Livonia, LA

#1 Jun 17, 2012
smelly so much so cant go into lukes
why?

Livonia, LA

#2 Jun 17, 2012
nosepin wrote:
smelly so much so cant go into lukes

How could you talk about this innocent old man. He does nothing to no one. He seems to be very nice.
nosepin

Livonia, LA

#3 Jun 19, 2012
ok give him a hug for me sorry.
onceinalifetime

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Jul 17, 2012
i haVE SMELLED MANY FUNKY PEOPLE IN FORDOCHE WHO WAS DRESSED TO KILL.SMELL YOURSELF FIRST MAYNOT BE TOO GOOD.LEAVE PEOPLE THE HELL ALONE.NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON WITH A PERSON.IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DO SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT IT.CLEN HIM UO YOU MAY GET a blessing we aLL NEED ONE
well

Livonia, LA

#5 Aug 28, 2012
I had to run him out my yard twice!! Both times he had some weird story about why he was their. I think he is loosing some screws.just by the way he was talking.i don't want him by my property expecially with my kids playing.i could careless is he smells as long as he stays away. Oh!! My mom said about 22 years ago they caught him peeping in her house of her window...now I really don't want him around

“can't we all just get along?”

Since: Aug 11

fordoche

#6 Sep 3, 2012
We'd probably all like something to be done about him. I mean he is a alcoholic and yes, he does smell. I'm not mean to him or hate him bc of it. But it does kind of bother me when I'm with my family and he walks up begging for money. It's dangerous how he walks along the road drunk all day. Eventually he could get ran over. Or what if he realizes he's tired of his life and jumps out in front of someones vehicle. Then that'll put a lot of burden on some poor person. I'm sure something can be done, and I'm sure they have tried in the past but for everyone's safety I think the law shouldn't give up on it. Do SONETHING Fred!!
??

Haslet, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Fred do something thats a joke!! Something needs to be done with that woman that walks the road she doesn't move off of the road when you are driving I mean I have to stop if something is coming the other way to avoid hitting her its ridiculous!!

“can't we all just get along?”

Since: Aug 11

fordoche

#8 Sep 3, 2012
That's also true
sparkle

Greenwell Springs, LA

#9 Sep 20, 2012
call wilbert brother he is in charge of everything.i am sure he will take care of it.as for the lady cal her family,maybe the family do not know.something could be wrong dont just turn your backs on these people.think about it what if it were your people ande you were no aware?
Enough

Greenville, TX

#10 Sep 25, 2012
What a joke? Really? They make me sick. I work my ass off everyday, so they can get all the government has to give. But yet his stanky ass can drink all day long, and beg every working man and woman in Fordoche for a little more to cap off the day. And as far as "her", she stays at the poker machine every damn day and by the looks of her fat ass, does'nt look like she's missed many meals to me. And they most certainly do have a brother who is quite wealthy and gives them hand outs periodically, so their family members are most definately "aware".
sparkle

Greenwell Springs, LA

#11 Sep 27, 2012
look enough you faggot.i work too.thatg does nbot give me the right to dicredit people.as far as i know you may have family membersa doing the same.and another thing ytou ugly ass do not know wilbert woked in the past too.vw3eery hard.he is getting his oen m oney that he has paid the governor.you have brought out the worst in me.io need to pray after i tewll you this watch yourself.you never know what can happen to you and find yourself in the sME POSISTION.NO one ask to be mentally disturbed.but it can happen to anybody.maybe less remarks and more prayer will make a difference.think about it
LOL!!!!

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2012
sparkle wrote:
look enough you faggot.i work too.thatg does nbot give me the right to dicredit people.as far as i know you may have family membersa doing the same.and another thing ytou ugly ass do not know wilbert woked in the past too.vw3eery hard.he is getting his oen m oney that he has paid the governor.you have brought out the worst in me.io need to pray after i tewll you this watch yourself.you never know what can happen to you and find yourself in the sME POSISTION.NO one ask to be mentally disturbed.but it can happen to anybody.maybe less remarks and more prayer will make a difference.think about it
what you need to do is learn how to spell..
Enough

Greenville, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2012
sparkle wrote:
Struck a nerve? LOL, you must be a family member. I HAVE been in the same position and still do work disabled every day and so does many of my family members and friends. I've been a resident here for over 30 years and never seen them hold a legimate job where they pay taxes. And I do believe in prayer and praying for those in need, but I'm not helping people who won't help themselves. And for the record being an alcoholic is NOT an option!
sparkle

Baton Rouge, LA

#14 Sep 28, 2012
you are suppose to pray for everyone.if you are in the same situation i bet you and your family members are using the system in one way or the other.his brother is doris overton i ndare you to go tell him
Enough

Greenville, TX

#15 Sep 29, 2012
sparkle wrote:
you are suppose to pray for everyone.if you are in the same situation i bet you and your family members are using the system in one way or the other.his brother is doris overton i ndare you to go tell him
I know exactly who is brother is! If you are so worried about his mental situation and alcholism, why don't you and his family get him help? And no my family and myself don't USE the system in any way, we work for what we have. Maybe you should pray since you obviously think it's ok to abuse the system. News flash - it's called "Stealing"!
come on

Krotz Springs, LA

#16 Sep 29, 2012
First, you guys should not put names on here for the world to see.
You would not want your name on here, with a list of your flaws, or lies about you.

Second, blaming the family is very unfair. Their families are probably aware of their situation, but as many of us know giving to an addict (wether it is alcohol, drugs, or gambling), only enables the person.

Unfortunately, this is a common issue in many towns. If you know where these poor people live, leave a bag of soup, toiletries, soap, etc on their door step. Not money. God will bless you.
Enough

Greenville, TX

#17 Sep 29, 2012
come on wrote:
First, you guys should not put names on here for the world to see.
You would not want your name on here, with a list of your flaws, or lies about you.
Second, blaming the family is very unfair. Their families are probably aware of their situation, but as many of us know giving to an addict (wether it is alcohol, drugs, or gambling), only enables the person.
Unfortunately, this is a common issue in many towns. If you know where these poor people live, leave a bag of soup, toiletries, soap, etc on their door step. Not money. God will bless you.
It's very obvious you are putting your input into a situtation you know nothing about!
wow

Livonia, LA

#18 Sep 29, 2012
Okay so this enough person is basically saying he is the way he is bc people give him what he wants! Okay so he has worked before? Good then he knows the value of a dollar! Their is no reason this man should have anything given to him! Yea yall say don't put names fine don't put names, but don't sit in your chair in ur warm home on your laptops n talk shit about people who work their ass off! If u want to help him so much then get ur ass up and help the man!! You take him into ur home n help him!! A bag of soup? WTF? A fucking bag of ........ Soup!! U okay with the smell u help him bc no one in this god for Saken earth is wealthy or homeless enough to just have people hand u shit! Get ur ass up STOP PISSING in yourself n get your life straight! Thus man is to Danm old for PISSING in his self! U want to help him ... Then get him help! Don't give him soup in a bag! Dumb ass!!
sparkle

Baton Rouge, LA

#19 Sep 29, 2012
enough enough is enough.someone in your family has used the system.if a person is mentally handicapped hoe can you determine that is stealing.have you ever borrowed a pencil and didnt give it bak?guess what no sin is greater thaN THE OTHER.i do agree about the family i think it is low down that his brother do not take care of him properly.my cousin was a person like that and the family came together on his funeral day.he was killed.that is so horrifying to me.that is why i pray even harder for those who cannot think clearly not because is just wanna be so holy.if i could i would help him.i do matter of fact because of you it make me pray for him even more.
wow

Livonia, LA

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Sorry about the extra post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food for the poor Wed Hide and seek 2
Superstar- NOT lol Wed Peace 8
Whats up with Celina Cox going to jail and not ... (Oct '09) Wed Hello 31
Melville So Called Chief (Sep '16) Jun 19 Concerned 10
Barmaid at Kelly's Jun 15 U know me 1
Garbage dump unhealthy Jun 13 Truffe 2
who's the hottest guy in Melville. Jun 10 Spread wide 8

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance