Three women charged for alleged tresp...

Three women charged for alleged trespassing

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Tribune story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Three women charged for alleged trespassing. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Three women were charged after state police at Gibson said they criminally trespassed on Jeffrey Burman's property at about 1 p.m. Monday in Susquehanna County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Pamela

Westtown, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Correction: We were looking for old bottle dumps as we are avid bottle diggers, looking for and digging up history. I know the grandfather whom I thought owned the land. He knows of my 40+ year bottle digging passion. I personally, made a mistake thinking it was his land and not knowing it was his grandson's property.

I do wish people would ask the accused before posting false information and not knowing all the facts.

We are not thieves and were just pursuing a many year hobby, and made a legitmate mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camp toloa (Mar '10) Mar 25 FritzKreisler 31
News New warden, deputy warden appointed at SCI-Waymart Mar 22 showard 1
News Snowy Owl Recovering at Center in the Poconos Feb '18 kimilyn 1
News Police: Honesdale mother had 12-year-old daught... Dec '17 WKS V 1
Review: Reeves Awnings (Aug '15) Nov '17 Donotusereevesawn... 2
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Sep '17 Jay Hall 872
News Vandals Target Community (Aug '09) Sep '17 black lung will g... 103

Forest City Jobs

Personal Finance

Forest City Mortgages