Naked Streaker by train tracks

Naked Streaker by train tracks

Posted in the Fordoche Forum

Chad

Livonia, LA

#1 Dec 22, 2010
whats going on with this guy running nude along the train tracks???
bigboy

Lafayette, LA

#2 Dec 23, 2010
where?
hahaha

Huntsville, AL

#3 Mar 21, 2011
bigboy wrote:
where?
You sound interested. Hahahaha!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 30, 2011
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound interested. Hahahaha!!!!
Mizzhaha once again another forum you have posted negatively on.
really stupid!!

New Roads, LA

#5 Mar 30, 2011
Pearl Hart wrote:
<quoted text>Mizzhaha once again another forum you have posted negatively on.
Don't know who you are, but seems like your a stalker to me!!! Do you really have nothing better to do?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2011
Chad wrote:
whats going on with this guy running nude along the train tracks???
Sorry Chad, That was me (I'm not a guy, I just look that way), but the mosquitos got the best of me so I was looking for the flit gun and a truck to take me around to spray because my truck is being repaired at Maggio's. Alas, my family said "EEEWWWWWWWW! You can't do this anymore because no one deserves to be subjected to the sight of that body!!!!" I thought I looked pretty good. What do you think? This was a good forum. No one being mean and calling names. Easy now! Don't start calling me names if you happened to see me. LOL

Location hidden

#7 Mar 30, 2011
bigboy wrote:
where?
Are you interested bigboy? Do you have a truck we can use. I'll have to ride in the back to pump the flit gun and I have to take my clothes off because I don't want them to smell like flit and diesel. You'll have to drive with a pair of horse blinders (so you can't see me nekkid) and tell my family. I'm afraid if you saw me you would drive over that hill that bumbs you up and off the car seat and me being on the floor nekkid trying to use the flit gun would send me into the air above the sides of the pickup truck. Then we would have to deal with the Lookie Lous following us all over town looking for bumps or small hills. We'll have to find flit guns for them too. Maybe the parish will even pay us. What do you think of this idea? I pray you all are smiling at my antics and keep smiling to the morning. Good Nite, Sleep Tite, Don't let the bedbugs bite. If they do, pick a few because I got them from you.
GOOD NIGHT TO ALL THE SWEETHEARTS VIEWING!
JUST ME

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2011
Its hard to believe that u dislike mizzhaha
Angie

Livonia, LA

#9 Mar 30, 2011
1Asterism wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Chad, That was me (I'm not a guy, I just look that way), but the mosquitos got the best of me so I was looking for the flit gun and a truck to take me around to spray because my truck is being repaired at Maggio's. Alas, my family said "EEEWWWWWWWW! You can't do this anymore because no one deserves to be subjected to the sight of that body!!!!" I thought I looked pretty good. What do you think? This was a good forum. No one being mean and calling names. Easy now! Don't start calling me names if you happened to see me. LOL
So funny!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 31, 2011
[QUOTE who="really stupid!!"]<quoted text>
Don't know who you are, but seems like your a stalker to me!!! Do you really have nothing better to do?[/QUOTE]Lookie here, she has changed her name to defend herself. So very sad!

Location hidden

#11 Mar 31, 2011
Angie wrote:
<quoted text> So funny!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! I'm glad I made someone smile. Sometimes we take ourselves too serious. It will be something else tomorrow. You made me smile. Thanks, again!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Decease 17 hr Steven 2
Skinny Wraps Mon Fluffy 1
silver-beaters Sun Steven 3
Tiffany O'Connor? (Jun '12) Sep 6 Steven 21
The truth about Spillway Cable, And why they sh... (Oct '12) Sep 6 Mississippi Cajun 28
Parents: SPEAK UP, let your voices be HEARD! (Jan '15) Sep 4 Steven 20
Kyle Marks Sep 4 FloydMcGregor 4

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages