Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33440 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Old heavens, Jimmy Carter is still stinking up planet Earth. Yes, I voted from him too and I'm so ashamed. I still have the Jimmy Carter voting stench in my nose all these years later. Tell you what, you don't come back from mistakes like that!!! Scarred me for life, nose and all!!
You can take an exception to his Presidency, but you can never question his humanity and purpose in his work for Habitat for Humanity. He may stink up your nose, but he has put thousands of families into homes that otherwise would never had had a chance. That doesn't stink up my nose in the least. And you say he is still stinking up the planet earth? How foolish.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33441 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Abortion. I still believe in the woman's right to choose, and believe it to be an individual decisiion, and I want most women (like I advised my granddaughter) to have the child.
Now, let's look at Republicans. Scream bloody murder about abortions, and use the claim that 50 million have been aborted in the past 10 to 15 years....yet, Republicans controlled all three Federal Branches of government from 2001 to 2006. What was their effort to finally end abortion in those years? Count them....NONE. So, if your intent was to stop the killing, why did you fail to act during that exceptional time period when you had all the marbles? How many welfare babies would you be screaming about now if all 50 million had been born? You would be having seizures about the welfare roles increasing.
AMEN

Location hidden

#33442 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
When has the Democratic party burned the flag or spit on the military?
I had a video of democrat protestors with the OWS gang burning a flag, but then I found this to be worse than flag burning, as a matter of fact, if this is what they're doing with the American flag, burning it would be the honorable thing to do.

http://www.examiner.com/article/democrats-des...

WTH???

Location hidden

#33443 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
When has the Democratic party burned the flag or spit on the military?
Excuse me Arnold, the Dems are normally associated with Code Pink and they spit on the military etc. Thought it was you guys, wrong-they hate all military. Your friends from Occupy Squalor Street, spit on military and looks like most of the time they carried an ass whipping for it. However, I have found an interesting link. Just read it when you have time and look at these groups, their mission statements (lack of better wording), and see how many of these groups are supported by politicians running the U.S. It's scares the beegeebees out of me. I'll take my days basking in the sunshine in another country, thank you very much.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewGroups...

Location hidden

#33444 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take an exception to his Presidency, but you can never question his humanity and purpose in his work for Habitat for Humanity. He may stink up your nose, but he has put thousands of families into homes that otherwise would never had had a chance. That doesn't stink up my nose in the least. And you say he is still stinking up the planet earth? How foolish.
I guess it doesn't stink up your nose that my husband volunteered a good deal of his time for Habitat for Humanity. No, that would be foolish wouldn't it??
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33445 Jan 25, 2013
Carter's problem was obstruction from corrupt politicians, primarily republikans, who didn't like the fact that he refused to play their corrupt games. Naturally, republikans would hate a truly pious man because he highlighted and contrasted their own graft and corruption . Washington just was not ready for an honest and actually moral president.
Having no moral compass, republikans still cannot understand a person like Jimmy Carter.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#33446 Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone hear a Hoover Vacuum Cleaner? Lot of sucking up noises on this thread???
TSF

Kenly, NC

#33447 Jan 25, 2013
Sorry to destroy your perception of piety as a result of republikan party membership. Many republikans burn flags, spit on military, spit on police, use God's name in vain, kill innocent children, drink and drive, steal, rape, etc. I know republikans who have had abortions and who have urged their girlfriends and wives to have abortions. Your claim by implication that being a republican makes you morally superior is just a csse of making up a lie and then believing it yourself. Kind of like Twitt claiming he is against abortions and then making huge amounts of money burnig their poor innocent little bodies in his "medical waste incinerator".
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you guys like to burn the American flag, spit on members of the military, walk around at political functions you oppose dressed like vaginas to show how proud you are of killing unborn babies and are ashamed to have God mentioned in your platform. Now that right there is the sign of a true patriot, OFF THE DEEP END.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33448 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
Does anyone hear a Hoover Vacuum Cleaner? Lot of sucking up noises on this thread???
Dyson DC41 model is more like it.

Location hidden

#33449 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a video of democrat protestors with the OWS gang burning a flag, but then I found this to be worse than flag burning, as a matter of fact, if this is what they're doing with the American flag, burning it would be the honorable thing to do.
http://www.examiner.com/article/democrats-des...
WTH???
To burn the American Flag certainly can be looked upon as disrespectul and tasteless, but certainly not illegal as ruled by the Supreme Court. On the flag burning of the Wall Street protesters that you didn't produce, do you have names of the individuals along with their party affiliation and registration, or is this just another Republican "found guilty by association?" The picture of Obama on the flag was tasteless and crude. I do not support this action.

Location hidden

#33450 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it doesn't stink up your nose that my husband volunteered a good deal of his time for Habitat for Humanity. No, that would be foolish wouldn't it??
I applaud his spirit of volunteering for Habitat. I have done the same as I have respectable carpentry skills. Through this worthy humanitarian program heavily supported by Carter, does he also think that Jimmy Carter continues to stink up the planet earth as you do?

Location hidden

#33451 Jan 25, 2013
Should the 50 million abortions had not occurred, can you guess how many more people would now be on public assistance? Give us a guess, Newt, since he said that under Obama we have become a welfare nation. Come on, give us an estimate, Bacon.

Location hidden

#33452 Jan 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Sorry to destroy your perception of piety as a result of republikan party membership. Many republikans burn flags, spit on military, spit on police, use God's name in vain, kill innocent children, drink and drive, steal, rape, etc. I know republikans who have had abortions and who have urged their girlfriends and wives to have abortions. Your claim by implication that being a republican makes you morally superior is just a csse of making up a lie and then believing it yourself. Kind of like Twitt claiming he is against abortions and then making huge amounts of money burnig their poor innocent little bodies in his "medical waste incinerator".
<quoted text>
Sorry to destroy you perception of what you think you know about me. I know plenty of people that have done all the things you mentioned and some were good friends of mine. However, Arnold's declaration of "Strange how the Democrats are the real patriots. We can to get things done to improve our country for ALL OF OUR CITIZENS as oppossed to just parading around wearing US flag ties, lapel pins and "talking" the patriot game as we exclude so many groups of people." is straight up BS. I didn't claim moral superiority, I just pointed out that ALL democrats are not the patriots Arnold claims. Hey, what happened to the day when people couldn't own their own failures and those of people they're associated with. No one is perfect, no political party is perfect, and no one has cornered the market on patriotism. No one is believing their own lies and BS but Arnold and apparently you've gotten a whiff.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33453 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Old heavens, Jimmy Carter is still stinking up planet Earth. Yes, I voted from him too and I'm so ashamed. I still have the Jimmy Carter voting stench in my nose all these years later. Tell you what, you don't come back from mistakes like that!!! Scarred me for life, nose and all!!
Maybe on your way to bask in the sun, you can find a doctor that will take some hide from your back side and graft it to your scarred nose.

Location hidden

#33454 Jan 25, 2013
Bacon, Do you have any reasons whatsoever for Republicans not making abortions illegal from 2001 to 2006 when they controlled all 3 branches of the Federal government?

Location hidden

#33455 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
To burn the American Flag certainly can be looked upon as disrespectul and tasteless, but certainly not illegal as ruled by the Supreme Court. On the flag burning of the Wall Street protesters that you didn't produce, do you have names of the individuals along with their party affiliation and registration, or is this just another Republican "found guilty by association?" The picture of Obama on the flag was tasteless and crude. I do not support this action.
I'll go back and try to find it in a little while. It was hard to get the names of the people as they were giving the guy reporting and filming the video an ass whipping and they weren't taking names. They were trying to get out before they were beaten half to death. It was video about the pissed off union workers in Wisconsin that were burning the flag along with OWS scum.

Location hidden

#33456 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Bacon, Do you have any reasons whatsoever for Republicans not making abortions illegal from 2001 to 2006 when they controlled all 3 branches of the Federal government?
Arnold why do you ask me questions you know I have no answers to? Why don't you just ask me to tell you what you had for lunch today, or what your phone bill was last month? I don't know why people do or don't things when I don't know them. Why don't you tell me.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#33457 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
Hoover, yea he $ucked. Ole Herbert (repub) was the only president to have an asteroid named after him. Should've been a hemorhoid instead.

Location hidden

#33458 Jan 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to destroy you perception of what you think you know about me. I know plenty of people that have done all the things you mentioned and some were good friends of mine. However, Arnold's declaration of "Strange how the Democrats are the real patriots. We can to get things done to improve our country for ALL OF OUR CITIZENS as oppossed to just parading around wearing US flag ties, lapel pins and "talking" the patriot game as we exclude so many groups of people." is straight up BS. I didn't claim moral superiority, I just pointed out that ALL democrats are not the patriots Arnold claims. Hey, what happened to the day when people couldn't own their own failures and those of people they're associated with. No one is perfect, no political party is perfect, and no one has cornered the market on patriotism. No one is believing their own lies and BS but Arnold and apparently you've gotten a whiff.
The Marriage Amendment, concocted by NC Republican Legislators, is just the beginning of exlusionary freedoms imposed by your party that will eventually be overruled by the Courts based on the 14th Amendment. That is group #1 that you have excluded. Shall we continue?

Location hidden

#33459 Jan 25, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I applaud his spirit of volunteering for Habitat. I have done the same as I have respectable carpentry skills. Through this worthy humanitarian program heavily supported by Carter, does he also think that Jimmy Carter continues to stink up the planet earth as you do?
This may give you some insight as to why my husband thinks Carter's off the reservation and has been for a while:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/anti-semite-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trash dump Mon Wordup 2
Shane Nations Mon Nadude 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Waco 28
Lesbian dirty talk? I kinda want a girl to get ... Sep 5 leyLu 1
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Sep 4 hart 18
Review: Deb's Mini Mart Aug '14 Lisa Hodge 1
Dead Beat Tenants-Liars-Steal You Blind (Jun '09) Aug '14 Misfit4Peace 67
Forest City Dating

more search filters

less search filters