Victim bled to death from stabbing

Victim bled to death from stabbing

There are 2 comments on the Daily Courier story from Jan 31, 2006, titled Victim bled to death from stabbing. In it, Daily Courier reports that:

Christina Palmer, 29, died of internal bleeding as a result of multiple stab wounds to her chest and upper body, a preliminary autopsy report from the state medical examiner's office revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Courier.

TRISTAN DAVIS

Longmont, CO

#1 Feb 4, 2006
MY NAME IS TRISTAN DAVIS BORN AND RAISED IN FOREST CITY. I WORKED WITH CHRISTINA AT AGI FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS IN 2001. I REMEMBER HER ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING. WORK WASN'T THE SAME IF SHE WASN'T THERE FOR WHATEVER REASON. I'VE NOT TALKED TO HER IN YEARS,BUT KNEW IF I WAS TO EVER C HER AGAIN IT WOULDA BEEN ALL LOVE,AND LAUGHTER.WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS I GOT BUTTERFLYS IN MY STOMACH AND WANTED TO CRY.ITS SAD A LIFE WAS TAKEN BY THE HANDS OF ANOTHER. MY GOD BE WITH HER SOUL AND WITH HER FAMILY.

R.I.P. CHRISTINA

TRISTAN DAVIS
Donyell Littlejohn

Raleigh, NC

#2 Oct 4, 2006
CHRISTINA AND I AND MONIQUE AND TOYIA USE TO HANG OUT ALL THE TIME AND I WAS IN CHARLOTTE WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE NEWS I WAS SO SHOCKED I HARDLY COULD BE BELIEVE THAT ONE OF MY CLOSET FRIENDS HAS BEEN STABBED TO DEATH BY A MAN THAT SHE CALLED HER HUSBAND.I CALLED MY FRIEND MONIQUE AND WHEN SHE ANSWERED THE PHONE THE FIRST THING SHE SAID WAS DID YOU HEAR ABOUT CHRISTINA AND WE JUST SAT THERE ON THE PHONE FOR ABOUT A MINUTE JUST QUEIT AND THEN WE SAID HOW CAN IT BE CHRISTINA.BUT CHRISTINA WAS ALWAYS FULL OF SMILES AND LAUGHTER AND I KNOW SHE'S IN HEAVEN EVEN THOUGH SHE LEFT BEHIND HER CHILDREN FAMILY AND FRIENDS I KNOW SHE'S IN HEAVEN WE LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU CHRISTINA. LOVE DONYELL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wild Roots May 18 FrstCtyGrl 1
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Apr '17 Bk Raibourn 16
Walmart parking lot sex (Sep '16) Apr '17 Ekrius 2
News Facebook to Build Data Center in Clean Energy-F... Apr '17 samijafri 1
Who is a good beautician in town? Apr '17 Cosmic Chaos 1
Jennifer Mar '17 MKF_54 2
Rutherfordton MMA/UFC fans Mar '17 Coozie_Clark 1

Forest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance