Teacher Throws Shoes At Students

Teacher Throws Shoes At Students

There are 15 comments on the WLOS story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Teacher Throws Shoes At Students. In it, WLOS reports that:

Teacher Throws Shoes at Students Parents voice concerns over a Rutherford County teacher's method of disciplinary action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOS.

f c mama

Forest City, NC

#1 Apr 7, 2009
I wouldn't want one of my son's teachers throwing a shoe at him but I'm sure there's the other side of the story.
Lavern Mast

Boiling Springs, SC

#2 Apr 7, 2009
f c mama wrote:
I wouldn't want one of my son's teachers throwing a shoe at him but I'm sure there's the other side of the story.
Well, Okay, just as long as them heels ain't stilettos.
Who am I

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Apr 21, 2009
Back in the day when paddling was allowed,there was not mass school shootings,rapes on campus,it was alot safer,gosh I can remember when teachers had the rights to teach good common sense.
Jowls Conner

Asheville, NC

#4 Apr 29, 2009
Who am I wrote:
Back in the day when paddling was allowed,there was not mass school shootings,rapes on campus,it was alot safer,gosh I can remember when teachers had the rights to teach good common sense.
Preech on thur womyn we think the taser mite bee used in skule to hep the chearen zapp them with the taser like our Debbidy Dee does in the corthous to the unrooly
Our moto at teh RCSO is what's mine is mine what's yours is ours whinn our bugglars like Fisher and Waters is caught and we find there stash of goods our cut of the stole goods comes off the top if you own property and its stole we recover it and take our fare shair you probally stole it yoresef anyway you ort not to have let it get stole anyways thats yore falt.
fc mama

Forest City, NC

#5 Apr 29, 2009
Lavern Mast wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Okay, just as long as them heels ain't stilettos.
LOL. I agree. My son is in rutherford county schools and this is the only case I've heard of in his years in school of any of the teachers doing anything other than sending children to the principal.
Who am I

Saint Augustine, FL

#6 Apr 29, 2009
Bob tate,Max Toney,Mr Robertson,Mrs Martin,and a few others,These where all good swingers of the Rod of correction.

Forrest City, AR

#7 May 9, 2009
LOL had a teacher throw a book at me. I was in the tenth grade and my best friend sat beside me and she could never get us to shut-up so she put me at her desk while she sat in the back in mine,sure enough all the kids started talking to me and I talked back,so she was telling me to shut-up but I was to busy talking so she threw a book to get me attetion,she didnt throw it right at me it was not her intention to hit me with it.It was 20yrs ago,she was one of the favorite teachers in the school.

Forrest City, AR

#8 May 9, 2009
Who am I wrote:
I think jowls conner is full of shit and maybe a little crack. I tried to understand some of his dribble.He left a comment for you right under yours.
Who am I

Saint Augustine, FL

#9 May 9, 2009
I m sorry jowls speaks incoherently.
jowls isn't that a part of a hog ?
Jowls Conner

Gaffney, SC

#10 May 10, 2009
Who am I wrote:
I m sorry jowls speaks incoherently.
jowls isn't that a part of a hog ?
I am the most high and omnibatint Crischen sherff of Rellerfurd Cownty chose by godamity Whinn you insull me you comit blastfemy you do so at you're perl we run this cownty an the proppitty here belonegs to us if you don't like it you git out wee no who you are.

Forrest City, AR

#11 May 11, 2009
ok I think I got it this time. You are a sheriff.And a christain,ok act like one.And going against you is not blastphemy. Go back to church and learn it all over.stop dribbling makes you look like a stupid cop,if thats true.
Who am I

Saint Augustine, FL

#12 May 11, 2009
Jowels is not related to the Huskys,yet he is sheriff of his own town,imagination u.s.a.
Who am I

Saint Augustine, FL

#13 May 11, 2009
What school is that Guest ?

Forrest City, AR

#14 May 11, 2009
Who am I wrote:
What school is that Guest ?
If you where talking to me, it was Central High in Helena,ar.
getsick828

Lenoir, NC

#15 May 14, 2009
LOL @ HER, finally, she got caught for being the failure of a human being she truly is, and shame on our school system for not outright booting her out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word of Faith and Rutherford County (Sep '10) Aug 4 dottydriver 19
Wild Roots Jun '17 answering U 2
News Church members face court over assault of homos... Jun '17 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 5
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Apr '17 Bk Raibourn 16
Walmart parking lot sex (Sep '16) Apr '17 Ekrius 2
News Facebook to Build Data Center in Clean Energy-F... Apr '17 samijafri 1
Who is a good beautician in town? Apr '17 Cosmic Chaos 1

Forest City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forest City Mortgages