No Fair

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Why is it that our new mayor Mr. Don Sonnier, not putting on the fair this year?!!
oh my

Livonia, LA

#2 Oct 20, 2010
When did this happen? I hope this isn't correct.
oh my

Livonia, LA

#3 Oct 20, 2010
I just looked at the town's event calendar and it show's the fair in 2011 so I don't know if that is correct or not.
No Fair

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2010
I have been told by several people that we will not have a fair in the up coming year... I hope that this is not true myself, the fair is the only town event that our children look forward to... An to add that its a source of income for our town... It will be a disappointment if this is in fact true!
oh my

Livonia, LA

#5 Oct 21, 2010
No Fair wrote:
I have been told by several people that we will not have a fair in the up coming year... I hope that this is not true myself, the fair is the only town event that our children look forward to... An to add that its a source of income for our town... It will be a disappointment if this is in fact true!
I totally agree with you. I sure hope we still have it.
The Truth

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2010
The town of Fordoche WILL have a fair in 2011! Please go back and the towns minutes from a meeting a couple of months ago.
YouNeedaTherapis t

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 Oct 25, 2010
And EG will be loading food into the back of her van when it's over. BAHAHAHAHAHa! Eat up and get your moneys worth peeps cuz if not she will. Eazzzzzy!
wtf

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Oct 25, 2010
YouNeedaTherapist wrote:
And EG will be loading food into the back of her van when it's over. BAHAHAHAHAHa! Eat up and get your moneys worth peeps cuz if not she will. Eazzzzzy!
ha u saw that 2
No Fair

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2010
Who is EG? An why would she be loading up all the food? I'm lost...?
wtf

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Oct 26, 2010
She is our town "fat skank" who stole all the leftover food and shoved in the back of her van so she could feed her kids.
R U Jealous

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2010
You must be Jealous of her because u start crap about her on just about every form!
Onlooker

Toledo, OH

#12 Nov 10, 2010
Nobody is jealous of that. How can one pass up pointing out how ridiculous easy e is. But hey talk about your BIG targets. You don't get any much bigger then her. You deserve it when you make such a disgrace of yourself and your lifestyle.
what a joke

Livonia, LA

#13 Nov 12, 2010
No Fair wrote:
Why is it that our new mayor Mr.Don Sonnier, not putting on the fair this year?!!
It might interfere with his Red Monkey time to have a fair on the weekend. go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up with Celina Cox going to jail and not ... (Oct '09) 2 hr Need to know 30
Jon Muse 4 hr Amused 9
Bible Baptist Church (May '11) Wed Bayou Boy 12
Jeremy Stevens Apr 24 Dave Duke 2
Gavin triplette Apr 20 Garrett Triplette 3
Tyra Taylor Apr 19 Yes 2
Young teenager's trying to start a fordoche gang. (Jun '16) Jun '16 Hmmmm 2

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages