First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just checking

Livonia, LA

#1 Mar 20, 2009
does anyone know what bands are going to be playing at the fair?
fly4me

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Mar 23, 2009
nope...let me know
CottonCandy

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2009
I heard Salt N Peppa will be there for Karaoke Night. ZZ Top will be playing Friday and Saturday Jimmi Hendrix.
just checking

Livonia, LA

#4 Mar 23, 2009
can't ask a simple question in here without somebody making a stupid comment
PART HARDY

Port Allen, LA

#5 Mar 23, 2009
CottonCandy wrote:
I heard Salt N Peppa will be there for Karaoke Night. ZZ Top will be playing Friday and Saturday Jimmi Hendrix.
HEARD THEY WERE THE OPENING ACT FOR ALABAMA.
CottonCandy

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2009
just checking wrote:
can't ask a simple question in here without somebody making a stupid comment
There's freaking flyers everywhere with the bands listed on them!!!!!!!!!!
Rain coming

Livonia, LA

#7 Mar 24, 2009
I hope the rain doesn't cause too much of a wash out!

Since: Nov 08

Louisiana USA

#8 Mar 25, 2009
Rain coming wrote:
I hope the rain doesn't cause too much of a wash out!
Everyday the weather forecast is looking worse for the weekend. Nothing worse than having to wade in mud to bring kids to the fair.
anonymous

Livonia, LA

#9 Mar 27, 2009
does anyone what time it starts Saturday?
Alleyoop

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 12, 2010
At the end of the night, Maybe we will get to hear some really amazing karaoke this year as we watch the big easy back up her van to the building and load up her beat up van with food she stole from the fair. I know the girl is big and gotta eat ya know? But come onnnnnnn!
puleezz

Livonia, LA

#11 Feb 13, 2010
Michael Shane, give it a rest! We all know you been wit ezay! You are too much fun!
Alleyoop

Livonia, LA

#12 Feb 14, 2010
Whoever Michael Shane is, I feel sorry for him. Gross!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Feb 17, 2010
Alleyoop wrote:
At the end of the night, Maybe we will get to hear some really amazing karaoke this year as we watch the big easy back up her van to the building and load up her beat up van with food she stole from the fair. I know the girl is big and gotta eat ya know? But come onnnnnnn!
Nice to see EG's "fans" commenting again. EG, you must really be proud to know that there are people whos lives revolve around you! They eat, sleep, breathe, talk, and live "EG". You GO Girl!!! I may get your autograph one day! lol
puleezz

Livonia, LA

#14 Feb 17, 2010
Alleyoop wrote:
Whoever Michael Shane is, I feel sorry for him. Gross!
hahahaha! if you live in the tri parish area you know michael shane and ezay! quit playing stupid..oh im sorry you arent playing, you really are stupid! hahahahaha!
Beige Baby

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2010
Fordoche Resident wrote:
<quoted text> Nice to see EG's "fans" commenting again. EG, you must really be proud to know that there are people whos lives revolve around you! They eat, sleep, breathe, talk, and live "EG". You GO Girl!!! I may get your autograph one day! lol
Love, you know you already have that "autograph."
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#16 Feb 18, 2010
Beige Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Love, you know you already have that "autograph."
Yep...it seems I hit a nerve. I don't have her "autograph" yet, but you keep calling me "Love" and I may want to get yours! ;)
puleezz

Livonia, LA

#17 Feb 19, 2010
"Beigie Baby" and "KMT" STUPID!! You must be so upset ezay will not give you her "autograph" or myabe you have had it and you want more and she isnt giving it up?! or your man has had it and you cant please him like she can!? hahahahahahahahaha!! LOVE YOU ERICA AND FLIPPA KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! YALL ARE DOING AWESOME!!
fordoche joke haha

Livonia, LA

#18 Mar 26, 2010
puleezz wrote:
"Beigie Baby" and "KMT" STUPID!! You must be so upset ezay will not give you her "autograph" or myabe you have had it and you want more and she isnt giving it up?! or your man has had it and you cant please him like she can!? hahahahahahahahaha!! LOVE YOU ERICA AND FLIPPA KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! YALL ARE DOING AWESOME!!
What the hell they doing such an awesome job doing? Parenting, screwing up the lives of the kids they already have, making a joke of their families and destroying other families. If i lived my life like that i could not look my mother in the face, much less show her fat ass at the fair and walk around like she is queen of the fair, cause her mom works at the town hall. I bet like one of the previous post stated the back of that van will be loaded down to the max with left overs on Sat. night, well i guess she does have another mouth to feed, and another baby daddy to track down.
Cutie Pie

Baton Rouge, LA

#19 Mar 26, 2010
fordoche joke haha wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell they doing such an awesome job doing? Parenting, screwing up the lives of the kids they already have, making a joke of their families and destroying other families. If i lived my life like that i could not look my mother in the face, much less show her fat ass at the fair and walk around like she is queen of the fair, cause her mom works at the town hall. I bet like one of the previous post stated the back of that van will be loaded down to the max with left overs on Sat. night, well i guess she does have another mouth to feed, and another baby daddy to track down.
OMG!!! Here we go again!!!
BillyBoy

San Mateo, CA

#20 Mar 26, 2010
Fordoche Joke I couldn't have said it better myself. Keep up the good work what?oh yeah by disgracing everyone, eating excessively, procreating for 5 plus? An surely they are not saying good work is screwing everyone including ur husband while he turns the other cheek knowing full and well what's happening. He is a moron! Or good work by having kids by 4 differnt me while living in a roach an rat infested place that the children can't even get into? I just vomited thinking of all of this. Knowing how true it is makes me sick. Yeah yeah keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melville 4 hr Naughty 4
Kari Ganson Mar 22 BayouBabyGuh 1
Kari Ganson Mar 21 TexasLove 19
Angel and how she take dat D Mar 19 yes I said it 5
Desperatly looking for a speed dealer.. Mar 15 CrystalMeth 9
Harry colley Mar 15 Alpha 2
Young teenager's trying to start a fordoche gang. (Jun '16) Jun '16 Hmmmm 2

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages