YesIndeed

Livonia, LA

#1 Oct 31, 2009
Halloween in Fordoche this year was great! Proud of all the families who got out with their children and participated (loved the tractor hay riders). The festivities at the park were absolutely wonderful...thanks to all those who helped to make it work and thanks to the mayor for sponsoring such a wonderful event for his/our town.
daddys girl

Livonia, LA

#2 Nov 1, 2009
YesIndeed wrote:
Halloween in Fordoche this year was great! Proud of all the families who got out with their children and participated (loved the tractor hay riders). The festivities at the park were absolutely wonderful...thanks to all those who helped to make it work and thanks to the mayor for sponsoring such a wonderful event for his/our town.
It was nice to see people from everywhere come trick or treating here. It's great to know that people are safe here.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Nov 2, 2009
YesIndeed wrote:
Family night at the park was very nice indeed! My thanks go out to all of those involved also.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Nov 3, 2009
daddys girl wrote:
<quoted text>It was nice to see people from everywhere come trick or treating here. It's great to know that people are safe here.
Yes indeed!! I know I really felt safe. We had two people patrolling on halloween night instead of none on the other 364! Sorry....I couldn't help myself...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Marks 10 hr Livoniababeeeeee 7
It's Our Mexicans and We Need Em Now 17 hr Single mom 1
Who is Laura Elizabeth Locke Sun Livoniawife 5
Investigate and prosecute x-cop CRAIG DAVID (Jan '11) Sat deservesthis 13
Police Officer Arrested Sep 22 Echo 1
Brother Ray Majors Church........ (Apr '11) Sep 20 Mudchuck 29
Kari Ganson (Feb '17) Sep 19 NotYAFRIEND 31

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance