First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Grape Vine

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jan 8, 2008
Does anyone know anything about this bar? Is it a nice place to go? Who owns it/works there? Is it a nice place where couples can go, or is it a singles hang out? This seems to be the only bar in the Fordoche/Livonia area now. Can anyone offer any information?
only me

Livonia, LA

#2 Jan 28, 2008
Grape Vine wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this bar? Is it a nice place to go? Who owns it/works there? Is it a nice place where couples can go, or is it a singles hang out? This seems to be the only bar in the Fordoche/Livonia area now. Can anyone offer any information?
HA!HA!HA! It is the only bar in Fordoche. I would not call it nice. I have never been and will never go!
alltherightanswe rs

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2008
it's a freaking bar!!!!! people go there to get drunk.
not a clue

Livonia, LA

#4 Aug 15, 2008
alltherightanswers wrote:
it's a freaking bar!!!!! people go there to get drunk.
i wish it was a strip club .
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Aug 19, 2008
not a clue wrote:
<quoted text> i wish it was a strip club .
A strip club in Fordoche? Now, that would really be something to see! LOL
Shamrock8

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2008
only me wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!HA!HA! It is the only bar in Fordoche. I would not call it nice. I have never been and will never go!
How can you make a comment on somewhere you've never been?
Shamrock8

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2008
Grape Vine wrote:

Yea, I know alot about it. That depends. Personal friend of the owner and people who work there, I've worked there. Hang out for couples, singles, gays, lesibians, it really does'nt matter no discrimination there. Other bar/taverns in area - try the Travel Plaza in Livonia or Bear's Den in Morganza.
mac daddy

Livonia, LA

#8 May 3, 2009
HEY NOW WHERE ELSE CAN YA GO GET A SHOT COLD BEER AN A BLOW IN THE PARKIN LOT GIVE IT A TRY
disappointed

Livonia, LA

#9 Jul 1, 2009
The Red Monkey is a bar that anyone could get all the narcotics that they would want and it stays open 24/7. I think Fordoche is exempt from all state laws, but of course it would be, it is Pointe Coupee Parish we're talking about. Thanks so much Fred and Bud, for keeping our community safe... NOT!
LMAO

United States

#10 Jul 1, 2009
You are so right!!
small town

Livonia, LA

#11 Jul 1, 2009
disappointed wrote:
The Red Monkey is a bar that anyone could get all the narcotics that they would want and it stays open 24/7. I think Fordoche is exempt from all state laws, but of course it would be, it is Pointe Coupee Parish we're talking about. Thanks so much Fred and Bud, for keeping our community safe... NOT!
I didn't think a bar could stay open all the time. Haven't been there in a long time so apparently things have changed.
across the river

Livonia, LA

#12 Jul 1, 2009
What's been going on at the Monkey?
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Jul 2, 2009
disappointed wrote:
Bud's only been on the job for a year or so, but what is Fred's excuse?
across the river

Livonia, LA

#14 Jul 2, 2009
Here we go again!!!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#15 Jul 3, 2009
across the river wrote:
Here we go again!!!
Can you answer the question?
across the river

Livonia, LA

#16 Jul 3, 2009
sure can't I'm not Fred. Guess you need to ask him. You can't blame all of the town's problems on him.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 Jul 3, 2009
across the river wrote:
sure can't I'm not Fred. Guess you need to ask him. You can't blame all of the town's problems on him.
How can you ask him anything if he yells and screams at you if he doesn't agree with what your asking him? I have seen that happen on several occasions. And, of course I can't blame him for ALL of the town's problems, but if he did his job SOMETIMES, SOME of the problems would be eleminated.
wondering

Livonia, LA

#18 Jul 3, 2009
Fordoche Resident wrote:
<quoted text> How can you ask him anything if he yells and screams at you if he doesn't agree with what your asking him? I have seen that happen on several occasions. And, of course I can't blame him for ALL of the town's problems, but if he did his job SOMETIMES, SOME of the problems would be eleminated.
get a job, a diet, and an education.
across the river

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 3, 2009
Have you ever thought that maybe he just doesn't like you? That maybe he knows who keeps starting crap about him all the time? I know if it were me I'd be a bit pissed off myself.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#20 Jul 6, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
get a job, a diet, and an education.
Hmmmm..... I may have a 100K a year job, be to skinny for a diet, and have a masters degree in education. Can you say the same? Seems like you may need all three since you brought that up, not even knowing who I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The child molester on hwy 105 13 hr been going on 3
Seeking Truth..... Sat clearly 2
unfaithful (Jan '14) Apr 6 Nolagirlie 13
Smalltown SECRETS no2 Apr 5 TruthandPopeyes 5
badge-a-minute Apr 5 TruthandPopeyes 1
little secrets with in the office Apr 5 TruthandPopeyes 1
Bourg "the grocery man" Langlois (Sep '06) Oct '17 Barbara 126

Fordoche Jobs

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages