Zachary, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

wow you comment was what people need to know.i have mad respect for you and that you
Well

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
Okay so this enough person is basically saying he is the way he is bc people give him what he wants! Okay so he has worked before? Good then he knows the value of a dollar! Their is no reason this man should have anything given to him! Yea yall say don't put names fine don't put names, but don't sit in your chair in ur warm home on your laptops n talk shit about people who work their ass off! If u want to help him so much then get ur ass up and help the man!! You take him into ur home n help him!! A bag of soup? WTF? A fucking bag of ........ Soup!! U okay with the smell u help him bc no one in this god for Saken earth is wealthy or homeless enough to just have people hand u shit! Get ur ass up STOP PISSING in yourself n get your life straight! Thus man is to Danm old for PISSING in his self! U want to help him ... Then get him help! Don't give him soup in a bag! Dumb ass!!
Sounds like that's more than anyone else did, and better than your getting on here and bitching.
Enough

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

sparkle wrote:
enough enough is enough.someone in your family has used the system.if a person is mentally handicapped hoe can you determine that is stealing.have you ever borrowed a pencil and didnt give it bak?guess what no sin is greater thaN THE OTHER.i do agree about the family i think it is low down that his brother do not take care of him properly.my cousin was a person like that and the family came together on his funeral day.he was killed.that is so horrifying to me.that is why i pray even harder for those who cannot think clearly not because is just wanna be so holy.if i could i would help him.i do matter of fact because of you it make me pray for him even more.
You are one pitiful idiot!! How can you compare taking a pencil and not returning it to a family that lives off the government by lying, stealing and cheating others? Oh, and your sympathetic reply about taking him into your home if you could--LMAO, what a joke! Yea, like I would ever believe you would do that! You cannot help people that will not help themselves! Do yourself a favor hypocrit-squash this conversation! You are not convincing anyone that you are nothing more than a Fool!
Enough

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like that's more than anyone else did, and better than your getting on here and bitching.
Well what is your "Almighty" solution? Give, give and give more to those who won't help themselves because it's easier to live off those who to work? That's exactly why the world is in the shape it's in. Lazy asses, who make babies, fake disabilites, etc. to get all the handouts they can get, just so they don't have to punch a clock like the rest of us! It's obvious you must be one of them, otherwise you would have a problem working your ass off for their free money!
Shut It Down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

All of you all know how to do is get on here and talk shit. How about you state facts? All of you all are assuming! None of you know what this man or his family really goes through and none of you have tried to find out either. Yet you run your fucking mouths as if you all are holier than though! Please, save that shit!
wow

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

sparkle wrote:
enough enough is enough.someone in your family has used the system.if a person is mentally handicapped hoe can you determine that is stealing.have you ever borrowed a pencil and didnt give it bak?guess what no sin is greater thaN THE OTHER.i do agree about the family i think it is low down that his brother do not take care of him properly.my cousin was a person like that and the family came together on his funeral day.he was killed.that is so horrifying to me.that is why i pray even harder for those who cannot think clearly not because is just wanna be so holy.if i could i would help him.i do matter of fact because of you it make me pray for him even more.
No one cares about sparkle for one and two he's a grow ass man.. no excuse!
Enough

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Shut It Down wrote:
All of you all know how to do is get on here and talk shit. How about you state facts? All of you all are assuming! None of you know what this man or his family really goes through and none of you have tried to find out either. Yet you run your fucking mouths as if you all are holier than though! Please, save that shit!
Blubbering Idiot! I most DEFINATELY know the facts. Anyone defending this behavior must be one just like them, so STUFF your shit!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fordoche Discussions

Search the Fordoche Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr too bad 2,511
does anyone know Tommy Buxton aka Buk (Jan '12) 12 hr Being honest 86
good conversation 17 hr shanna mcmethhead 4
who will be our new chief? Tue BJR 10
jacob firmin Jul 6 Lin 2
Zarangue (Feb '06) Jul 6 easy 13,511
Krotz Spring woman indicted in shooting of son'... Jul 5 We want our town back 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fordoche Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fordoche People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••