Michael Shane Johnson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh My

Livonia, LA

#1 Mar 28, 2010
Did any one notice how mean he was being to his cracked out baby mama?
fordoche joke haha

Livonia, LA

#2 Mar 29, 2010
You all will find anything or anybody to talk about on here, no one knows what their sitution is and where they are at in their relationship, so quit judging and pay attention to your own family issues.
You have two faces

Livonia, LA

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Fordoche Joke, YOU are the JOKE! you really need to stop! You are being so two faced! It doesn't matter what anyones situation is NO ONE should be treated the he treats her! Who cares if she does crack or not! She is a human and needs to be treated that way! I would NEVER treat my wife that way! I saw them at the fair, he is a pitiful loser! No wonder Vanessa left his a**, HE made the poor woman crazy!
Real

Lottie, LA

#4 Mar 29, 2010
Who cares if she does crack you act like that's a good thing. Boy boy I hope your not a parent.
You have two faces

Livonia, LA

#5 Mar 29, 2010
You totally missed the point! One of the posts referred to her as 'cracked out' my post was merely saying that it doesn't matter what she does (crack..etc..) no one deserves to be treated the way he treats her! If the poor thing IS on crack get her some help!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 7, 2010
okay to start off i am someone close to the family and i will say that i know for a fact haley is NOT on crack so OH MY can shut the fuck up! secondly why dont some of you get a life you dont know about their lives and what goes on in it! i mean to make a group just to talk about them is pretty dam sad! so why dont you get a life stop with the fucking lies and move on with yall own dam lives! i mean yall act all big in bad on the computer but i bet not one of you will say it to michael shane or haley's face!!!!! and if anyone would like a copy of a drug test please let me know i would me more than happy to show you!!!!!!!!!!
Was There

San Mateo, CA

#8 Apr 8, 2010
Wait-isn't he the father of Ericas baby? I'm so confused.
Trippin

Livonia, LA

#10 Apr 8, 2010
That's some funny sh*t!!
Barney Rubble

Livonia, LA

#13 May 3, 2010
Ewww...he makes my stomach turn! He thinks he is my 'padna' yeah ok whatever! Dude, get a life no body likes your fat a** or your nasty baby mama...y'all rank right up there with Easy!

Location hidden

#14 May 3, 2010
Barney Rubble wrote:
Ewww...he makes my stomach turn! He thinks he is my 'padna' yeah ok whatever! Dude, get a life no body likes your fat a** or your nasty baby mama...y'all rank right up there with Easy!
okay why did you have to say something about "his baby mama" shut the f*** up im sure your nasty too!
Billy Boy

United States

#15 May 5, 2010
LHS STUDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
okay why did you have to say something about "his baby mama" shut the f*** up im sure your nasty too!
How about you just stick to your sopranos job and get on a serious diet, and maybe you can put all of your energy into that instead of cursing on the internet? Hmmmmm?
Billy Boy

United States

#16 May 5, 2010
And you may want to consider an extra year of schooling to help you out with your grammar and spelling issues. Just sayin'!
Livonia Student

Folsom, LA

#17 May 26, 2010
First off I work at sopranos "Billy boy". So you know where I work, so come say it to my face. I never commented on this forum until this very moment. So how about you get a life and quit trying to trash people. You are trying to make yourself feel better because you live alone and have noone to love. So try that on for size. But i forgot sopranos is going "down hill" but it looks fine to me with our new office and new sign. But that's cool if you don't like cuz sopranos is not here to impress you. So I would appreciate it if you lay off and get a life. Because god didn't put me here to impress you or any of the customers at sopranos. I make myself happy and that's all that counts. So have a nice day, and hope you come back to shop at sopranos:)
Livonia Student

Folsom, LA

#18 May 26, 2010
And I don't even know who Michael Shane Johnson is... So yea.
Billy Boy

San Mateo, CA

#19 May 29, 2010
Livonia Student--hey big girl. No one ever said anything derogatory about your place of employment. My advice was for you to concentrate on dieting and educating yourself, instead of looking like the big retard you are. You also may want to look into your family history. So yea...
Livonia Student

Folsom, LA

#20 Jun 3, 2010
Honey, I graduated high school with a 3.883 GPA and 23 on my ACT. The only one that looks like a retard is you. I'm happy with myself fat or not. Sweep around your back door before you tell me to sweep around mine. So if you want to tell me something about my weight, come to Soprano's(you know where it is located) and tell me to my face like the "big boy" you are. Ha. You are fkn joke. I think you feel insecure about yourself to be trying to belittle someone that you don't even know.
So sit in a corner, curl up in a ball, and that someone actually likes your stupid ass. Lol. So quit trying to make yourself feel better by putting me down because you aren't hurting my feelings. I don't have to impress you or anyone in this world or the next:) so have a nice day. I hope nothing bad happens to you!
Funny

United States

#21 Jun 4, 2010
A 23? Lmao!
Livonia Student

Folsom, LA

#22 Jun 9, 2010
And what did you make "funny", a 12??? Lmao on that one. You can pick on me but that's cool because you don't know me. But you can find me at Soprano's Supermarket and laugh in my face if you like with "Billy boy" since y'all are so big, bad, and "the best"... Lol.:)

Location hidden

#23 Jul 26, 2010
Billy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you just stick to your sopranos job and get on a serious diet, and maybe you can put all of your energy into that instead of cursing on the internet? Hmmmmm?
wow could you have came up with anything gayer?? you have no clue as to what i look like or what i do because for starters i have never worked at sopranos and i am far from fat!!! so your the one who needs to use your energy to come up with intelligent things to say!
hahaha

Huntsville, AL

#24 Mar 21, 2011
Typical Livonian's. Always making ppl feel like shit for no apparent reason. Other than you know your sitting in the biggest shit hole in the U.S.A. and your the turds. I'd love to know exactly what BIG plans you fktards have planned for your future in the big city of Livonia. At least someone around there is working instead of sucking off of the welfare system..I know this is off topic and I don't even know who Micheal whatever is...but I have just been reminded of why I left that cesspool of shitty ppl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The worst of the 3 10 hr Parent 2
Brother Ray Majors Church........ (Apr '11) Fri Alainakennedy 25
The CDC Should Declare Livonia..... (Apr '16) Nov 20 Shestheone 3
Thief Nov 20 misery 11
thank you (Mar '15) Nov 18 Lmao 18
Woman raped in krotz springs? (Dec '15) Nov 18 Idiots 3
Vote,vote vote Nov 16 Arrow 4

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance