First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Bob the builder

Livonia, LA

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Its been awful quite, which man is Easy E after now, have not heard who he is, must be someone who knows how to keep his mouth shut, or ashamed to brag, hehehehe
what up

Hammond, LA

#2 Feb 21, 2010
i heard shes still stalking the last one poor poor loser
i can only dream

Livonia, LA

#3 Feb 22, 2010
i wish i was easy e to to on so many peoples minds!! hehehe!! well at least yall are giving someone else a break! who would want that last loser? i mean seriously, who would want that...easy said he was surely NOT the "big red" as he so fondly calls himself! and with 5 kids?! geez, his wifes pooty tang must stretched out! hehehe!
boondocks

Hammond, LA

#4 Feb 22, 2010
Honestly if anybodys pooty tang is stretched out it is the big easy lmao
mmmkkkkkyyy

Livonia, LA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
i can only dream wrote:
i wish i was easy e to to on so many peoples minds!! hehehe!! well at least yall are giving someone else a break! who would want that last loser? i mean seriously, who would want that...easy said he was surely NOT the "big red" as he so fondly calls himself! and with 5 kids?! geez, his wifes pooty tang must stretched out! hehehe!
U sure r shootin for the stars when u dream 2b easy e (funny YOU should call her dat, in ur dreams) when u are askin' 2b a trailer trash hoe who has f^%ked every man in fordoche and livonia. I could care less who she been with or how many, cuz im sho she lost count yrz ago. Fact is, boondocks could not a said it better when they said the most stretched pooty tang belongs to...drum roll please...eazzzzzzyyyy! Dis woman is a sex crazed psycho stalker joke n people take pride in pointin' that out. Oh well it's whatever. Not that I too much care about ol' red and his wife, but I'm purty sure that they have 4 kids, not 5 (and woot woot--they are ALL for the same dad) regardless of what u all tink of him. Easy on the other hand has 3 kids, all with different dads. Give credit where credit is due. Yall people r just 2 lame fo sho. Keep on truckin easyyyy...hear ya got 4 lips down there (instead of 2) and that they hang down to her blubber thighs. Yall just tooo damn much! Keep openin' dem legs girl. You can't care for yo hubby or kids, so just do what you do!
jumping in

Livonia, LA

#6 Feb 23, 2010
You people should really find something better to do with your time instead of bashing people on this forum. Grow up!!!!!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 Feb 25, 2010
jumping in wrote:
You people should really find something better to do with your time instead of bashing people on this forum. Grow up!!!!!
I really don't think people with this kind of mentality can stop the bashing and rumors. If they didn't bash people on the internet, it will leave them with nothing to do but sit on the floor and play with their toes. They don't only need to grow up, they need to get some sense in their heads. Hmmm.... that is scarey. lol
Sure

Hammond, LA

#8 Feb 25, 2010
Rumors, come on now!!!!!!!!!!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Feb 26, 2010
Sure wrote:
Rumors, come on now!!!!!!!!!!
It may or may not be rumors. But still, what business is it of yours or anyone else to spread it around the internet?
I Know

New York, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2010
Douche Res... I'm pretty sure you have been called out on how many rumors you start and all the bashing you do. Honestly, no beef, but isn that a classic case of the "pot calling the kettle black?" no matter which forum it is...you are always starting something with someone, so what gives?
yes indeed

Baton Rouge, LA

#12 Mar 8, 2010
I Know wrote:
Douche Res... I'm pretty sure you have been called out on how many rumors you start and all the bashing you do. Honestly, no beef, but isn that a classic case of the "pot calling the kettle black?" no matter which forum it is...you are always starting something with someone, so what gives?
For your information, I only state my opinions and never have I spread rumors of any kind about anyone. Can you understand what you read? It doesn't look like it or you will know that. When I express my opinions about things (which you call "bashing")that go on in my small town, it's facts. "People call me out" (as you say) because they don't like hearing the truth. Plain & simple. I just think (and it's my opinion again) that what goes on in a marriage should stay in the marriage, not spread all over the internet. Now...if you need help reading this, ask your mom or dad for help, otherwise answer my questions.... How is any of my posts on this thread "starting trouble" and whom am I "starting trouble" with? If you really want me to start trouble, I surely can. Just let me know.
Known Fact

Livonia, LA

#13 Mar 8, 2010
Easy E might be sleeping with a State Trooper that is the word I heard it at the Red Monkey over the weekend. If it is true I feel sorry for the State Trooper.Don't try to hide things we will find out. Wonder who the baby is for.
Known Fact

Livonia, LA

#14 Mar 8, 2010
I cant say if it is true the guy that was talking about it was drunk but he knows a lot of cops with Pointe Coupee Sheriffs Office and State Police. The guy been living in Fordoche all his life he knows everything that goes on around here.
Whoops

Frisco, TX

#15 Mar 9, 2010
E is pg?
Whoops

San Mateo, CA

#16 Mar 9, 2010
That is a scary thought. She can't, doesn't and won't care for the kids she has now. All 3 current kid have different dads. Wonder who this ones donor is? Poor fella! Well peeps, there goes more of our tax money.
jumping in

Livonia, LA

#18 Mar 9, 2010
Some of you people are really sad when all you have to do is worry about what's going on with other people. Do you all not have lives of your own to worry about?
Wow

Hammond, LA

#19 Mar 9, 2010
jumping in wrote:
Some of you people are really sad when all you have to do is worry about what's going on with other people. Do you all not have lives of your own to worry about?
you seem mighty concerned yourself. If u dnt like it stay off da freakin forum. R u made cuz she's not havin yo baby? That trick iz nasty!
Easter Bunny

Livonia, LA

#20 Mar 9, 2010
She told someone that her baby might be for Fred or Michael Shane...just saying...(those are the cops she is doing) ...just saying...
TopNotch

San Mateo, CA

#21 Mar 9, 2010
Easter Bunny wrote:
She told someone that her baby might be for Fred or Michael Shane...just saying...(those are the cops she is doing)...just saying...
so u herd that 2. I heard Landry. Where in tha hell they gonna put that kid? I saw that beast the other day looking like a big gorilla. R them cops ghat hard up?
TopNotch

San Mateo, CA

#22 Mar 9, 2010
yes indeed wrote:
<quoted text>For your information, I only state my opinions and never have I spread rumors of any kind about anyone. Can you understand what you read? It doesn't look like it or you will know that. When I express my opinions about things (which you call "bashing")that go on in my small town, it's facts. "People call me out" (as you say) because they don't like hearing the truth. Plain & simple. I just think (and it's my opinion again) that what goes on in a marriage should stay in the marriage, not spread all over the internet. Now...if you need help reading this, ask your mom or dad for help, otherwise answer my questions.... How is any of my posts on this thread "starting trouble" and whom am I "starting trouble" with? If you really want me to start trouble, I surely can. Just let me know.
I am not really sure as to which alias I should reply to. I can say that you are a douche bag if there has ever been one. You are such a shit starter in a way that is manipulative but seemingly innocent. You start or comment on the topic that you claim is an honest to goodness inquiry, knowing full and well that you want to sit back and pull the puppet strings of the "play" you have created. On more than one occasion I have agreed to many of ur comments, and I don't know you personally. However, I can say you do not want to try an begin a battle of intelligence with me. I guarantee that I can outsmart you anyday, and I have the qualifications to prove it. So, while you are licking the windows in your car as your mommy drives you to your therapy session, remember that you live in the big douche and hold up well to it's namesake. Ciao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost ring 3 hr Chopped 2
Suppliers in Melville Thu Mandingo 8
Kari Ganson (Mar '17) Thu That d 6
Kellys White Trash Mardi Gras Parade (Feb '10) Feb 13 Oops 103
When is enough going to be enough for the mayor... Feb 12 Yes believe it 2
Hottest girl in Melville Feb 11 That d 9
Kspd Feb 11 Brother 16

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages