Two hurt in crash involving OPD car

Two hurt in crash involving OPD car

There are 11 comments on the WFIE-TV Evansville story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Two hurt in crash involving OPD car. In it, WFIE-TV Evansville reports that:

Kentucky State Police say the teenage driver of a pickup truck had been drinking when he drove into the path of an OPD vehicle Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFIE-TV Evansville.

stop drinking

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Omg people really need to stop drinking and driveing
dang

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 2, 2012
i live out the 54 area and as i was coming into town last night i saw the wreck after it had happened, the cop car was absolutely destroyed. the truck was off the road messed up just as bad. it was insane.
dang

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 2, 2012
holy crap, after reading the article i know the officer. we used to be friends in high school then after school like usual most people loose contact with each other because of college or other reason. hes a good guy and i never thought he would never be a police officer. good thing it wasnt anything major from the wreck, screw the kid, he deserves everything coming to him for drinking and driving underage.
Mario

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2012
his dad just got a DUI last weekend. Like father like son.
stop drinking

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Its crazy My cousin was the officer that was in the wreck he was on his way to work I'm just so glad he's ok
Scum

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2012
These scum bags drunk drivers need some real jail time! Too bad public defense spends all their time trying to get these scum bags off! Scum bags!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 2, 2012
doesn't anybody know what a designated driver is for nowadays?
OMG

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2012
My buddy Action Jackson glad he is okay, hope my Jeff Gordan hate didn't get messed up, Action hope u read this lol.
Whats Up

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Didn't see article. What happened...who was the officer and driver.?? Was wreck on 54 ??
WHAT

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 3, 2012
Who was the officer and who hit him? this is the first I've heard of this.....
OMG

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 3, 2012
Correct myself real quick my Jeff Gordan hat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
house that needs work for rent (Jul '10) 11 hr just out there 6
Mark Irby 12 hr Allen Hamilton 2
Amy cecil Sun Last name 11
Greg Ling (May '16) Aug 20 A matter of time 5
919 drunks (Oct '16) Aug 11 swifys 16
Falls of Rough Music Thread (Feb '15) Aug 7 Musikologist 5
Life Aug 6 The poet 11

Fordsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance