Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Forest City Forum

Comments (Page 1,612)

Showing posts 32,221 - 32,240 of49,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you remember so well, you should be able to recall I said "If I have to hold my nose to vote for Romney I will." I never said who I voted for because I didn't vote. Gingrich had withdrawn.
Strange. There is no Democrat that I ever had to hold my nose to vote for. If one ever surfaces, I will make another decision of who to vote for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. There is no Democrat that I ever had to hold my nose to vote for. If one ever surfaces, I will make another decision of who to vote for.
Old heavens, Jimmy Carter is still stinking up planet Earth. Yes, I voted from him too and I'm so ashamed. I still have the Jimmy Carter voting stench in my nose all these years later. Tell you what, you don't come back from mistakes like that!!! Scarred me for life, nose and all!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

To our Topix "Judge it" person, I deserve a "brilliant on the stinky Jimmy Carter post. Come on, throw me a few crumbs!!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the patriot Arnold? Maybe you can put some music to this post and (and I happen to know a tune...LOL) have you a new patriotic best seller!!! About that tune, I'll want just a small cut because it will go with any song you write about any occasion and well, those tunes are hard to come by!:)
Strange how the Democrats are the real patriots. We can to get things done to improve our country for ALL OF OUR CITIZENS as oppossed to just parading around wearing US flag ties, lapel pins and "talking" the patriot game as we exclude so many groups of people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how the Democrats are the real patriots. We can to get things done to improve our country for ALL OF OUR CITIZENS as oppossed to just parading around wearing US flag ties, lapel pins and "talking" the patriot game as we exclude so many groups of people.
Yeah, you guys like to burn the American flag, spit on members of the military, walk around at political functions you oppose dressed like vaginas to show how proud you are of killing unborn babies and are ashamed to have God mentioned in your platform. Now that right there is the sign of a true patriot, OFF THE DEEP END.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you guys like to burn the American flag, spit on members of the military, walk around at political functions you oppose dressed like vaginas to show how proud you are of killing unborn babies and are ashamed to have God mentioned in your platform. Now that right there is the sign of a true patriot, OFF THE DEEP END.
And your repub family in New Mexico wants pregnant rape victims to carry children to full term so that they can be carried into court rooms, used as evidence,(Exhibit A). To abort would be considered tampering with the evidence and is a felony offence. OFF THE DEEP END. EXPLOITATION. I don't believe a child need be born in order to gather DNA for prosecution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
When has the Democratic party burned the flag or spit on the military?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Abortion. I still believe in the woman's right to choose, and believe it to be an individual decisiion, and I want most women (like I advised my granddaughter) to have the child.

Now, let's look at Republicans. Scream bloody murder about abortions, and use the claim that 50 million have been aborted in the past 10 to 15 years....yet, Republicans controlled all three Federal Branches of government from 2001 to 2006. What was their effort to finally end abortion in those years? Count them....NONE. So, if your intent was to stop the killing, why did you fail to act during that exceptional time period when you had all the marbles? How many welfare babies would you be screaming about now if all 50 million had been born? You would be having seizures about the welfare roles increasing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Old heavens, Jimmy Carter is still stinking up planet Earth. Yes, I voted from him too and I'm so ashamed. I still have the Jimmy Carter voting stench in my nose all these years later. Tell you what, you don't come back from mistakes like that!!! Scarred me for life, nose and all!!
You can take an exception to his Presidency, but you can never question his humanity and purpose in his work for Habitat for Humanity. He may stink up your nose, but he has put thousands of families into homes that otherwise would never had had a chance. That doesn't stink up my nose in the least. And you say he is still stinking up the planet earth? How foolish.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Abortion. I still believe in the woman's right to choose, and believe it to be an individual decisiion, and I want most women (like I advised my granddaughter) to have the child.
Now, let's look at Republicans. Scream bloody murder about abortions, and use the claim that 50 million have been aborted in the past 10 to 15 years....yet, Republicans controlled all three Federal Branches of government from 2001 to 2006. What was their effort to finally end abortion in those years? Count them....NONE. So, if your intent was to stop the killing, why did you fail to act during that exceptional time period when you had all the marbles? How many welfare babies would you be screaming about now if all 50 million had been born? You would be having seizures about the welfare roles increasing.
AMEN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a video of democrat protestors with the OWS gang burning a flag, but then I found this to be worse than flag burning, as a matter of fact, if this is what they're doing with the American flag, burning it would be the honorable thing to do.

http://www.examiner.com/article/democrats-des...

WTH???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Arnold, the Dems are normally associated with Code Pink and they spit on the military etc. Thought it was you guys, wrong-they hate all military. Your friends from Occupy Squalor Street, spit on military and looks like most of the time they carried an ass whipping for it. However, I have found an interesting link. Just read it when you have time and look at these groups, their mission statements (lack of better wording), and see how many of these groups are supported by politicians running the U.S. It's scares the beegeebees out of me. I'll take my days basking in the sunshine in another country, thank you very much.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewGroups...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take an exception to his Presidency, but you can never question his humanity and purpose in his work for Habitat for Humanity. He may stink up your nose, but he has put thousands of families into homes that otherwise would never had had a chance. That doesn't stink up my nose in the least. And you say he is still stinking up the planet earth? How foolish.
I guess it doesn't stink up your nose that my husband volunteered a good deal of his time for Habitat for Humanity. No, that would be foolish wouldn't it??
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Carter's problem was obstruction from corrupt politicians, primarily republikans, who didn't like the fact that he refused to play their corrupt games. Naturally, republikans would hate a truly pious man because he highlighted and contrasted their own graft and corruption . Washington just was not ready for an honest and actually moral president.
Having no moral compass, republikans still cannot understand a person like Jimmy Carter.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Does anyone hear a Hoover Vacuum Cleaner? Lot of sucking up noises on this thread???
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Sorry to destroy your perception of piety as a result of republikan party membership. Many republikans burn flags, spit on military, spit on police, use God's name in vain, kill innocent children, drink and drive, steal, rape, etc. I know republikans who have had abortions and who have urged their girlfriends and wives to have abortions. Your claim by implication that being a republican makes you morally superior is just a csse of making up a lie and then believing it yourself. Kind of like Twitt claiming he is against abortions and then making huge amounts of money burnig their poor innocent little bodies in his "medical waste incinerator".
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
Does anyone hear a Hoover Vacuum Cleaner? Lot of sucking up noises on this thread???
Dyson DC41 model is more like it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a video of democrat protestors with the OWS gang burning a flag, but then I found this to be worse than flag burning, as a matter of fact, if this is what they're doing with the American flag, burning it would be the honorable thing to do.
http://www.examiner.com/article/democrats-des...
WTH???
To burn the American Flag certainly can be looked upon as disrespectul and tasteless, but certainly not illegal as ruled by the Supreme Court. On the flag burning of the Wall Street protesters that you didn't produce, do you have names of the individuals along with their party affiliation and registration, or is this just another Republican "found guilty by association?" The picture of Obama on the flag was tasteless and crude. I do not support this action.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it doesn't stink up your nose that my husband volunteered a good deal of his time for Habitat for Humanity. No, that would be foolish wouldn't it??
I applaud his spirit of volunteering for Habitat. I have done the same as I have respectable carpentry skills. Through this worthy humanitarian program heavily supported by Carter, does he also think that Jimmy Carter continues to stink up the planet earth as you do?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Should the 50 million abortions had not occurred, can you guess how many more people would now be on public assistance? Give us a guess, Newt, since he said that under Obama we have become a welfare nation. Come on, give us an estimate, Bacon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,221 - 32,240 of49,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Forest City Discussions

Search the Forest City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word of Faith Mar 30 screamers 3
Concert in Ellensboro Mar '14 curious 2
fraud lottery winner Mar '14 radford 2
sandra radford/ dennis cochran Mar '14 radford 1
sandra radford/ dennis cochran Feb '14 jess 4
$200,000 Powerball ticket sold in Asheville (Aug '11) Feb '14 jess 3
Lanesboro Correctional Institution gets new adm... Feb '14 Freakout 3
•••
•••