just saying

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Close your legs, brush your teeth, and have a little respect for yourselves!! I'm not talking about all but I'm appalled at how many whores fordoche has that pride themselves on having slept with a ridiculous amount of men please I beg of you especially to the ones who have young children stop what you are doing nobody decent is going to wan you after you have slept with all these men and to the mothers be an example!!
Just saying 2

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2012
just saying wrote:
Close your legs, brush your teeth, and have a little respect for yourselves!! I'm not talking about all but I'm appalled at how many whores fordoche has that pride themselves on having slept with a ridiculous amount of men please I beg of you especially to the ones who have young children stop what you are doing nobody decent is going to wan you after you have slept with all these men and to the mothers be an example!!
And you know all this, how??
just saying

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Just saying 2 wrote:
<quoted text>And you know all this, how??
How else by talking to them. They are all to proud to keep their escapades to themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids running wild 6 hr Shwanda 19
In jail? 15 hr LIL MIDGET 7
it's who you know 23 hr all-dem-calls 1
Kari Ganson Feb 21 Lil Midget 9
Boykin family (May '15) Feb 21 bayou current 7
Mayor Erana Mayes-Richard-----IT'S TIME FOR YOU... (Apr '16) Feb 21 Church goer 6
need service Feb 14 internet 1

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages