Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37333 Feb 28, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup...life was hard in 1630. Must of been hard in south central ocrakoke island robbing native americans of their lands.
Glad you will stand your ground. Makes for an easier target to hit when they don't move.
If you had half as much personality as you think you have clout, you might actually be somebody.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37334 Feb 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Either way, we win! Silver nailed it with the "GET" statement. I guess my tolerance is over.:) How are ya? I hope things are well.
Have to agree Lu. Not too difficult to understand Silver and what he means. It might not be pretty, but he "GETS" his point across and I'm with you, either way my tolerance is over. Things are ok and we're just plugging along. Just like Silver, still waiting for the paperwork to all be completed and then it's time to move along from "these hills". Beauty, peace and a tranquil lifestyle is like milk "it does a body good"!!!:) Hope things are well with you!?!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37335 Feb 28, 2013
As if he cares and that's what drives some people crazy on here. The "Hollywood" syndrome doesn't effect Silver. He sees it as a "charcter" flaw. BTW, Silver, I looked at the US Chamber of Commerce website on Singapoor, 2% unemployment, great GDP, etc...good for you.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37336 Feb 28, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>If you had half as much personality as you think you have clout, you might actually be somebody.
Thanks for your insight but I will pass on it

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37337 Feb 28, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your insight but I will pass on it
Silver, couldn't agree more. Pass it on to someone that "thinks" they know what "clout" you have and if you're like me, I'm not running for office, so what people think about my personality matters very little. I know who I am, where I came from and where I'm going and if that makes me a bad person, then I'm a bad person. I've had this dream for years to move away from here and I'm cashing in on it. Just like you about you and your wife; my husband and I sacrificed, worked hard for what we have, my daughter is now an adult with a good education and job and I'm taking care of the rest of my family. It gets a little difficult at times, but I definitely see light at the end of the tunnel and I'm very excited. As I said yesterday, I'm getting on the first lifeboat off the Titanic of this country.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37338 Feb 28, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup...life was hard in 1630. Must of been hard in south central ocrakoke island robbing native americans of their lands.
Glad you will stand your ground. Makes for an easier target to hit when they don't move.
Gosh, you and bacon done pissed off every dem in America, by going to better places.Jealousy, so they say, is a bitch.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37339 Feb 28, 2013
I think you miss the point entirely. I do not oppose your move, I am glad you have the money to do so, it is commendable that you have been frugal, industrious and lucky in business.
What pises me is your constant berating of the USA which GAVE you the opportunities you have enjoyed. Some people just cannot handle democracy because they do not understand how it works. Just move and STFU
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are exercising your rights. Good for you. Glad you still can.
Forgive me if I don't buy into your team's ideology or crap. Because that is all it is. Crap. You guys peddle ideas but don't really believe in them. If you did, there wouldn't be homeless or unemployed because you guys would be curing all their ills.
Instead, you'd rather rob from my wife and I, the things we have worked for and strived for, a lifestyle of comfort that we can afford to enjoy finally. Her and I. We knew what we were signing up for when we got married and started our family. We have an opportunity for it to be her and I and you guys want to rob us only to give it away to some worthless fuck that won't work at McDonalds. How are we not to have a problem with that notion again?
GET FUCKED Democrat. Over my dead body. I gladly welcome you as my enemy so feel free to try. Anytime.
What I am befuddled by is that we disagree with one another, we are taking the peaceful solution of leaving Amercia because we disagree with your leadership and your teams ideologies and it is still not good enough...

Location hidden

#37340 Feb 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
I think you miss the point entirely. I do not oppose your move, I am glad you have the money to do so, it is commendable that you have been frugal, industrious and lucky in business.
What pises me is your constant berating of the USA which GAVE you the opportunities you have enjoyed. Some people just cannot handle democracy because they do not understand how it works. Just move and STFU
<quoted text>
What was "gave"? Because if it was "gave" to Silver, Bacon, YOU, and everyone else it should have been "gave" to me. So, exactly what was "gave"? I mean EXACTLY what was "gave".

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37341 Feb 28, 2013
MSNBC accuses president of"selling"access.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37342 Feb 28, 2013
You are a true American. I will stand with you and together we can change things for the better. If we don't win, at least we take pride in the stand. Let the chicken hawks run.
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
My people got off the boat "John and Mary" 1630. They played a big part in making this country what it is and suffered everything one could imagine and I be damned money or none I wont pack up and leave. I don't give a crap how bad it gets. I'll stand my ground or die trying.

Location hidden

#37343 Feb 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
You are a true American. I will stand with you and together we can change things for the better. If we don't win, at least we take pride in the stand. Let the chicken hawks run.
<quoted text>
Well get to changin things, why wait? The both of you flap those lips and I see no "change" for the better. So STFU or start changing things.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37344 Feb 28, 2013
One theory I read says humans are creatures of collective thought, like bees. If everyone starts getting angry, then it spreads and wars start. If people start getting settled, then there are periods of peace and prosperity. Lots of people these days are angry even though they have very luxurious lives. If that brings us war, then I dread it for my children. I didn't want them to have to see that.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You missed my point.Even my English friends noticed the relentless barrage of bad news that the media spoons out in a kind of frenzy.The kind of news I'm talking about has nothing to do with any political party, it's just the sheer volume of bad news.Beginning to think that's went we have so many drug addicts and alcoholics in America, anything to numb oneself against the inexorable tide of bad news.This week, the Africanized bees are gonna get us.Forget that picnic boys, them fireants got something for ya! You might as well put that trip to the Everglades off as well, them boa constructors are 25 feet long there, where's the baby?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37345 Feb 28, 2013
I am doing it now, it is happening now. You are probably old enough to know that most change happens slowly. Working within the framework of our democracy is the way it happens. Losing one election (or even two) shouldn't drive you to run away and quit. That shows a lack of understanding of the process as well as a lack of personal fortitude.. Democracy is a painful process but it is the best form of government for the most people that has yet been conceived. You will survive and things will get better for you---unlesws you worry yourself to death with pessimism.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Well get to changin things, why wait? The both of you flap those lips and I see no "change" for the better. So STFU or start changing things.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37346 Feb 28, 2013
Go back a few posts to the previous explainations. I guess you think Silver taught himself to read, write and do arithmetic? I suppose you think he GAVE himslef a student loan to attend college? I suppose you think Silver built all the roads, airports, railways and sea ports that allowed the commerce that generated his bean counting job?. If you are too stupid to understand, then further explaination will be futile.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What was "gave"? Because if it was "gave" to Silver, Bacon, YOU, and everyone else it should have been "gave" to me. So, exactly what was "gave"? I mean EXACTLY what was "gave".

Location hidden

#37347 Feb 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>I think you miss the point entirely. I do not oppose your move, I am glad you have the money to do so, it is commendable that you have been frugal, industrious and lucky in business.
And your constant berating and fault finding of the Republican Party is old news. You could do something about it, like move, but instead you remain defiant only to whine some more.

Einstein once wrote the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over, and over, and over again expecting different results.

I understand democracy well enough to know that your rights end where mine begin. Don't like it, take a walk democrat. Make sure your check with your extra doesn't bounce.

Location hidden

#37348 Feb 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Silver, couldn't agree more. Pass it on to someone that "thinks" they know what "clout" you have and if you're like me, I'm not running for office, so what people think about my personality matters very little. I know who I am, where I came from and where I'm going and if that makes me a bad person, then I'm a bad person. I've had this dream for years to move away from here and I'm cashing in on it. Just like you about you and your wife; my husband and I sacrificed, worked hard for what we have, my daughter is now an adult with a good education and job and I'm taking care of the rest of my family. It gets a little difficult at times, but I definitely see light at the end of the tunnel and I'm very excited. As I said yesterday, I'm getting on the first lifeboat off the Titanic of this country.
Agreed doll. Could care less. Only one I would ever owe any sort of explaination to would be my wife but she and I don't keep things from one another.

Location hidden

#37349 Feb 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, you and bacon done pissed off every dem in America, by going to better places.Jealousy, so they say, is a bitch.
Yes sir.

Location hidden

#37350 Feb 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Go back a few posts to the previous explainations. I guess you think Silver taught himself to read, write and do arithmetic? I suppose you think he GAVE himslef a student loan to attend college? I suppose you think Silver built all the roads, airports, railways and sea ports that allowed the commerce that generated his bean counting job?. If you are too stupid to understand, then further explaination will be futile.
Why you so worried about me TSF? You should try mike on for size, he bats for your team

Location hidden

#37351 Feb 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>I am doing it now, it is happening now. You are probably old enough to know that most change happens slowly. Working within the framework of our democracy is the way it happens. Losing one election (or even two) shouldn't drive you to run away and quit. That shows a lack of understanding of the process as well as a lack of personal fortitude.. Democracy is a painful process but it is the best form of government for the most people that has yet been conceived. You will survive and things will get better for you---unlesws you worry yourself to death with pessimism.
Again, more insight I will pass on.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37352 Feb 28, 2013
TSF, as a matter of fact, I taught myself to read at age three.How bout that? They said, if it hadn't been for the bipolar thing, I'd have really been something.Can you beat that? I thought I was something, right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Rutherfordton, NC (May '12) Dec 16 Stupidbitch 12
North Carolina Charter School Updates Religion ... Dec 16 Stupidbitch 3
NC church members facing charges in beating of ... Dec 15 Duh Ralph 10
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Dec 13 cloredeal 21
Anti-gay N.C. church members indicted on felony... Dec 11 fsdf 13
Sex buddies Dec 7 forest city forum 2
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Dec 1 bigmoneyal 10
Forest City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web