mr john barry bergerons old house

mr john barry bergerons old house

Posted in the Fordoche Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cookie monster

Livonia, LA

#1 Dec 29, 2009
is it for sale? if so how much? i haven't seen anyone there in a long time. i remember staying there sometimes when scarlet would babysit me. it was really nice, from what i remember!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Maybe you can check with the sheriff's office. That house has been in the Banner several times with dates for a sheriff's sale.
low

Livonia, LA

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Starting your crap again huh FORDOCHE RESIDENT?
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Jan 8, 2010
low wrote:
Starting your crap again huh FORDOCHE RESIDENT?
You have got to be the stupidest person in the world! How is answering a simple question with a simple reply "starting crap"? That property has been listed in the Banner more than once for everyone to see. And, let me tell you one thing....If I wanted to "start crap", I could make heads spin on every person in this little drug infested town including you! Now, with that said, should I really "start crap"? Just let me know, dumb ass!
low

Livonia, LA

#5 Jan 8, 2010
Fordoche Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be the stupidest person in the world! How is answering a simple question with a simple reply "starting crap"? That property has been listed in the Banner more than once for everyone to see. And, let me tell you one thing....If I wanted to "start crap", I could make heads spin on every person in this little drug infested town including you! Now, with that said, should I really "start crap"? Just let me know, dumb ass!
oh the big bad wolf is about to blow our chimney's down. lol you are so stupid
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Jan 8, 2010
low wrote:
<quoted text> oh the big bad wolf is about to blow our chimney's down. lol you are so stupid
No, not eveyone's chimney..... maybe a just a few. I'm stupid? Please tell me how was I was "starting crap" be simply replying to a question?
Angie

Livonia, LA

#7 Jan 8, 2010
Why the hell is people making such a big deal about someone asking about if a house was for sale. I do not even know which house is the Bergeron house, someone ask a question and someone else provided an answer, than just like the other forums it turns into people calling each other names and making threats to start crap. The orginal person who wrote on this forum, just simply wanted to know if a house was for sale, nothing more. I would hate to get on here to ask a question, which is probably what these forums were created for and it turn into bashing of our neighbors. Life is short, we should all want to provide help if we can.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Jan 8, 2010
Angie wrote:
Why the hell is people making such a big deal about someone asking about if a house was for sale. I do not even know which house is the Bergeron house, someone ask a question and someone else provided an answer, than just like the other forums it turns into people calling each other names and making threats to start crap. The orginal person who wrote on this forum, just simply wanted to know if a house was for sale, nothing more. I would hate to get on here to ask a question, which is probably what these forums were created for and it turn into bashing of our neighbors. Life is short, we should all want to provide help if we can.
I do agree with you Angie, but any time I get on Topix for any reason it seems to start world war three. You see....I state my opinions about problems we have in our town, and they don't like that. I speak the truth, and they don't like to hear that either. So really... I can post a smiley face and someone will say I'm "starting crap". Don't worry about it. I'm used to it by now. It all just proves that the truth really does hurt!
Angie

Livonia, LA

#9 Jan 8, 2010
Fordoche Resident wrote:
<quoted text> I do agree with you Angie, but any time I get on Topix for any reason it seems to start world war three. You see....I state my opinions about problems we have in our town, and they don't like that. I speak the truth, and they don't like to hear that either. So really... I can post a smiley face and someone will say I'm "starting crap". Don't worry about it. I'm used to it by now. It all just proves that the truth really does hurt!
It is the same on the Livonia forums, there is this person going by Peyton, who does nothing but put down on LHS and our students, and it does not matter what anyone else says, she calls them trash and say they are not receiving a proper education, she even kept saying that the school does not provide honor classes, which they started this year, my daughter has 4 of them, it just burns me up on how she puts down our local school, but i have come to realize you can not take the stupid out of some people, and everytime i post back in defence of the school and the students all she does is put me down, so I know exactly where you are coming from. Just remember some people can not help but let their ignorance show, expecially when they can hide behind something like these forums. So just know it is not just you.
low

Livonia, LA

#10 Jan 14, 2010
Fordoche Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be the stupidest person in the world! How is answering a simple question with a simple reply "starting crap"? That property has been listed in the Banner more than once for everyone to see. And, let me tell you one thing....If I wanted to "start crap", I could make heads spin on every person in this little drug infested town including you! Now, with that said, should I really "start crap"? Just let me know, dumb ass!
Really so you think you can get started on me? I can more than 100% promise you, you can't get started on me. You wish you knew. I know the truth of a lot of things.Just seemed like you was being sort of a smarta** the way you answered the question. That's all I'm saying done with this topic!
blasting

Livonia, LA

#11 Jan 14, 2010
I think it's actually a very nice house. Very beautiful on the inside.....I'd live there.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#12 Jan 15, 2010
low wrote:
<quoted text>
Really so you think you can get started on me? I can more than 100% promise you, you can't get started on me. You wish you knew. I know the truth of a lot of things.Just seemed like you was being sort of a smarta** the way you answered the question. That's all I'm saying done with this topic!
That's your problem, "just seemed like" isn't always the way it is. You may know the truth about a lot of things, but I'll just bet you don't "know the truth" about everything. I don't want to "start on you", I just wanted to clear up the stupidity by letting you know I simply answered a question. I shouldn't have had to do that, but some people......well....you know is just plain stupid.
LHS parent

Livonia, LA

#13 Jan 16, 2010
Fordoche Resident wrote:
<quoted text> That's your problem, "just seemed like" isn't always the way it is. You may know the truth about a lot of things, but I'll just bet you don't "know the truth" about everything. I don't want to "start on you", I just wanted to clear up the stupidity by letting you know I simply answered a question. I shouldn't have had to do that, but some people......well....you know is just plain stupid.
I agree with you, but you can not even beat the stupid out of some people. They always have something to say, but they are really not saying a damn thing that anyone cares to hear about.
LOL at these IDIOTS

Walker, LA

#14 Jan 18, 2010
I agree people cant even ask a simple question on this crap without someone acting like an idiot with some stupid azz answer. If you have all these real issues why dont you'll get your azzes in a field and settle it once and for all instead of aggravting the tar out of the people that actually use Topix for info. We really could care less who is screwing who, and who is doing what drugs. So get life and get off the sofa or maybe even get a job.
Tim hebert

United States

#15 May 6, 2010
Sorry I baught it. I fixed it up. It looks better than before. Y'all are arguing over nothing.
Thank God

Livonia, LA

#16 May 6, 2010
Glad it has good owners this time! Not like the last LOSERS that lived there! Congrats Tim! Oh btw, I heard there had been a fire in the attic, has that been taken care of? Don't really know if that is true cause the previous owners were known not known to be truth tellers!
hahahahaha

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 May 6, 2010
Thank God wrote:
Glad it has good owners this time! Not like the last LOSERS that lived there! Congrats Tim! Oh btw, I heard there had been a fire in the attic, has that been taken care of? Don't really know if that is true cause the previous owners were known not known to be truth tellers!
Look it's Ericas fat ass stirring shit again. You are too much big nasty. Instead of congratulating Tim, why don't you tell us about the roaches in your trailer? Truth tellers? Boy are you once again proving your ignorance. Maybe you should rethink your home schooling, and stop posing naked, fat and sweaty on a Harley. We love to laugh about that picture...and the sob letters you wrote. Hahahahaha. Now, go back inside and clean your filth hole so that when the "people" come this week to take your kids again, you may get a reprieve. Chances are???? NOT!!!! You deserve to be shot! P.S...flip your own fat nasty self off next time carpet muncher. Yeah, we know about that too. Oh yeah, and her answer is NOT in this LIFE!!!! Poor neighbors, because you ALONE bring the Fordoche property value down to POVERTY!!! Peace and Love WHORE (and tell Jessica I said HI)!
hahahahahah

Baton Rouge, LA

#18 May 6, 2010
oh, and did i mention the 15 bj's you gave to your daddy's carpenters/etc. before you sat on the harley? nope, i don't think i did. just for the record, wipe that shit up (ya mouth that is)!
Needs No Introduction

Frisco, TX

#19 May 6, 2010
Thanks girl for the heads up!:) As degrading as it is to even post here, I have a few things to say. Erica, I feel sorry for you that you still cannot quit the stalking and obsession over me. It's done so let it go. I'm sorry that you are not happy, because be it you were, you would get over me. Just because you hate me, doesn't mean everyone will. Frankly, if they do, based on you or their own reasons, then so be it. I feel very sorry for you. Let me explain to you. Everyone, your family, husband, children, "friends" and outsiders, all know what you really are. No one can change that! You have made yourself well known for lude behavior and lack of mothering skills. I won't get into all of the details, because they're common knowledge. My point is this. If you want to be taken seriously, loved or accepted, you must concentrate on your future. Leave your past behind you, but make an effort to have a changed present and future. Obsessing over me only belittles you. It will never make you a better person. This will never earn respect. People will always smile to your face, and laugh behind your back, unless you make the changes. If not for yourself, then do it for your children who deserve better. Your pathetic attempts at demeaning me have made you look ignorant and a bit blasphemous! Try to better yourself instead of proving everyone right. And tell Jessica I said hi, too. It's been a while. ;)
To Tim...good for you. You have some great neighbors with Mr. Donald and his wife, and of course my dear Dawn. It's a beautiful home and even though I do not know you, I'm glad for you.:)
the way it goes

Livonia, LA

#20 May 10, 2010
Yes, that was just Beautiful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investigate and prosecute x-cop CRAIG DAVID (Jan '11) 3 hr deservesthis 13
Police Officer Arrested Fri Echo 1
Brother Ray Majors Church........ (Apr '11) Sep 20 Mudchuck 29
Kari Ganson (Feb '17) Sep 19 NotYAFRIEND 31
Kyle Marks Sep 19 curiously_driven85 5
Decease Sep 18 Steven 2
Skinny Wraps Sep 18 Fluffy 1

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages