Comments
34,221 - 34,240 of 56,497 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35474
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> There are bigots who don't believe in GOD who are against gays .I do not believe that because I believe in GOD, its my duty to HATE! Can't you understand that? I don't hate gays, don't support job discrimination against them, If they want to get married, so what? Being a Christian does not mean that I hate anyone, just the opposite.
Did I say you hate because you are a Christian? NO!! I am saying some do. I clearly said I am not claiming you are, yet your dumb ass is acting as if I did. Learn to read moron.

The bigots who are Christian that are anti gay are most always this way due to their religion. Now if an atheist is, is it due to his atheism? Not likely. I cannot even imagine how he could be. I know of not a single atheist that is against gay marriage. Not a one. Do you?I am not saying it could not happen, but I am saying it is at least very rare. Now on the other hand, we know the religious right(Christian) has a lot of people who are against gay marriage. Is this just some coincidence or is this due to the bible saying homosexuality is an abomination?

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35475
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It would appear that if there IS intelligent life in the universe, they are as yet unable to overcome the problems associated in the theory of relativity, in other words, traveling faster than the speed of light.To travel faster than light, would take infinite power, and the closer to the speed of light that an object traveled, the larger that object would become, until it was infinitely huge.E=MC2
I am well aware of this. Not that any of this has any relevance to the debate.
This is why I cannot understand those who believe we are being visited by ET's.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35476
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say you hate because you are a Christian? NO!! I am saying some do. I clearly said I am not claiming you are, yet your dumb ass is acting as if I did. Learn to read moron.
The bigots who are Christian that are anti gay are most always this way due to their religion. Now if an atheist is, is it due to his atheism? Not likely. I cannot even imagine how he could be. I know of not a single atheist that is against gay marriage. Not a one. Do you?I am not saying it could not happen, but I am saying it is at least very rare. Now on the other hand, we know the religious right(Christian) has a lot of people who are against gay marriage. Is this just some coincidence or is this due to the bible saying homosexuality is an abomination?
Ok halfwit, let's take a trip to insultland.Look you freak, all you do is rail constantly against religion.What a fool you are, never addressing any other issue with any degree of acuity.You get out of bed, stub your toe, and blame Christianity.What a shock, Mike hates Christians.Isn't that the truth,Mike? Don't you really hate Christians? I'd bet that you hate a lot of things Mike.Hate and contempt flow out of you like lava from a volcano.Old Mike Duquette, his favorite words are"moron","ret ard", and"chickenshit".A man who's never learned that words can cut to the bone.Well Mike, that's what your"moron"comment got you.So, we've insulted one another, and accomplished not a thing.Keep up the good work, i'm sure your friends find it oh so amusing.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35477
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am well aware of this. Not that any of this has any relevance to the debate.
This is why I cannot understand those who believe we are being visited by ET's.
you choose not to insult on this post.Instead, you indicated that you questioned the relevance of my comment.This I can understand.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35478
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And your little Twitt got waxed in the 12 election. What is the delay in running away and hiding in Singapore?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Whaaaaaaaasssaaaaaaa!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaassaaa!
They stole my lunch money...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35479
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Somebody said,"why don't you just turn the other cheek, if Mike insults you", and I thought, that's a good question.So, I thought about it, and I came to the realization that, turning the other cheek, isn't in my nature.....not after all this hell I've lived called a life, not after all the nightmares I've lived, not after I learned the lesson, when I was 17 years old, that sometimes you have to fight, even when you can't win, you just have to fight, because if you don't, you will find that there are worse things in life than taking a beating.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35480
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Let's get down to the pole and the hole, Mike. You know you want me and I want you. Your pole wants my hole and as much as my hole wants your pole. I love you Mike and I know you love me. If we didn't love one another sweetheart, why would we be posting each other on topix all day? Our arguments, insults and disagreements are an underlying sexual attraction and love we have for each other, because we're so much alike and sexual soul mates. You would be the only one I would want as my prison cell mate too, honey. When we finally meet each other in the flesh, it will be the most exciting and memorable moment for both of us sweetie!
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35481
Feb 10, 2013
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer, would you elaborate on some of my freeloader history? I am certainly unfamiliar with that and need a detailed report. Or, to simplify matters, just give me ONE incident. Thanks, All Knowing One. Don't shove this under the table, I am expecting this.
You support a communist goverment and and you see people as property for the state to use.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35482
Feb 10, 2013
 
Communism is a failed experiment, Taxpayer.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35483
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Close , but with the following refinements:

I am thinking that an object would not get larger in size but would get larger in mass as the speed approaches that of light.
The dimension in the direction of travel would shrink to zero while the other two dimensions perpendicular to the direction of travel would remain constant. The mass would approach infinity. Since the force required for acceleration is mass times acceleration, the force required to make it go faster would become infinite. since infinite force is not available, then it couldn't go faster.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It would appear that if there IS intelligent life in the universe, they are as yet unable to overcome the problems associated in the theory of relativity, in other words, traveling faster than the speed of light.To travel faster than light, would take infinite power, and the closer to the speed of light that an object traveled, the larger that object would become, until it was infinitely huge.E=MC2

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35484
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
Close , but with the following refinements:
I am thinking that an object would not get larger in size but would get larger in mass as the speed approaches that of light.
The dimension in the direction of travel would shrink to zero while the other two dimensions perpendicular to the direction of travel would remain constant. The mass would approach infinity. Since the force required for acceleration is mass times acceleration, the force required to make it go faster would become infinite. since infinite force is not available, then it couldn't go faster.
<quoted text>
SUBSTITUTED "size"for"mass ", trying to make it more understandable.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35485
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Since the republikan depression of 08, neoconazis have been chanting about "communism" in an attempt to get attention off the economic problems their own mismanagement caused. The voters didn't buy that in 2008 and they didn't buy it again in 2012. It has taken 4 years to start climbing out of the republikan depression and purposeful obstructionism. Ideological hate retoric just cannot hide what they did. "Its the economy stupid"
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You support a communist goverment and and you see people as property for the state to use.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35486
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

TSF wrote:
Close , but with the following refinements:
I am thinking that an object would not get larger in size but would get larger in mass as the speed approaches that of light.
The dimension in the direction of travel would shrink to zero while the other two dimensions perpendicular to the direction of travel would remain constant. The mass would approach infinity. Since the force required for acceleration is mass times acceleration, the force required to make it go faster would become infinite. since infinite force is not available, then it couldn't go faster.
<quoted text>
Inasmuch as information is never lost, perhaps you can better explain what happens to objects"information" , upon entering the gravitational field of a supermassive black hole.According to the latest must accepted theory.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35487
Feb 10, 2013
 
Information? Symbols representing a message?
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Inasmuch as information is never lost, perhaps you can better explain what happens to objects"information" , upon entering the gravitational field of a supermassive black hole.According to the latest must accepted theory.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35488
Feb 10, 2013
 
What happens to messages written on a chalkboard when it is erased?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35489
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't support the state in any other matter, so why this?
Sure I do. I support the states lastest legislation on unemployment as well as the tax reform proposals that are currently being formed.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35490
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they just know that their effort in doing so would not be heard by such a close minded group anyhow. You know how a group of Republicans like opposition? Talk about commucrats! There is a good example. The people of Caldwell County know the Commissioners would shoot them down like a madman with an assault weapon and a 30 round clip. And still they continue to elect them based on deep seated partisan politics. Stupid is as stupid does.
So your answer is instead of trying for fear of failure, you'd rather bitch and whine about it on Topix and blame someone else. Makes sense since your party IS the no self responsibility, blame someone else party.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35491
Feb 10, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
enigma- a perplexing, baffling, or seemingly inexplicable matter
Like Caldwell voters habitually voting the same dishonest, misguided , intellectual midgets into office to ruin the economy, prevent diversification, destroy jobs, raise taxes, expand county government intrusion into citizens lives and business. Like Caldwell voters being so stupid as to put all realtors onto the board of commissioners. Like Caldwell voters allowing the commissioners to raid millions of dollars from county tax money for business "incetives" to millionaires and then throwing a child's school lunch into the trash to save 10 cents.
Its no different in Mecklenburg Co (Charlotte) where the poor and the yankee transplants from up north continuously vote in the Commucrats where the results are the same. It explains why areas like Ballantyne are currently petitioning the state to allow them to form their own city and separate themselves from the moronic Commucrats that run the city!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35492
Feb 10, 2013
 
Will someone poleeease help me to get Mike Du to have sex with me. The suspension of my hole is yearning for him.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35493
Feb 10, 2013
 
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro thought I would do like Arnold and Allen do.
It is a shame that so many slaves suffered so much, just so freeloaders like Arnold and Allen could ride on their backs. But they are just too ignorant to make it on their own. So I understand why they want the government to steal for them. But like all the other communist minded people around the world they will eventually see the folly of their failing ways.
I doubt it. The Commucrats motto, "From each according to their abilities to each according to their needs"....straight from their messiah Karl Marx!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forest City Discussions

Search the Forest City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Jul 26 Anonymous 17
Word of Faith Jul 21 i heard 7
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Jul 4 amanda 8
Stevie Nanney Jun 30 The Man 1
Red Raven/Heather Works (Apr '13) May '14 well 8
has anyone heard about a lawn mower accident May '14 yes 3
any supervision in the county revenue office May '14 Wicked Wanda 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Forest City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Forest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Forest City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Forest City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••