Chad

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

whats going on with this guy running nude along the train tracks???
bigboy

Saint Martinville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

where?
hahaha

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

bigboy wrote:
where?
You sound interested. Hahahaha!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound interested. Hahahaha!!!!
Mizzhaha once again another forum you have posted negatively on.
really stupid!!

Jarreau, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Pearl Hart wrote:
<quoted text>Mizzhaha once again another forum you have posted negatively on.
Don't know who you are, but seems like your a stalker to me!!! Do you really have nothing better to do?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

Chad wrote:
whats going on with this guy running nude along the train tracks???
Sorry Chad, That was me (I'm not a guy, I just look that way), but the mosquitos got the best of me so I was looking for the flit gun and a truck to take me around to spray because my truck is being repaired at Maggio's. Alas, my family said "EEEWWWWWWWW! You can't do this anymore because no one deserves to be subjected to the sight of that body!!!!" I thought I looked pretty good. What do you think? This was a good forum. No one being mean and calling names. Easy now! Don't start calling me names if you happened to see me. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

bigboy wrote:
where?
Are you interested bigboy? Do you have a truck we can use. I'll have to ride in the back to pump the flit gun and I have to take my clothes off because I don't want them to smell like flit and diesel. You'll have to drive with a pair of horse blinders (so you can't see me nekkid) and tell my family. I'm afraid if you saw me you would drive over that hill that bumbs you up and off the car seat and me being on the floor nekkid trying to use the flit gun would send me into the air above the sides of the pickup truck. Then we would have to deal with the Lookie Lous following us all over town looking for bumps or small hills. We'll have to find flit guns for them too. Maybe the parish will even pay us. What do you think of this idea? I pray you all are smiling at my antics and keep smiling to the morning. Good Nite, Sleep Tite, Don't let the bedbugs bite. If they do, pick a few because I got them from you.
GOOD NIGHT TO ALL THE SWEETHEARTS VIEWING!
JUST ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Its hard to believe that u dislike mizzhaha
Angie

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

1Asterism wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Chad, That was me (I'm not a guy, I just look that way), but the mosquitos got the best of me so I was looking for the flit gun and a truck to take me around to spray because my truck is being repaired at Maggio's. Alas, my family said "EEEWWWWWWWW! You can't do this anymore because no one deserves to be subjected to the sight of that body!!!!" I thought I looked pretty good. What do you think? This was a good forum. No one being mean and calling names. Easy now! Don't start calling me names if you happened to see me. LOL
So funny!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

[QUOTE who="really stupid!!"]<quoted text>
Don't know who you are, but seems like your a stalker to me!!! Do you really have nothing better to do?[/QUOTE]Lookie here, she has changed her name to defend herself. So very sad!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Angie wrote:
<quoted text> So funny!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! I'm glad I made someone smile. Sometimes we take ourselves too serious. It will be something else tomorrow. You made me smile. Thanks, again!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fordoche Discussions

Search the Fordoche Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen to the Grorgie and Kathy post. 9 hr Cover your tracks 6
does anyone know Tommy Buxton aka Buk (Jan '12) 14 hr truth 89
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Thu Living Wage 2,635
who will be our new chief? Thu Rumor 18
The Perez Boy are back in town Jul 23 Hopefully 4
religion Jul 23 idk but 1
Zarangue (Feb '06) Jul 6 easy 13,509
•••
•••
•••
Fordoche Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fordoche Jobs