First Prev
of 2
Next Last
romney fan

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Spell check
sadden

Euless, TX

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Prepare for doomed day!!
African American Please

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is the best president we have ever had. It's time to conform from your old idess people.
romney fan

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2012
You ain't gone that when the world ends and he's not black he is muslum.
Abc

Ashburn, VA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
He's mixed. Ppl forget thAt. His mother was white
romney fan

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Yeah all these black people are quick to make everything a racial matter but if a white person would do shit like that we would be racist and bad people
Fact

Euless, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2012
It should not be about race or popularity, it should be based on a persons ability to do a job.
The people spoke. Sit back and watch and please Obama fans, don't complain, please don't.
please

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2012
African American Please wrote:
Obama is the best president we have ever had. It's time to conform from your old idess people.
You must be crazy if you believe that!! Get your facts straight. He is the worst thing that's ever happened to the USA.
Hope

Euless, TX

#10 Nov 8, 2012
You work side by side with people never realizing how predjudice they are. Look at Facebook, it tells the world about your character.
Maybe the world should remember, if you are old enough, the words of The Great Dr. Martian Luther King, it's not about being judged by the color of your skin, but about the context of your character.
Sincerely,
The Great White Hope!
please

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Hope wrote:
You work side by side with people never realizing how predjudice they are. Look at Facebook, it tells the world about your character.
Maybe the world should remember, if you are old enough, the words of The Great Dr. Martian Luther King, it's not about being judged by the color of your skin, but about the context of your character.
Sincerely,
The Great White Hope!
Everyone has the rite to there opinion. Opinions does not mean that person is prejudice. Just because the colored believe that all the whites was against Obama is wrong. He is not what our country needs rite now. Our country needs a president that would do rite by our country and not say you will do something in 4yrs are he wouldn't run again. So he lied. He said he killed benladin that's a lie. Refused to put hand on bible. Should be impeached. Taking prayer out of schools. He really needs to pray. Yes he made history as the first black Muslim from another country president. It just will make it that much harder for another black man to win. Hillary should have ran again. It will take a women to straighten things up.
Aahhh

Euless, TX

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Well said, please !!!!
please

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Aahhh wrote:
Well said, please !!!!
Thanks!!
Am a mother of 2

Euless, TX

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Y'all must not watch the news because the people that r away from there family fighting for "our country " didn't even get to vote bc he forgot to send it to them and he also trying to cut their benefits oh and let's not forget every girl r woman have sex get pregnant bc not only do the working class pay for you to live and raise your kids we r also going to pay for u to kill them too...,I would like to say I am so happy to be an American lol :(
onceinalifetime

Zachary, LA

#15 Nov 10, 2012
President Obama.Seems like that is hard for alot of people to digest.There is no such thing as mixed.The constitution states that 1% black blood you are black.Now digest that.BLACK PRESIDENT OBAMA BLACK PREDIDENT OBAMA AGAIN YEAH HIGH FIVE
Say it

Lafayette, LA

#16 Nov 10, 2012
onceinalifetime wrote:
President Obama.Seems like that is hard for alot of people to digest.There is no such thing as mixed.The constitution states that 1% black blood you are black.Now digest that.BLACK PRESIDENT OBAMA BLACK PREDIDENT OBAMA AGAIN YEAH HIGH FIVE
Your stupid n you wont be woopin n hollering and cheering when u paying for yo baby daddys lil trick on the side to get an abortion. Now high five that.
Educate yourself

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2012
The people that are bashing the President must not have done any research on Romney. He lost in his own state... why? Because the people have stated he was the worst governor they have ever had. He cut funding from schools, for disabled children and adults, from breast cancer screenings, from the deaf and blind, and from veterans. He spent more time traveling around to his 38 homes then he did in his office and he closed many companies which eliminated thousands of jobs. His state had the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the U.S. they also had a debit of 2.6 billion dollars. He changed his platform a month before the election because he was so far behind in the polls and needed to try in increase his popularity. He was anti gun , but changed his story to get the NRA to back him. He doesn't believe in fair pay for women he wants to send more troops over seas instead of bringing them home. President Obama is not perfect , but things have been improving since he has been in office, and he has to be better than a one term governor that his own people voted against because he couldn't handle one state so he sure couldn't handle fifty.
Oh and here is something else to remember the President does not have absolute power. So if you don't don't like how things are being done in the country you can thank Congress which is mostly made up of Republicans . The President can't do anything without their ok.
outthere

Youngsville, LA

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Educate yourself wrote:
The people that are bashing the President must not have done any research on Romney. He lost in his own state... why? Because the people have stated he was the worst governor they have ever had. He cut funding from schools, for disabled children and adults, from breast cancer screenings, from the deaf and blind, and from veterans. He spent more time traveling around to his 38 homes then he did in his office and he closed many companies which eliminated thousands of jobs. His state had the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the U.S. they also had a debit of 2.6 billion dollars. He changed his platform a month before the election because he was so far behind in the polls and needed to try in increase his popularity. He was anti gun , but changed his story to get the NRA to back him. He doesn't believe in fair pay for women he wants to send more troops over seas instead of bringing them home. President Obama is not perfect , but things have been improving since he has been in office, and he has to be better than a one term governor that his own people voted against because he couldn't handle one state so he sure couldn't handle fifty.
Oh and here is something else to remember the President does not have absolute power. So if you don't don't like how things are being done in the country you can thank Congress which is mostly made up of Republicans . The President can't do anything without their ok.
You need to do a little research Bambi ! Lol what a ass !
krotz spring native

Lafayette, LA

#21 Nov 27, 2012
It don't matter what ppl think because he won lol!!!!!!
Darkest

Abbeville, LA

#22 Dec 15, 2012
Just never seen anyone rag on George Bush like they do president Obama. Can't help believe its because the color of his skin.
Vote For Pedro

United States

#23 Dec 15, 2012
Did'nt vote for Obama, not because of color, but for what he does and does'nt stand for..Point Blank! Unfortunately idiots everywhere did vote because of the color of his skin....How foolish you are! An intelligent person realizes not to make decisions about a person based on the color of their skin....I believe the fact that he did not pledge allegence to the country he is the leader of OR his religious beliefs amongst other factors should be one's priority in choosing a leader of our country. Romney was'nt my choice either....he's a freakin' idiot. Saddle up folks....our country is going to hell in a handbag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
time travel (Jan '15) Sun thomas family friend 14
Melville Head Start Sun Racheal 2
rude town clerks Aug 28 black 47
ethan l Aug 27 dam o dam 6
Cole Ponthieux Aug 26 Cole 4 2019 1
Arthur Burley Aug 25 blah 6
kurt miller Aug 22 Racheal 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages