“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34559 Feb 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Typical --seeing , remembering and accepting only what you want to see, remember or accept.
From your own link:
"A better knowledge of aviation issues among law enforcement officials may have produced a better result for Fleming. Griffin said she had to tell the officers on the scene to clear out the runway, and one officer talked about commandeering the airport.“He was running around, the one guy that was commandeering everything, saying,‘We were going to shoot him down,’” she said. "
Note also that the idiot officers, after demanding that Fleming land, had to be told to clear their vehicles off the runway so he could land. Again: THESE IDIOTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL
<quoted text>
And anyone is allowed to use force to deter a threat, not just law enforcement....

"Section 16-11-440.(A) A person is presumed to have a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily injury to himself or another person when using deadly force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily injury to another person if the person:

(2) who uses deadly force knows or has reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act is occurring or has occurred."

http://www.scstatehouse.gov/sess119_2011-2012...

In the case of the glider over a nuclear power plant, the glider pilot should be thankful they did not shoot him down.

Threat till proven otherwise.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34560 Feb 3, 2013
Pat McCroy making a name for himself in higer education reform.Says he talks to Governor Walker everyday. The Thom Tillis puppet we all knew he could be.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34561 Feb 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Alan. I wouldn't have started my post off with "TSF and I are discussing neutrons and not to send Homeland Security to house tonight." I'm well aware they monitor the posts on here and that's why I put that on there. You kind of contradicted yourself reading the old riot act about not reading the terms of Topix, blah, blah, blah. Your freedom of speech goes as far as they allow it to, so it's really not freedom of speech.
Wrong Bcon. Ref. pg.1657, post #34331
"TSF, just this very night I have learned that Topix does monitor posting." This is clearly a contradiction of your second statement in the above post. So which is it, you just learned or you were well aware?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34562 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
"TSF, just this very night I have learned that Topix does monitor posting." This is clearly a contradiction of your second statement in the above post. So which is it, you just learned or you were well aware?
What is your point?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34563 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Been watching"Perry Mason"much?

Location hidden

#34564 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction Allen. I knew they monitored, but I didn't know to what extent. There's a lot of questionable things posted on here they let go by and well, I learned they do monitor "certain" things. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Location hidden

#34565 Feb 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction Allen. I knew they monitored, but I didn't know to what extent. There's a lot of questionable things posted on here they let go by and well, I learned they do monitor "certain" things. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Do you think profanity and racial comments are monitored? If so, Gail would be serving a life sentence in the Topix prison system.

Location hidden

#34566 Feb 3, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And anyone is allowed to use force to deter a threat, not just law enforcement....
"Section 16-11-440.(A) A person is presumed to have a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily injury to himself or another person when using deadly force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily injury to another person if the person:
(2) who uses deadly force knows or has reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act is occurring or has occurred."
In the case of the glider over a nuclear power plant, the glider pilot should be thankful they did not shoot him down.
Silver wants the application of laws he likes. Civil Rights laws on the book are OK to disobey because he does not agree with them. Cherry picking law enforcerment advocate.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34567 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Been watching"Perry Mason"much?
Ref. pg.#1662, post #34436.

Evidently your are not finding it difficult to engage in discourse, being that I am not signed in. Was it not you Waco who stated that you would leave me out of your posts?

What's your point?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#34568 Feb 3, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of my heritage...slave owners and all.
I am not surprised at all. Kind of makes the word "pride" meaningless.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34569 Feb 3, 2013
Kerry wrote:
Can anyone tell me there thoughts on Sec of State Kerry? There's no one available for intelligent conversations. It's pretty much slim on this forum. I do like reading you all's posts'.
I think he has the experience needed for the job and is a great pick. Of course the right wing hates him as he opposed Bush, their fearless leader.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34570 Feb 3, 2013
"Like you TSF, I can cherry pick to make my case too. "
No need to have made that second post, you proved the above statement with the first post.

OK . Just go outside and start shooting at aircraft that "threaten you". You will not get the opportunity to move out of the country.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34571 Feb 3, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I really doubt you called him out. If you did, it was a very rare occasion. I don't miss much, and I doubt I missed that. That would have been memorable. Silver is a consistant "potty mouth" bigot who has your approval. Of course it is none of my business when you leave. I just wanted to celebrate one more Republican vote leaving the US. Now, if only more Tea Partiers had the same conviction to leave, we could live without political stalmate. Leave the moderate Republicans here. Some actually have some sense about them.
Bacon said the other day,she can deal with his foul language as long as he does not use the "C" word. Far from chastising him. It was damn near a thumbs up.

I repeated a foul phrase he used against me in my response to him and put it in quotes so as to make it clear who's language I was using. I used it three or four times to make it clear. Next thing you know, Waco says I have tourettes.

I do occasionally use foul language, but try to limit it for impact. When things are getting really stupid here, I pull it out to let people know things are getting out of hand.

Their is a time and place for it IMO.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34572 Feb 3, 2013
Agree. Don't drink and drive. Drunk drivers kill more people each year than those using guns. It will ruin your life as well as the lives of others.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I'm not a "drinker", all I ask is please don't drive if you've had to much!!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34573 Feb 3, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is a worthless $+ithead. Is that clear enough?
Appropriate time and place for it.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34574 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The moral behind the story is simple.A million ants vs. one crotch is a very one sided battle.
The study of ants can tell you a lot about teamwork and instincts.
Of course republicans will dismiss this as some liberal indoctrination.
This is just another reason republicans dismiss science on a regular basis.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34575 Feb 3, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>"Like you TSF, I can cherry pick to make my case too. "
No need to have made that second post, you proved the above statement with the first post.

OK . Just go outside and start shooting at aircraft that "threaten you". You will not get the opportunity to move out of the country.
"Vietcong"did just that in Vietnam...argue semantics with them much?

I didn't think so...my point was is you, like most, were not posting the entire story and only using parts that you felt were supporting your argument.

I gladly take to heart the opinion and insight of the Darlington, SC sheriffs office on what they deem is a viable threat than that of some broad trying to get her 15 minutes of fame in a sensationalized story.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34576 Feb 3, 2013
Kerry or Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again! Hint hint, I'm not gail!
Then pick one name, register, and lets have a conversation.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34577 Feb 3, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think profanity and racial comments are monitored? If so, Gail would be serving a life sentence in the Topix prison system.
Have I ever properly thanked you for sharing Gail with me?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34578 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Bacon said the other day,she can deal with his foul language as long as he does not use the "C" word. Far from chastising him. It was damn near a thumbs up.
I repeated a foul phrase he used against me in my response to him and put it in quotes so as to make it clear who's language I was using. I used it three or four times to make it clear. Next thing you know, Waco says I have tourettes.
I do occasionally use foul language, but try to limit it for impact. When things are getting really stupid here, I pull it out to let people know things are getting out of hand.
Their is a time and place for it IMO.
Who appointed you the big"Topix sheriff"? Anyway Mike, i'm glad you're back, I was starting to get bored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Rutherfordton, NC (May '12) Dec 16 Stupidbitch 12
North Carolina Charter School Updates Religion ... Dec 16 Stupidbitch 3
NC church members facing charges in beating of ... Dec 15 Duh Ralph 10
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Dec 13 cloredeal 21
Anti-gay N.C. church members indicted on felony... Dec 11 fsdf 13
Sex buddies Dec 7 forest city forum 2
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Dec 1 bigmoneyal 10
Forest City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web