Man accused of kidnapping, sexually a...

Man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting woman

There are 9 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 31, 2007, titled Man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting woman. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

City police arrested a man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting a woman and injuring her by holding a knife to her body, warrants said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

1911-govt

Elm City, NC

#1 Aug 31, 2007
"John Doe 681, 25, arrested by Asheville police on a charge of obstructing justice after signing a jail release order with an assumed name, a warrant said. The resident of Bingham Road was also charged with failing to appear in court on prior drunk driving and driving without a license charges. He was being held on a $21,100 bond."

If they don't know his name, how do they know he failed to appear on a previous charge?????
SIG

Asheville, NC

#2 Aug 31, 2007
The officer who arrested him remembered he was 681 when he charged him on the offenses.. he simply runs 681 through the system and it shows he is wanted for failing to appear. Weird, but.. it takes a good memory for that. Typically, even if you can't proove the identity, the offender still gives a name that can be attached to the file that can at least be used to search for aliases.

“Report and Deport1866-DHS-2 ICE”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2007
They should beat it out of him. Won't be the first time.
bikerchick

Greenville, SC

#5 Aug 31, 2007
They should have been at the corner of Hilliard and S. French Braod this morning at 8:33. Dope deal going down with them throwing dope and money out of the car window to a dude on the corner while everyone was stopped at the red light. Love this city we live in.

“Why do ya need to know that?”

Leicester

#6 Aug 31, 2007
1911-govt wrote:
"John Doe 681, 25, arrested by Asheville police on a charge of obstructing justice after signing a jail release order with an assumed name, a warrant said. The resident of Bingham Road was also charged with failing to appear in court on prior drunk driving and driving without a license charges. He was being held on a $21,100 bond."
If they don't know his name, how do they know he failed to appear on a previous charge?????
Oh boy...this loser is crying out for "deportation".
antilib

AOL

#7 Aug 31, 2007
how in the world can someone be arrested and then released when they do not even know who he is? GET THEMN ALL OUT NOW!

“Why do ya need to know that?”

Leicester

#8 Aug 31, 2007
I have a question? If this piece of garbage is known as "John Doe 681", does that mean there are 680 other criminals of this unknown identity ilk running around?

Good work to the law enforcement officer who remembered this scumbag. What a piece of chit.
Buford T Justice

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 31, 2007
dope dealing and prostitution is on display everyday somewhere around Hilliard! all the people living in those new condos will have plenty to watch!
etsidoyehi

Great Falls, MT

#10 Aug 31, 2007
YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAR WITH ME AS I TRY AND DESCRIBE THIS PLACE AS SINCE MY STROKE I CANT REMEMBER ROAD NAMES TOO WELL BUT EVERY TIME I GO TO MY DR WHO IS OFF OF MCDOWELL AND CHOCTAW. I SEE BABIES DEALING ALL THE TIME. TO GET TO MY DR OFFICE MY HUBBY DRIVES UP THE RIVER AND CUTS UP DEPOT STREET AND TURNS RIGHT.THERES SOME PROJECTS UP IN THAT AREA CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONES,BUT SOON AS WE HIT THAT AREA WE WILL USUALLY FIND A BLACK EXPLORER WITH FLORIDA PLATES HOOVERING AROUND.DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF DAY I GO TO THE DR.ANYWAYS THERE WILL BE KIDS AGES 10 AND YOUNGER RUNNING UP TO THAT VEHICLE BUYING DOPE. IT SICKENS ME TO NO END. THEN THE SUV WILL GO ON UP THE STREET TO SCORE ANOTHER HIT. I JUST WANNA TAKE THOSE BABIES IN MY ARMS AND SKAKE THE LIVING TAR OUTTA THEM THEN HUG THEM TO DEATH AND TELL THEM HOW THEY ARE RUINING THEIR LIVES.THEN ID LIKE TO TAKE AN UZI TO THAT SUV AND THE DRIVER AND PASSANGER TIL IT EXPLODED TO KINGDOM COME FOR RUINING CHILDRENS LIVES JUST CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A LIFE OF THEIR OWN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forest City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) May '16 R Hester 14
Flea market or Farmers market Apr '16 SunStarGirl 2
Jinxypie Mar '16 homeboy 1
Did Anyone Get Kilt in Your Tornado (Jan '12) Dec '15 Redneck 2
Wilbert Plastics (Mar '15) Nov '15 Reen 9
Tri Cities Mall (Jun '15) Nov '15 caruthers 3
News Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Oct '15 Lisa Romero 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Forest City Mortgages