Fordoche Mayor and Chief of police el...
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#61 Jul 13, 2010
Theone wrote:
Fordohe resident u always got to run that mouth if u don't like Fred or the people in fordoche move I mean come on now all u do is talk mess about him and who are these others that would make a great chief I hope you are not refering to Sal that fat a$$ would take a hour just to get out the cop car he is the biggest idiot I've ever met but just remember u talk all that mess about Fred but u don't no wut u have until it's gone and u stuck with something worse and one more thing tell me a city that is completely safe fordoche resident
Really now.....a person should move because they think the person elected (and getting paid) to protect a town is not doing is job? I never talked about not liking Fred or any of the people of Fordoche. I stated my opinion and tried to get someone to tell me what good he has done for Fordoche countless times. Not one person including you have ever given me an intellingent answer. I was not referring to Sal when I said there are good people that will make a great chief of police in Fordoche. And your remark about getting something worse, I don't think that can happen. We have the worse already.
HWY190

Livonia, LA

#62 Jul 13, 2010
OMG!!! Are you serious? You just stated that you never said that you didn't like Fred but further down in your paragraph you state that he is the worse. Now tell me, does that sound like someone who likes Fred? What a joke!!!!!!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#63 Jul 14, 2010
HWY190 wrote:
OMG!!! Are you serious? You just stated that you never said that you didn't like Fred but further down in your paragraph you state that he is the worse. Now tell me, does that sound like someone who likes Fred? What a joke!!!!!!
How stupid can one person be? Saying Fred is the worse means that I am referring to the job he is doing as chief, not the kind of person he is. As a person I have nothing at all against Fred. As a chief of police I think he can do a much better job! Now....are you able to comprehend the difference? GEEEZZZZ!!!
HWY190

Livonia, LA

#64 Jul 14, 2010
Here's the problem. You have done nothing but bash our chief on here. You nave nothing good to say. As many people before me have stated, if you can do a better job, than do it. No one is stopping you. If you can make it on what little income that the chief is paid that you go ahead and do it!!! Until you can walk a mile in someone elses shoes you cannot comment on the job that they do, so, step up or shut up. We are tired of hearing you complain.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#65 Jul 14, 2010
HWY190 wrote:
Here's the problem. You have done nothing but bash our chief on here. You nave nothing good to say. As many people before me have stated, if you can do a better job, than do it. No one is stopping you. If you can make it on what little income that the chief is paid that you go ahead and do it!!! Until you can walk a mile in someone elses shoes you cannot comment on the job that they do, so, step up or shut up. We are tired of hearing you complain.
I never have anything good to say because there is nothing good to say. Plain & simple. We the taxpayors pay him to do the job he was elected to do. If he can't make in on that, why did he run for chief? He knew what the pay was before hand. I never claimed that he made big money and I also don't claim that I can do a better job. I don't have any law enforcement experience. But I'm sure someone else can. If your tired of hearing me complain why don't the people vote someone in that will do the job? At least be seen around town every once in a while. And here you go just like the others accusing me of bashing our chief. If stating facts is bashing to you, then so be it. Now, since you opened your trap, can YOU name a few good things he has done for Fordoche? I'll be waiting for your list!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#66 Jul 27, 2010
Well, it's been almost 2 weeks and still not 1 answer, much less a "list". Nice to hear he will have competition in the election coming up in October. Wasn't the choice I had hoped for, but hey, better than nothing! Let's all elect someone that will try to better the town of Fordoche. We already have the proof of what our current chief has done for our town, which is nothing.(For those of you that say I'm "bashing" again, please "list" some of the things he's done) Not one person has answered any of my questions. Let's start this campaign off with a clean and positive note.
For Real

United States

#67 Jul 27, 2010
There u go again
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#68 Jul 28, 2010
For Real wrote:
There u go again
So, just how many positive things that he's done for our town can YOU name? I won't even ask for a "list" this time, just 1 or 2 things will do. LOL
For Real

United States

#69 Jul 28, 2010
How about keep the town to a 0% crime rate and stay well below budget his entire time in office. I can keep on but I don't have to prove nothing to u. The record speaks for it's self every election the voters make the right choice!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#70 Jul 29, 2010
For Real wrote:
How about keep the town to a 0% crime rate and stay well below budget his entire time in office. I can keep on but I don't have to prove nothing to u. The record speaks for it's self every election the voters make the right choice!
0% crime rate? The several homes that were burglarized around Fordoche were never solved. Last I heard burglary was a crime. He stays below the budget because he does nothing! Very little gas money spent on patrolling, there is money allotted in the police department budget for well trained deputies. He won't take the time or energy to train them! Now seems to me, that will be the first thing he does, since these deputies will work in his place when he's off or at another job. But, because of his laziness, we have no one! Do you ever read the town minutes from the monthly meetings in the Banner? Check out how many fines were collected for tickets written in one month. Not enough to pay his salary for one week, if any! He should get out there and bring some much needed revenue into our town! No we don't have major crime,(thank god) and neither I or anyone else thinks he should work or patrol 24/7. But that police car being seen by strangers passing through town means a lot! Now that he's so called "retired",(LOL) you would think he would put more into the job he was elected to do, but does he? I certainly haven't seen much difference. He gets elected because small town people don't like change. Some comments from the last election were, I voted for him because "you can be on the road "loaded" & he turns his head", "he doesn’t bother anybody" and "you can do anything and get away with it". Is that good reasons to get reelected? It's sad! Like I said before, we are all entitled to our own opinion. I am not stating anything that's not true, hear say, or rumors. Oh, and please go on with the other positive things you think he has done. Your not proving anything to me, but I maybe opening the eyes and proving things to the voters of Fordoche.
Wizard

United States

#71 Jul 29, 2010
Over the past several post I realized that you only post stuff when you work or during the day. Too cheap to buy a computer for home! LOL
Megan

Frisco, TX

#72 Jul 29, 2010
Y should he give tickets everbody knows somebody that will fix it y waste time and tickets the only cops in the parish that do anything are the ones in Livonia and they aren't to great either so quit acting like it's only Fred if u don't like the job he's doing then maybe u yourself should have ran for the chief of police if u think Sal is going to do a better job u may want to think again!!! GEAUX FRED!!!!
what

Lottie, LA

#73 Jul 29, 2010
Hello wizard. Does your name imply the same if we call a bald person Harry? Fordoche Resident is a female that does not work.
Wizard wrote:
Over the past several post I realized that you only post stuff when you work or during the day. Too cheap to buy a computer for home! LOL
Wizard

United States

#74 Jul 29, 2010
Ok and yor point is?
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#75 Aug 2, 2010
Wizard wrote:
Over the past several post I realized that you only post stuff when you work or during the day. Too cheap to buy a computer for home! LOL
Ohhhhh, seems like your trying your hand at a little detective work. Maybe our chief should hire you as Fordoche's first undercover detective! Or if SG wins the election, maybe that is something he should think about! lol Actually the poster named "what" may be on to something, but still not right. I do have a computer at home, not sure what that has to do with this election and our lazy chief, but that's typical for some Fordoche people. Always trying to dirvert the topic to someone or something else when they have nothing better to say. So when I choose to get on my computer is my business. If you can't say anything good about our current chief or this election, don't say anything at all. Making comments about off the wall things makes you look stupid.
Just Saying

United States

#76 Aug 2, 2010
Before anyone post anymore comments on this site needs to read LRS 14:47
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#77 Aug 2, 2010
Just Saying wrote:
Before anyone post anymore comments on this site needs to read LRS 14:47
If stating your opinion with facts is against the law, a lot of people will be in jail. Maybe YOU should read LRS 14:48.
Just Saying

Detroit, MI

#78 Aug 2, 2010
Fordoche Resident wrote:
<quoted text> If stating your opinion with facts is against the law, a lot of people will be in jail. Maybe YOU should read LRS 14:48.
They are one in the same.
just asking

Livonia, LA

#79 Aug 2, 2010
I support Fred. He has always answered any call that I have had to make to the office (not that there are many because we do live in a very quiet town). I have seen him often patrolling through town and pulling over people. I had a family member who's home was robbed and that was taken care of. I totally agree that we need more deputies to patrol the area when he is not able to, however, how many people are you going to find to work for such a small salary. People have to be able to survive and they sure can't make it on such a small income.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#80 Aug 4, 2010
just asking wrote:
I support Fred. He has always answered any call that I have had to make to the office (not that there are many because we do live in a very quiet town). I have seen him often patrolling through town and pulling over people. I had a family member who's home was robbed and that was taken care of. I totally agree that we need more deputies to patrol the area when he is not able to, however, how many people are you going to find to work for such a small salary. People have to be able to survive and they sure can't make it on such a small income.
I feel we won't even need full time deputies. So the pay will be a supplemental part time job for a few good people (retired maybe). I'm glad that your family members robbery was taken care of. If it's the same robbery that happened a few months ago or maybe a year ago it wasn't taken care of, it was pinned on someone that had nothing to do with it. That has happened several times with several different incidents. I'm sure he will do better now that the election is comming up just like he did last time. We will see him patrolling more. Lets all keep reading the town minutes. You learn a lot from that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Stevens Mon Dave Duke 2
Jon Muse Apr 23 Amused 3
Gavin triplette Apr 20 Garrett Triplette 3
Tyra Taylor Apr 19 Yes 2
Kids running wild Apr 19 Alert 24
Young teenager's trying to start a fordoche gang. (Jun '16) Jun '16 Hmmmm 2
new girls in fordoche (Apr '13) Sep '15 Mr bureaux 11

Fordoche Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordoche Mortgages