Fordoche election 2010
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Observer

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Seems like the Fordoche chief of police election is really beginning to heat up. Can someone please tell me the reason our current chief or his supporters find it necessary to deface and destroy his opponents political signs? Looks like a very childish act and it also looks like they may think they have something to worry about. This has happened in several locations and for the last few weekends. Signs with holes put in them and red paint being sprayed on them. If that happened in reverse, there will be accusations of dirty politics! Ill bet our current chief will be patrolling then and trying to catch the ones that are doing it to his signs! If his supporters want to start with the dirty politics, Im sure his opponent and his supporters can dig up some dirt themselves. And not just play childish games with signs!
granny

Maringouin, LA

#2 Aug 30, 2010
frist of all fred is not doing that an also not his supporters. fred is not that kind of person. also he has nothing to worry about. he is a good chief an person. the people of fordoche know this.and he is not the one doing dirty politics.that is not his way. we know a lot of people that will vote 101 on oct. 2 he also talks to people all the time not just doing election time. he is a great chief an a very great peason. my vote is for fred that will never change be sure of that..
THISCHICK

Livonia, LA

#3 Aug 30, 2010
I very highly doubt Fred would stoop to the childish level of defacing Sals signs. Sal is a very fake person and from personal experience he is not a very good detective so if you think he's going to be a good chief of police think again. We will see when election time comes,but I know my vote and all of my family's votes are for Fred!!VOTE #101!!!!GEAUX FRED!!
Who cares

Livonia, LA

#4 Aug 30, 2010
So, Lets See, granny....... you saying Fred & his supporters are NOT doing this to Sal's signs....Wake Up A$$...Fred will ride around here, with a Big OLD Smile on his face, making people think he is such a good person......While all the time, his Dumn Crack Heads are doing the Dirty Work For Him... It is time to CLEAN out this Drug A$$ Town... I have spent all my 50 years here and we still have the same Crack Head Drunks riding up & down....I have spent many many years watching kids catch the bus, while teens are flying by....and only now Fred shows up...where has he been all these years...NOT FORDOCHE....We have been his Lil Side Job...Exxtra Money.... So, My Vote is Sal....Maybe just maybe, we can get someone to be Proud of this Town and get out and do things with our Children....Unlike Mr. Fred, who hides in his car.....Have A great day...And remember CHANGE can be a GOOD Thing....
granny

Maringouin, LA

#5 Aug 30, 2010
LET ME SET YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK....WHO CARES...FRED AND HIS SUPPORTERS HAVE NO REASON TO MESS WITH SAL'S SIGNS. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SINK TO THAT LEVEL . YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING SAL DO A BETTER JOB.... SAL ONLY COMES OUT TO MET THE PEOPLE OF FORDOCHE AT ELECTION TIME... HE HAS NEVER SUPPORTED ANY THING GOING ON IN THIS TOWN...HE WILL NOT EVEN RAISE HIS HAND TO WAVE AT YOU. ONE THING I CAN SAY FOR FRED HE IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP OUT. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT SAL I THINK NOT... ALL I CAN SAY IS FRED IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP. SAL IS NEVER THERE . THAT RIGHT THERE SAYS IT ALL...FRED YOU HAVE MY VOTE AN I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE MANY MORE VOTES .I CAN ALSO SAY FRED IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR CHIEF...MAY GOD BLESS YOU FRED .ALL YOUR SUPPORTES WILL STAND BESIDE YOU .WE ALL KNOW A GOOD MAN WHEN WE SEE ONE..
Whatever

Batchelor, LA

#6 Aug 30, 2010
Childish yes I have to agree about the signs.But can you remember 4yrs.ago Fred's signs were knocked down,ran over by Sal and his supporters.Fred will not or ever stoop sooooooooooooo low to do such a thing like that.Now Sal on the other hand hmmm I wonder.Fred is more of a man a mature man to do that.So lets all stop all the childish games and grow up and try to have a decent election for a change in this small Town.
True Dat

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Looks like Sal's supporters are trying to do anything to get him some votes! Sal comes around every 4 years and asks for our support and the man never shows his face any where in town or waves to us when he passes us on the road.
BLUE EYES

Maringouin, LA

#8 Aug 30, 2010
I have live in Fordoche well over 54 years. It has been a great place to raise my KIDS and my GRANDKIDS. I feel our town is a every safe town. IN MY BOOK FRED has been a great CHIEF.... MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL ALWAYS BACK FRED as long as he wants to be CHIEF. FRED is a every kind person .When he is out working he is always talking to the people of this town. I don't see how some people say he doesn't work. I See him alot.I Guest you can't please all the people. BUT from what I hear around town more are pleased with him than displease,that counts a lot in my book. LIKE THE SAYING GOES IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT. May THE BEST MAN WIN IN BOOK THATS FRED.
Fred Hater

Frisco, TX

#9 Aug 31, 2010
Haha!! Please it is Fred and his goons doing it!! Fred is a low life and will never amount to dog sht! I don't care if Wilbur Overton ran against him, my vote would go to Wilbur! Fred can go to hell where he belongs!!
Get a life

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Aug 31, 2010
Grow up people stop putting everyone business on here and on facebook. If you dont want a FRED SIGN on your lane then take it down and stop writing it on facebook to Sal Gensua SR. Just know what comes around goes around!!! As far as FRED GUEHO AND HIS SUPPORTERS destroying SAL'S SIGNS stop assuming they are doing it and get prove before you open your mouth about something!!!!!
LADY BUG

Maringouin, LA

#11 Aug 31, 2010
Dear Fred hater...For some one to hate as much as you hate I feel sorry for you ... I know for a fact FRED is not the one messing with SAL'S signs. Just tell me how many times SAL came out to support any thing going on in this TOWN...FRED is always there lending a helping hand. This to me says alot about a person. And as far as the CHIEF... He will always have my vote and my familys vote.. IF YOU WOULD'NT HATE SO MUCH YOU MIGHT SEE IT ALSO... But that is to much to ask of you .Sorry you can't see the truth about FRED.. But that is your lost not mine. LIKE I SAID HATE WILL GET NO WHERE... FRED FOR CHIEF THE ONLY RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB...
Whatever

Batchelor, LA

#12 Aug 31, 2010
I agree about the sign in the yard move it if you don't want it there but apparently someone on your st. wanted it there or Fred would not have given them one duh.And again please Fred and his supporters are not immature to distroy signs or anything so please grow up and get a life dumb A$$.
THISCHICK

Livonia, LA

#13 Aug 31, 2010
yeA everybody knows sally a fat bastard i mean who does what him to be elected
I CARE

Livonia, LA

#14 Aug 31, 2010
I pray for you Fred hater.You really need help and you can find it in the BIBLE.
THISCHICK

Livonia, LA

#15 Aug 31, 2010
fred is the best cheif fordoche has seen so if you think sal is gonna top that you gotta another thing coming
GRANNY

Livonia, LA

#16 Sep 3, 2010
Just read FREDS Letter in the banner .It was very good .I Agree with what he said. It shows what kind of person he is.A KIND HONEST And hard working man. That's what FORDOCHE NEEDS... Some who realy cares for the people of this TOWN... And is there all the time not just at ELECTION TIME...I heard he had to get more signs people keep asking for them. VOTE #101 OCT. 2 FOR THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB..
Just Saying

Dallas, TX

#18 Sep 3, 2010
Fred Hater wrote:
Somebody call 911 cause I'm dying with laughter at y'all's stupidity!! Fred is the worse man for the job!! Please tell me WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT'S SO FREAKIN SPECIAL? Besides molest young girls and ask older women for sex? Oh wait that's not special, that's SICK!
Read LRS 14:47
THATCHICK

Livonia, LA

#19 Sep 4, 2010
Fred Hater wrote:
Somebody call 911 cause I'm dying with laughter at y'all's stupidity!! Fred is the worse man for the job!! Please tell me WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT'S SO FREAKIN SPECIAL? Besides molest young girls and ask older women for sex? Oh wait that's not special, that's SICK!
Fred is a great chief of police and great person in general I don't believe Fred would ever do any of the things you accused him of.Fred has done great things for all the kids around here he would always come talk to us if we were acting out.As for Sal I've been stopped by Sal and he is an idiot to say the least he thought he was going to find drugs which he didn't cursed me and the other passengers in my vehicle out because I guess he was mad he didn't find anything he then proceeded to tell me i was going to go to jail because i forgot my new insurance card at home.So hate Fred all you want but if you think Sal will be better you are sadly mistaken and I hear Sal is the Pervert but, I guess we are all in titled to our own opinions.
GRANNY

Livonia, LA

#20 Sep 4, 2010
FRED HATER... You sure can lie we all know what kind of man FRED is .He would never do the things you say he does . I Can see what kind of people who are supporting SAL...We sure don't want any of you supporting FRED...We are better than that we don't go around telling lies . We have more kindness in our hearts. LIKE THE SAYING GOES GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY!
I CARE

Batchelor, LA

#21 Sep 4, 2010
As I said before Fred Hater you need help really bad......I pray that you get it and all that is coming to you.....Just as Granny said GOD don't like ugly.If you can't say something good about someone it's best you keep your big mouth shut.If Fred gives tickets he's a bad person.If Fred don't give tickets he's a bad person.If he corrects the kids on the streets for speeding etc.... he's a bad person.So what is he to do?Let's see what the people vote on Oct.2.Fred.......... Fred.......... all the way.Geaux Fred.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk "mothers" 3 hr I HATE YOU 61
Torres men Fri well I be dam 4
1234.. Dec 14 Mandingo 2
New Babies Dec 12 COLBY 9
Robert Anthony Nall Jr (Dec '14) Dec 8 Gary 19
They robbed that old man again Dec 7 Gary 17
Who got the meth Dec 7 Jeb 10

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance