Pissed off

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

Did anyone hear that Heather beat up her daughter and lost her? I heard that she was high on drugs or something. And that she was sleeping with several men also..How could anyone do that to their daughter. But heather got what she had coming to her...
Nice girl

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Pissed off wrote:
Did anyone hear that Heather beat up her daughter and lost her? I heard that she was high on drugs or something. And that she was sleeping with several men also..How could anyone do that to their daughter. But heather got what she had coming to her...
I can't believe that these people would write bad things about This girl! We all know her as an example for all other girls in town! She is kind, nice, courteous and socially she is poise! Why I have known her to give folks her last dime! I remember once when April Wiggins grandmother didn't have money to buy medicine she gave her $22 to buy her medicine. I have known her at school to give her lunch money to other kids who didn't have enough money to buy their lunch and that lunch was probably all they got to eat all day. She was always kind to all her teachers and well liked by all of them. She often made the best grades of anyone in the whole class and would help the other children with their math problems! I always thought that she should have been the homecoming queen but even if she would have been elected she wouldn't have accepted because she is so modest. I just know that such a kind and gentle person will be blessed by The Lord thought her lifetime. Her family is also an example for all the people of our town. Even her sister is an example for all to follow and hold up. When I see these girls I know in my heart that their is hope for young people in our town and all over this great country of ours! May God continue to bless them and look after them and let them be around for years to come to keep helping folks all over.
Honest

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Pissed off wrote:
She ain't never stole nothing in her hole life! You need to be horsewhipped for gettin on hear and trashin this precious child! U are totally crazy! She is as honest as the day is long! She ain't never tuck nothin from nobody!
heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Pissed off wrote:
This is false and some one who hates me i was not on drugs i was with one man and my daughter was out of control.we hit each other.i sent her to live with her dad and we now have a great relationship .shes in church close to graduation an im proud.during this time my mother was very sick an died.i dont think i got what i deserved.i did what i had to do to save my family.and tried to help my mother .who ever you are i feel sorry for your stupidity u must be an un happy person god bless
heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Thats so not true get a life an whats coming to you....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forest City Discussions

Search the Forest City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 16 min Victoria 55,560
Word of Faith 21 hr i heard 7
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Jul 4 amanda 8
Stevie Nanney Jun 30 The Man 1
Red Raven/Heather Works (Apr '13) May '14 well 8
has anyone heard about a lawn mower accident May '14 yes 3
any supervision in the county revenue office May '14 Wicked Wanda 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forest City Jobs

•••