Fordoche election 2010
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Stephanie

United States

#284 Oct 4, 2010
Ok personally I think this is really stupid.. Fordoche is gay port Allen is wayyy better but Fred is kool he don't ever bother me so I'm good now Livonia cops on the other hand they never pulled me over but they pull everbody over every 2 seconds.. Damn rentacops.. Jk anyways I do not like pointe coupee parish never did and can't believe people are arguing over who is a good cop and who isn't. All cops are dirty is some way shape or form and all cops are good or there wouldn't be a cop. I ain't voting for nobody..I personally wouldn't care If a damn monkey was voted in Fordoche... This town is lame and it's full of shit talkin scarry ass bitchs
oh my

Livonia, LA

#285 Oct 4, 2010
Stephanie wrote:
Ok personally I think this is really stupid.. Fordoche is gay port Allen is wayyy better but Fred is kool he don't ever bother me so I'm good now Livonia cops on the other hand they never pulled me over but they pull everbody over every 2 seconds.. Damn rentacops.. Jk anyways I do not like pointe coupee parish never did and can't believe people are arguing over who is a good cop and who isn't. All cops are dirty is some way shape or form and all cops are good or there wouldn't be a cop. I ain't voting for nobody..I personally wouldn't care If a damn monkey was voted in Fordoche... This town is lame and it's full of shit talkin scarry ass bitchs
I am certain that many of our residents are glad you don't live here. Stay in Port Allen. I'm sure we are better off anyway.
New to town

United States

#286 Oct 4, 2010
Who won the school board position?
Sal_Hater

Maringouin, LA

#287 Oct 4, 2010
Stephanie wrote:
First off, if you think this is stupid, then why even post anything on here?? And yeah the majority of the people in Fordoche are hypocritical sht starters, but port allen isnt much better at all! Theres AIDS infested people that live there and god knows what else!! And there are dirty cops everywhere, ur right, even in WBR!!! And those sht talkin scary ass bitchez you talkin about, I know for a FACT that they are all over WBR Parish!! So if you dont like whats going on, why dont you keep your damn mouth shut and butt out of the forum if you dont like it, because you know what?? What you just posted, just made you as bad as any one of those sht talkers you bitch about!
In a Tizzy

Livonia, LA

#288 Oct 5, 2010
New to town wrote:
Who won the school board position?
Bado
New to town

United States

#289 Oct 5, 2010
In a Tizzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bado
Thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kari Ganson Wed BayouBabyGuh 1
Melville Wed BayouBabyGuh 3
Kari Ganson Mar 21 TexasLove 19
Angel and how she take dat D Mar 19 yes I said it 5
Desperatly looking for a speed dealer.. Mar 15 CrystalMeth 9
Harry colley Mar 15 Alpha 2
Young teenager's trying to start a fordoche gang. (Jun '16) Jun '16 Hmmmm 2

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance