Shuts Down (Mar '08) Jul '17 Location location 1,176
News Bernie Sanders tells his Maryland faithful to b... Jul '17 USA Today 1
Beware: MoCo Republican cops are on the take Jun '17 Harveyringwald 1
News MS-13 gang member gets life sentence for murder (Nov '08) May '17 Son of CSA 120
How much would it cost for a 17 year old to ins... (Oct '13) Jan '14 waineqyr890 4

Forest Glen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forest Glen Mortgages