StillDaGreatest

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Why is it always "just" a rumor when a man cheats? It's called "guy code", they will LIE their asses off for each other! I have been saying for years that the women around these parts need to start defending each other, stop sleeping with other people's men and find your own. How exatly would you feel if your man went out and had an affair, or just sex with someone else?
It's too easy for a man to cheat and get away with it, when thoes who call their self a woman will give it to them! STOP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!! It's getting out of control, Lady's watch your man! You have keep a tight leash and keep that leash well hiden because, if you dont they WILL stray. It don't matter if you have sex with them every night, keep a clean house and have supper cooked when they get home, if you let them, they will fall to temptation, it seems as though these men think they are so smart that they now will use a whole different phone to contact and set up for alleged "rumors" well I have had enough and I am putting it out their for all to see! Be smart sista's an reconize the signs. If words are saying one thing and actions another, you got him and you need to do your own investigation. Don't rely on someone elses word because it dont mean a damn thing!
yea a right

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2012
I am a married man that has a prepaid phone better know as a ho phone r a throw away phone cause woman these days r smart enough to check phone bill and trust me they will contact the other woman really ackward for the man and I will also agree a clean house and hot supper every night does make a difference but when u accuse someone of something long enough then u really just pushing them to actually do it and woman men who work out of town cheat and don't think twice about it I've witnessed it and have done it
StillDaGreatest

Tishomingo, MS

#3 Jan 25, 2012
.Does your wife know?
.Why would you want to do something that hurtful to her?
.What did you do to give your wife a reason to look at your phone bill?
Seriously

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2012
StillDaGreatest wrote:
Why is it always "just" a rumor when a man cheats? It's called "guy code", they will LIE their asses off for each other! I have been saying for years that the women around these parts need to start defending each other, stop sleeping with other people's men and find your own. How exatly would you feel if your man went out and had an affair, or just sex with someone else?
It's too easy for a man to cheat and get away with it, when thoes who call their self a woman will give it to them! STOP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!! It's getting out of control, Lady's watch your man! You have keep a tight leash and keep that leash well hiden because, if you dont they WILL stray. It don't matter if you have sex with them every night, keep a clean house and have supper cooked when they get home, if you let them, they will fall to temptation, it seems as though these men think they are so smart that they now will use a whole different phone to contact and set up for alleged "rumors" well I have had enough and I am putting it out their for all to see! Be smart sista's an reconize the signs. If words are saying one thing and actions another, you got him and you need to do your own investigation. Don't rely on someone elses word because it dont mean a damn thing!
Yeah, keep him on a 'leash'. See where that gets ya...
yea a right

Magee, MS

#5 Jan 25, 2012
StillDaGreatest wrote:
.Does your wife know?
.Why would you want to do something that hurtful to her?
.What did you do to give your wife a reason to look at your phone bill?
Yes she knew/knows and we separated before I ever did anything she said she wanted a divorce and 2 months later I started talking to someone then she wanted to get back together and I told her I didn't know then said yes and the idk answer made her suspicious so she checked phone bill called the OTHER WOMAN and honestly the other woman didn't believe her and after I didn't respond to about 7 text then she stopped there's been more then that one fling and amazingly we r still together but trust is a huge issue and I think trust is the hardest thing to get back and one of the easiest things to lose
Renee

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2012
WTF! Ok, I guess this is more common than I was aware.

Mr."yea a right" I'm gonna attack you first because you done pissed me way the f*ck off!

First of all;
I have a good idea who you are just by your previous statment.
Keep in mind;
I will be callin to that b!tch named karma,(that you the scary lil prick behind the fake ass screen name "yea a right"),to destroy your every being. You are a disgrace to the matiral population. Be aware that you will reap just what you soe.
I don't care who ya are, where ya from, what color ya are. Treat your wife with some kinda fu*kin respesct and issue her a divorce before you kill her every emotion! It's sneaky, dirty good for nothing pricks like you and homewrecking whores whom of which can't even keep a man therefore don't want to see a happy home, that make it hard on a woman to feel confident in her marriage.

That being said.

"Guy Code" This is a term I have heard a hand full of times within the past few months. Yes I do know they will lie for their boy.

"Rumors" are spread everyday, and not all of them are true although some are. Most of them are people starting sh!t because they don't have what you got.
I do believe that if you keep your husband satisfied at home he could be in the 10% that will go out an have random sex (just because, or don't know why.)
On the other hand, If you don't keep him satisfied he is 90% more likely to bring you home a VD when you do decied you wanna have sex with him.

"Cleaning house, supper cooked, sex on a regular baises" Should keep him satisfied if he appericates you as a wife.

"Keeping a tight leash" Paaaah! That just makes things way worse, any woman with common since knows that. You have to give the same respect to him that you want givin to you.

"Temptaiton" Is everywhere. Everyday. All over the world. If the two of you respect and love your life together, you may at some point feel tempted but, you will never act on impulse. You won't do it because you love them so much that when they hurt you feel their pain. If you have ever felt the pain of being decieved you wouldn't want them to ever experience that kind of hurt. It does cut the deepest.

NUFF SAID! Have a Frickin Awsome life!
yea a right

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2012
Renee wrote:
WTF! Ok, I guess this is more common than I was aware.

Mr."yea a right" I'm gonna attack you first because you done pissed me way the f*ck off!

First of all;
I have a good idea who you are just by your previous statment.
Keep in mind;
I will be callin to that b!tch named karma,(that you the scary lil prick behind the fake ass screen name "yea a right"),to destroy your every being. You are a disgrace to the matiral population. Be aware that you will reap just what you soe.
I don't care who ya are, where ya from, what color ya are. Treat your wife with some kinda fu*kin respesct and issue her a divorce before you kill her every emotion! It's sneaky, dirty good for nothing pricks like you and homewrecking whores whom of which can't even keep a man therefore don't want to see a happy home, that make it hard on a woman to feel confident in her marriage.

That being said.

"Guy Code" This is a term I have heard a hand full of times within the past few months. Yes I do know they will lie for their boy.

"Rumors" are spread everyday, and not all of them are true although some are. Most of them are people starting sh!t because they don't have what you got.
I do believe that if you keep your husband satisfied at home he could be in the 10% that will go out an have random sex (just because, or don't know why.)
On the other hand, If you don't keep him satisfied he is 90% more likely to bring you home a VD when you do decied you wanna have sex with him.

"Cleaning house, supper cooked, sex on a regular baises" Should keep him satisfied if he appericates you as a wife.

"Keeping a tight leash" Paaaah! That just makes things way worse, any woman with common since knows that. You have to give the same respect to him that you want givin to you.

"Temptaiton" Is everywhere. Everyday. All over the world. If the two of you respect and love your life together, you may at some point feel tempted but, you will never act on impulse. You won't do it because you love them so much that when they hurt you feel their pain. If you have ever felt the pain of being decieved you wouldn't want them to ever experience that kind of hurt. It does cut the deepest.

NUFF SAID! Have a Frickin Awsome life!
Your going to attack me for what how did I piss u off cause I was single and was talking to someone after it was my wife's decision to split come on get a life I was just talking to the person that started this and let that person know a mans inside knowledge and guy code doesn't just mean guys lying for guys I have a sister in law who is married and while her husband was working out of town she slept with my cousin in her house and I know that for a fact and me nor my wife has told no one so there's woman who cheat on there husband when there out of town cheating and no one knows thus the great circle of life. And to the comment of destroying my every being LMFAO that is hilarious I promise there's nothing u can do to me to destroy the smile that stays on my face everyday but feel free to hate on me I was looking to get another hater by the end of the week so just keep doing your job that's what a hater does is hate it's just sad that your life is so miserable that to keep your mind off your own problems u have to talk about others and constantly try to start shit I truly feel sorry for u
Renee

Prattville, AL

#8 Jan 25, 2012
Hold up! You should have said all what you said in your second post the first time you posted! I didn't get the second post before I said what I said to you! I didn't say I was gonna destroy anything of you, you make your own karma.
Start shit! Lol!:) I have never came on here or anywhere for that matter an tryed to start sh!t between nobody!
When I read your first post It pissed me off because it sounded like you were bragging about being unfaithful to your wife.
I didn't say that a woman wouldn't cheat, their are plenty of them out there that do. Why does it have to be, that cheating, is a part of your so called, great circle of life?

Now that I do know who you are, by your last two post. I already knew what you just tryed to explain about yall being split... You were not even the one I thought posted.

And What makes you think my life is so misurable? My husband comes home to me everyday, don't go no where without me and don't want to.
Don't fill sorry for me D, I love where I'm at!
;)
Renee

Prattville, AL

#9 Jan 25, 2012
Oh AND don't feel sorry me, I maintain a clear concious!
yea a right

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2012
Renee wrote:
Hold up! You should have said all what you said in your second post the first time you posted! I didn't get the second post before I said what I said to you! I didn't say I was gonna destroy anything of you, you make your own karma.
Start shit! Lol!:) I have never came on here or anywhere for that matter an tryed to start sh!t between nobody!
When I read your first post It pissed me off because it sounded like you were bragging about being unfaithful to your wife.
I didn't say that a woman wouldn't cheat, their are plenty of them out there that do. Why does it have to be, that cheating, is a part of your so called, great circle of life?

Now that I do know who you are, by your last two post. I already knew what you just tryed to explain about yall being split... You were not even the one I thought posted.

And What makes you think my life is so misurable? My husband comes home to me everyday, don't go no where without me and don't want to.
Don't fill sorry for me D, I love where I'm at!
;)
First circle of life was a joke but u hating is funnier then that I don't have to tell a joke the hater is the fucking joke as soon as u walk in the room I just start laughing LMFAO your life is miserable I'm on here talking about myself and not bragging about it either y don't u say something about yourself instead of trying to talk down to me what makes u think u so much better then me and u think u know who this is then u say u know who this is and it's not who u thought at first u sound very confused lol y don't u take some more pills and comatose for me escape reality I would if I was u come on talk about u no ones perfect but I bet u think u r I know I've done wrong and hurt ppl I love u probably have done worse then me and don't even know r u more then likely don't care and I'm so glad I'm not your husband lol poor thing prob never gets laid
Renee

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Lol! Your the one that is confused, don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say, you sound fuc*kin retarted. I said. And I quote,"I have a good idea who you are..." And I quote, "You were not even the one I thought posted."

This is not about me, I don't have to put anything about me on here. However here you go... I keep it real, and thats a promice, I might be a b!tch but, at least I'm honest. I Will say whatever the fu*k I want, to whomever I want, when I want.
I am not hating, I'm not cheating and, I take care of me and mine. Yes, I admit I have/do made/make mistakes. I'm sometimes out of control, obnoxious and, hard to handle. I'm beautifully broken, perfectly imperfect and, beautiful in all my flaws. I'm Crazy. I'm Fun. I'm Loud. I'm Complicated. I'm Sentimental. I'm Loveable. I'm Loyal. I'm Decent. I'm Generous. I'm Likeable. Best of all someone like you could never get close to a bitch, you wouldn't last a minute in presence.

It most certainly appered, that you were bragging in your first post. That's why I called you on it.

No thanks on your pill offer, I don't do drugs. Sounds like that's what you are all about. In which case, You should get help. If I wanted to excape reality, I'd pack my family up and go on vacation.

By the way. Learn how to read things correctly, and please learn some grammer. The shit you write is nothing but jumbeled up mess.
StillDaGreatest

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2012
OOOH SNAP!!! Is this my Nae? It gatta be you! KMSL!!! Gurl you too much!
StillDaGreatest

Prattville, AL

#13 Jan 26, 2012
StillDaGreatest wrote:
OOOH SNAP!!! Is this my Nae? It gatta be you! KMSL!!! Gurl you too much!
Lol, Who is this?
Seriously

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2012
Renee wrote:
Lol! Your the one that is confused, don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say, you sound fuc*kin retarted. I said. And I quote,"I have a good idea who you are..." And I quote, "You were not even the one I thought posted."

This is not about me, I don't have to put anything about me on here. However here you go... I keep it real, and thats a promice, I might be a b!tch but, at least I'm honest. I Will say whatever the fu*k I want, to whomever I want, when I want.
I am not hating, I'm not cheating and, I take care of me and mine. Yes, I admit I have/do made/make mistakes. I'm sometimes out of control, obnoxious and, hard to handle. I'm beautifully broken, perfectly imperfect and, beautiful in all my flaws. I'm Crazy. I'm Fun. I'm Loud. I'm Complicated. I'm Sentimental. I'm Loveable. I'm Loyal. I'm Decent. I'm Generous. I'm Likeable. Best of all someone like you could never get close to a bitch, you wouldn't last a minute in presence.

It most certainly appered, that you were bragging in your first post. That's why I called you on it.

No thanks on your pill offer, I don't do drugs. Sounds like that's what you are all about. In which case, You should get help. If I wanted to excape reality, I'd pack my family up and go on vacation.

By the way. Learn how to read things correctly, and please learn some grammer. The shit you write is nothing but jumbeled up mess.
Wow! How can you possibly be critiquing someone else's grammar? I sincerely hope you are not a school teacher!
Lula Belle

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2012
Renee...honey...aside from the hundreds of grammatical errors in your posts, as you were driving your point home in critiquing so and so's grammar, you misspelled the actual word "grammar." Thus, you have zero credibility. Aside from that, I agree with your overall feelings, that cheaters (men or women) are scum, plain and simple. If you can't remain faithful, don't participate in a binding relationship, such as matrimony. If you do, I hope you like it hot. While no one's relationship is perfect, fidelity is key. have a great day everyone!
Sincerely,
Happily Married (Mommy and Wife)
onceinalifetime

Baton Rouge, LA

#16 May 20, 2012
come o0n people if we attend to ourselves these discussions will not be necessary as for grammar you live in FODDOCHE lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's the hottest guy in Melville. 7 hr bad BITCH 3
Anthony Morrow 15 hr Ks woman 20
cutest boys in ks (Jun '15) Sun Harley 8
Nudist May 26 Boudin King 10
she's using you. May 16 Hello 3
Bible Baptist Church (May '11) May 15 Bayou Boy 13
Melville May 11 Moving on up 11

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages