“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34521 Feb 2, 2013
Damn computer signed me out, had to sign back in.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34522 Feb 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Its still around if you know how and where to get it. I like the show, although I think a lot of it is for the cameras, but its the same concept...it's not always available. You have to preorder and when it's ready you have to have the money or wait til next time, it doesn't last long.
I know the show is filmed in N.C. somewhere, but I can clearly see there's a need for a dentist in the area.:)

Pro, I bet I would get drunk from the smell of the stuff.

Location hidden

#34523 Feb 2, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mix it with anything or just drink it straight?
Usually take a few shots before we tee off then a couple more (depending on how the round is going) while we're playing but try not to get crazy, I have to drive home eventually!:)
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34524 Feb 2, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop! Please be normal. Why would Allen want to pick on me? Makes no sense.
The only thing that makes sense to me is why they call you Gail.

Location hidden

#34525 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the show is filmed in N.C. somewhere, but I can clearly see there's a need for a dentist in the area.:)
its not as bad as you think. Goes down smooth like water til it hits your gut then you'll feel the burn all the way back up to your tongue!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34526 Feb 2, 2013
Why, I believe your correct, Bacon.

Location hidden

#34527 Feb 2, 2013
emlu wrote:
•Flat fee: The first tier for lower income taxpayers is fixed, starting at $95 for calendar year 2014 (the first year the mandate is effective),$325 in 2015, and $695 in 2016 and beyond. The total family penalty is capped at 300% of this flat dollar tax —$2,085 in 2016 – for those earning less than about $110,000, according to the CRS.
•Percentage of income: The next tier is based upon a percentage of income: 1.0% in 2014, 2.0% in 2015, and 2.5% thereafter.
•Cost of a basic health plan: However, as household income increases, eventually the percentage tax will rise to equal the cost of the national average premium for a “bronze-level health plan,” where it is capped.(The bronze plan is expected to be the least expensive plan in the line-up of policies that will be offered through the ObamaCare health insurance exchanges. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that in 2016 the cost of a bronze-level plan for a family would be between $12,000 and $12,500 a year.)
I can definitely see I'll be getting a better deal on my healthcare when I move. Good thing I won't have to purchase, I guess I'd have to be on the "plated in .999999999 almost 24k gold "plated" for $19/95 a month plan." My goodness, that's a lot of money!!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34528 Feb 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Usually take a few shots before we tee off then a couple more (depending on how the round is going) while we're playing but try not to get crazy, I have to drive home eventually!:)
I'm sure your teammates would never call you a hophead or an alcoholic though, right.

Location hidden

#34529 Feb 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Usually take a few shots before we tee off then a couple more (depending on how the round is going) while we're playing but try not to get crazy, I have to drive home eventually!:)
That's funny! Whole new meaning to "Four"! That stuff can sneak up on ya!

Location hidden

#34530 Feb 2, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop! I'm not playing this game.
This person is not Gail. Gail can't go this long without a racial slur. Welcome Spoon.

Location hidden

#34531 Feb 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>its not as bad as you think. Goes down smooth like water til it hits your gut then you'll feel the burn all the way back up to your tongue!
And that's suppose to be a good thing? Pro, you know that stuff would give you rot gut worse than mad dog 20/20!!!

Location hidden

#34532 Feb 2, 2013
emlu wrote:
Right as rain. Speaking of precipitation, we're suppose to get like 2 flakes of snow tonight!!!

Location hidden

#34533 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
The guys in NC are in western NC, somewhere SW of Saluda. If you were to take Hwy 74 west to were it dead ends at I-26, if you were to continue driving straight through the woods you might run into one of their stiils. From what I can tell, the river they're on is somewhere on the Green River.....I think.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34534 Feb 2, 2013
emlu wrote:
I agree.Its so obvious.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34535 Feb 2, 2013
Did I not say "FROM YOUR OWN LINK" and then post the quote?

That means I copied the quote from the link that HE POSTED.

Silver hadn't even carefuylly read his own link because it contradicted what he was saying. Or maybe he thought he would sneak one by if no one read it . He is getting like the former truth---posting as proof, links that say the exact opposite or have nothing to do with what the discussion is. Its called lying.

. Just like you didn't carefully read mine. Typical
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Not agreeing or disagreeing but the difference is Silver posted links which gives his reply credibility. By you copy and pasting without giving a link could mean you simply made up what was in quotes, not saying you did just pointing out the difference.

Location hidden

#34536 Feb 2, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your teammates would never call you a hophead or an alcoholic though, right.
Not at all. I don't drink unless I'm on the course and then it's shine or water. My motto growing up was why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly!!! And yes, I'm an Independent that leans right!! And yes, that was many moons ago!!
Really

Greenville, SC

#34537 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
This person is not Gail. Gail can't go this long without a racial slur. Welcome Spoon.
I signed out, but I don't do racial slurs.

Location hidden

#34538 Feb 2, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that makes sense to me is why they call you Gail.
You're not registered, who's to say you're not Gail?

Location hidden

#34539 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Right as rain. Speaking of precipitation, we're suppose to get like 2 flakes of snow tonight!!!
:(, I'm done with it, I don't want to see any more. I am thaking the Lord that groundhog didn't see his shadow todaay.

Location hidden

#34540 Feb 2, 2013
emlu wrote:
•Flat fee: The first tier for lower income taxpayers is fixed, starting at $95 for calendar year 2014 (the first year the mandate is effective),$325 in 2015, and $695 in 2016 and beyond. The total family penalty is capped at 300% of this flat dollar tax —$2,085 in 2016 – for those earning less than about $110,000, according to the CRS.
•Percentage of income: The next tier is based upon a percentage of income: 1.0% in 2014, 2.0% in 2015, and 2.5% thereafter.
•Cost of a basic health plan: However, as household income increases, eventually the percentage tax will rise to equal the cost of the national average premium for a “bronze-level health plan,” where it is capped.(The bronze plan is expected to be the least expensive plan in the line-up of policies that will be offered through the ObamaCare health insurance exchanges. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that in 2016 the cost of a bronze-level plan for a family would be between $12,000 and $12,500 a year.)
Nothing like the Commucrats creating an unlevel playing field to run private businesses bankrupt!! Better hope you don't need their services!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Rutherfordton, NC (May '12) Apr 30 Kimberly Silvers 15
Whatever Happened... Apr 28 JMM 1
Wilbert Plastics Mar '15 Rudy 3
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Feb '15 longtime hollis n... 11
Bobby dean howard and amanda howard Feb '15 Carolina1775 1
News Woman Sentenced For Store Clerk's Murder (Jul '07) Jan '15 Pamela 2
News Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Jan '15 Lokita 23
More from around the web

Forest City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE