What Is Wrong With The People of Ford...

What Is Wrong With The People of Fordoche

Posted in the Fordoche Forum

Wondering

San Mateo, CA

#1 May 29, 2010
Please tell me? Is it everyone or just certain people? When dealing with several residents of Fordoche lately I have been disgusted. What is the deal?
just saying

Livonia, LA

#2 May 29, 2010
Ever thought it might be you?
just saying

Livonia, LA

#3 May 29, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Please tell me? Is it everyone or just certain people? When dealing with several residents of Fordoche lately I have been disgusted. What is the deal?
Ever thought it might be you?
Wondering

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 May 29, 2010
It's a simple question. If it's not you, no need to get offended. Surely it can't be everyone. And I'm sure, it isn't me. Thanks for asking though.
just saying

Livonia, LA

#5 May 30, 2010
What trouble are you have?
Watch out

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 May 30, 2010
Visited a friend and on our way to the river we stopped at the device station. The people loitering were so trashy and rude. Slobs, missing teeth, cursing and rude outta this world.
Wondering

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 May 30, 2010
Sorry, I was posting from a friends computer, and I'm wondering
just saying

Livonia, LA

#8 May 30, 2010
Got to agree with you there. They aren't there all the time but I've seen them there myself.....
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Jun 1, 2010
Watch out wrote:
Visited a friend and on our way to the river we stopped at the device station. The people loitering were so trashy and rude. Slobs, missing teeth, cursing and rude outta this world.
Can you tell me what the hell and where in the hell is a "device station"? But it's the people in Fordoche that has problems?? yeah....ok.....GEEEEZZZZZZ!!!! !
Wondering

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Jun 1, 2010
Obviously meant the service station. Thanks for the grammar check. Also, thanks "just saying" for an honest answer.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#11 Jun 2, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Obviously meant the service station. Thanks for the grammar check. Also, thanks "just saying" for an honest answer.
I wasn't grammer checking you, I was WTF!! checking you. I live in Fordoche & never knew we had a device station. lol BTW, what honest answer did I give? Sorry, buddy...it's not the people of Fordoche, it's you.
Wondering

Baton Rouge, LA

#12 Jun 2, 2010
Thanks old man, you just proved to me that people like YOU are what is wrong with your town. You need the WTF check. Really, do you have a job or do you just float from site to site to be an a&$. You lose your effectiveness with me, because I truly don't care. I asked an honest question (that I could give a crap less if you liked) you chose to admit guilt by defensiveness. Did you understand that? Haha probably not! Also, if you would have read correctly, I thanked "just saying" for the honest answer.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Jun 2, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Thanks old man, you just proved to me that people like YOU are what is wrong with your town. You need the WTF check. Really, do you have a job or do you just float from site to site to be an a&$. You lose your effectiveness with me, because I truly don't care. I asked an honest question (that I could give a crap less if you liked) you chose to admit guilt by defensiveness. Did you understand that? Haha probably not! Also, if you would have read correctly, I thanked "just saying" for the honest answer.
The only thing I proved is how stupid you really are. Your calling me an old man? How do you know I'm even a man, much less an old one. There goes your stupidness again. The way I see it, and I'm sure everyone knows this, but I have to spell it out for some people, you are going to encounter rude, toothless, cursing people everywhere you go from time to time. Not just in Fordoche. Your post was just a guttless way of saying you have a problem with certain people in Fordoche but won't name them. Come on and get some balls "old man" It just might do you some good to vent a little. LOL
Wondering

Detroit, MI

#14 Jun 2, 2010
Okay since we are all about correcting one another, stupidness is not a word. Gratefully, I don't personally know anyone in your town. My aren't you all about assumptions. I'll let you get back to your life, as miserable as you must be, and just take it as...people like you are in that town, and that's what's wrong with Fordoche. Thanks for your time.
letting you know

Maringouin, LA

#15 Jun 7, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Okay since we are all about correcting one another, stupidness is not a word. Gratefully, I don't personally know anyone in your town. My aren't you all about assumptions. I'll let you get back to your life, as miserable as you must be, and just take it as...people like you are in that town, and that's what's wrong with Fordoche. Thanks for your time.
I have lived in Fordoche for many years and like any other town, we have our "trash". Please do not judge every citizen by a few idiots because there are alot of good people and wonderful families in the area. Sorry that your impression of our small town was marred by those "people" at the service station...but don't judge us according to the idiots that respond ignorantly on this website and the halfwits you meet at the service station.
Dealer Derby

San Mateo, CA

#16 Jun 12, 2010
"What is wrong with the people of fordoche"?Well I think our family relations are a bit too close. We enjoy leaving skool early because we're too smart for the system. 90% of us are on something and we like it that way! So there is nothing wrong with us. It must be the rest of the world.
Wah Wah

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 Jun 12, 2010
Dealer Derby wrote:
"What is wrong with the people of fordoche"?Well I think our family relations are a bit too close. We enjoy leaving skool early because we're too smart for the system. 90% of us are on something and we like it that way! So there is nothing wrong with us. It must be the rest of the world.
I LOVE IT!
Tou Les swa

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 25, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Inbreeding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The worst of the 3 15 min umm 3
Brother Ray Majors Church........ (Apr '11) Fri Alainakennedy 25
The CDC Should Declare Livonia..... (Apr '16) Nov 20 Shestheone 3
Thief Nov 20 misery 11
thank you (Mar '15) Nov 18 Lmao 18
Woman raped in krotz springs? (Dec '15) Nov 18 Idiots 3
Vote,vote vote Nov 16 Arrow 4

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance