Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#63663 Sep 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
I'm seriously beginning to wonder what Patricia is smoking.
Don't you have all the dope you can smoke available to you free of charge from the cop stash?
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#63664 Sep 3, 2012
Patricia wrote:
Oh and I know the DAWG personally and you can just keep on kissing his azzzz. He is a REAL man! You I have my doubts. ALL the COWARDS out here in MH/MO too!
I bet you do don't you? Did he bring his dead wife with him when you two hooked up? Oh wait, he just informed us the other day his wife is alive. Did he bring him, oops I mean her, with him?
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#63665 Sep 3, 2012
So which is it today Dawg?

Dementia or Alziehmers?

Dead wife or alive wife?

80 in 2010 or 78 in 2012?

Hard to keep track since you have claimed all of the above things.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#63666 Sep 3, 2012
As looney as she sounds she is probably Ruth just posting unregistered. More then likely though it's just another Dawg alias/

Even if it isn't, just remember what Dawg told us recently, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. He should provide proof that it's not. Until then he is guilty as charged. After all, that is what he has been claiming regarding Mitt's taxes.
Obama Biden GOING DOWN

Smithville, MO

#63667 Sep 3, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

DEMOCRATS CAN'T FILL STADIUM FOR OBAMAS SPEECH SO THEY ARE....WELL HERE'S THE ARTICLE.....

Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/03/de...

IN 2008 THEY HAD TO TURN PEOPLE AWAY. IN 2012 THEY HAVE TO SHIP THEM IN.

ROFLMAO!!!
MO WHAT IF

Saint Louis, MO

#63668 Sep 3, 2012
00jarred wrote:
<quoted text>
omg shut up ur going to hell!
WHAT IF I choose NOT to believe anything that comes from a NO NAMER like you.

What if ... and you too?
What if you just own YOU and all your own nonsense.
WHAT IF WANTS TO know your name too!

#63669 Sep 3, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Who are you trying to fool? Anyone that has posted on here for more then a day knows you run like a coward from taking on anyone in a serious debate. We all can tell when you start to tuck tail and run too. You make some cynical snot juvinille failure attempt to try and be funny. Then you lift your skirt and high tail it out.
You are a legend in your own mind, but a joke to the rest of us.
Talk about run like a coward, you sure run like a striped-assed ape when confronted with all the lies or stupidity you have posted on here. You won't even own up to the truth we all know about your identity, which you were so kind to supply for us. What a yellow-bellied, gutless neocon.

Post some more lies Dan Mortenstrain, we need the laughs.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#63670 Sep 3, 2012
I don't have to wonder what your Republican friend Snoop Dogg is smoking.

#63671 Sep 3, 2012
I wonder what Dan did with his little ones this holiday? Did he drill them...about being good little Nazis? Maybe he left them with their lesbian moms.

You didn't rape them did you Dan? That would be so horrible.
MO WHAT IF

Saint Louis, MO

#63672 Sep 3, 2012
Missouri - WHAT IF I thought this page in particular is a riot. Every word on it!
:)))

Well then I do! LOL indeed.

#63673 Sep 3, 2012
Did you take your little ones down to Kissee Mills this weekend and indoctrinate them into your little club? Is it pronounced namblaa?

You still using that white Durango? Hasn't it been spotted by eyewitnesses yet? Got rid of the old Neon I guess? Was that car too small to get struggling children into?
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63674 Sep 3, 2012
BREAKING NEWS

NO BOUNCE: Polls: GOP Convention Had 'Minimal Impact'

#63675 Sep 3, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just another Dawg alias. Since he couldn't get anyone to believe any of his bullshit he makes up someone to claim that she really knows him. Dawg is just that desperate to do something like that.
Nope, you are just suffering from another of your paranoia attacks. EVERYBODY is not me. I am me.

I had a late lunch with Patricia a few months ago. She is a very pretty lady. Smart as a whip! And she knows how to spin you up as well as I do!
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#63676 Sep 3, 2012
Uh-oh, I must have really upset Dawg, he's pulling out his aresenal of aliases and going into a massive meltdown.

Get ready for some Dawg drivel, DanFromSmithville rinse & repeat stupidity, and SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY self projecting homosexaulity. You know, his usual stuff.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#63677 Sep 3, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you are just suffering from another of your paranoia attacks. EVERYBODY is not me. I am me.
I had a late lunch with Patricia a few months ago. She is a very pretty lady. Smart as a whip! And she knows how to spin you up as well as I do!
Another lie. Until you prove it's not you then you are guilty. Your word on it has less value then a turd.

#63678 Sep 3, 2012
Now Dan will post his fictious story about a phone number that he can't provide real evidence for.

So far, evidence showing his true identity, has been provided by at least three different posters and it all comes back to the same person. This person also happens to pay property tax in Clay Co. home of Smithville, Mo and those records indicate a home in Kissee Mills where DaninBranson bragged about owning a home. Public records, legally available to any citizen. Now if he claims to have found the real Dan in Springfield (wrong middle initial), how did he miss one that was in Smithville, MO. Seems like his lies just double back on him.

#63679 Sep 3, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text> ... You are a legend in your own mind, but a joke to the rest of us.
Now that you mention it -- I AM a "legend." But more international than national.
MO WHAT IF

Saint Louis, MO

#63680 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Bet it was a a resaurant called Jer's. AM I right Dawg. teeehee.
Bet she is there right now as a matter of fact sitting in that very same room. Bet you could picture here in there right now. Bet you would like to take her out for a beer.

LOL
Really you expect us to believe that. Can YOU DAWG prove anything?
LOL
I just can't stop now. People in restaurant are looking funny at me now trying to just smile. They just smiled too. Laughing feels fun.

Dawg - I love your .... ahhh.... Dog too!
:)
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#63681 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't have to wonder what your Republican friend Snoop Dogg is smoking.
Who cares what Snoop smokes. What does Snoop have to do with anything anyway?

Perhaps you need to quit smoking that meth.
Muslim Dictator Odumbo

Willow Springs, MO

#63682 Sep 3, 2012
PAPER DETAILS OBAMA ADMIN’S ALLEGED SECRET NOTE SENT TO IRAN: IF ISRAEL ATTACKS, WE WON’T GET INVOLVED

The Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronot published a startling report Monday detailing a message it says was conveyed by the Obama administration – via two European countries – to Iranian officials. The request: if Israel decides to strike Iranian nuclear facilities, the U.S. will not support it and the Islamic Republic should refrain from retaliating on U.S. military installations in the Persian Gulf.

From the report by the well-connected diplomatic correspondent Shimon Schiffer [translated via hard copy by TheBlaze in Israel]:

The message that the U.S. conveyed to Iran via the most sensitive secret channels is unequivocal: if Israel attacks, we won’t stand behind her and we won’t be drawn into war.

In recent days, senior American administration officials turned to their Iranian counterparts via two countries in Europe which act as a back-channel during times of crisis. They made clear to the Iranians that the U.S. does not intend to be sucked into a campaign if Israel decides to strike unilaterally and without advance coordination [with the U.S.], and they said that they expect from Iran that it will not attack strategic American targets in the Persian Gulf. That means, among other things, Army bases, Navy ships and aircraft carriers sailing in the region.

Accompanying the article, the newspaper created a graphic map (pictured here http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20... ) of various U.S. assets in the region including troops in Afghanistan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia as well as U.S. vessels in the Gulf.

The secret contacts with the Iranians combined with a public statement last week by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey that he won’t be “complicit” in an Israeli attack is being interpreted in Israel as a message from the U.S. that the Jewish state is on its own in stopping Iran from obtaining a doomsday weapon with which to threaten the very existence of Israel. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and other Iranian leaders have articulated a desire to wipe Israel off the map. Schiffer writes:

Israeli sources point to the unprecedented low-point in relations between the U.S. and Israeli defense establishments. It appears that the Obama administration decided to warn decision-makers in Israel of the destructive results of an attack without coordinating with the U.S.[…]

If true, the report begs the question: If he truly wants to stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapons capability, why is President Obama investing in secret contacts with Iran about an Israeli strike aimed at destroying – or at least setting back – the nuclear program? Wouldn’t his efforts be better focused on warning Ahmadinejad of the dire consequences of his apparently accelerated efforts at one day possessing a military nuclear capability?

The Wall Street Journal may have an answer in an editorial this weekend. Though President Obama likes to say he has Israel’s “back,”“his Administration tries to sell to the public a make-believe world in which Iran’s nuclear intentions are potentially peaceful, sanctions are working and diplomacy hasn’t failed after three and half years.”

Also on Monday, The New York Times reported that President Obama is trying to find non-military ways to stall an Israeli attack and restrain Iran’s nuclear march, including naval exercises and new antimissile systems in the Persian Gulf. The Times reports that Obama officials are also considering implementing previously rejected covert activities as well as a new declaration by the president over what would prompt a U.S. military strike.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/paper-details...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fordland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom on drugs charged with rolling onto, suffoca... 7 hr Fed up 1
fordland ag teacher scribner 10 hr Simp 2
Denny (Jan '16) Mon Jonathan Edwards 11
Look at that!!! Nov 27 Yoman 1
Home Invasion in 1996-1995 (Feb '10) Nov 27 I do what year n ... 2
Poll Why are 2 registered sex offenders allowed to l... (Aug '11) Nov 25 JLH52203 28
Crybabies Nice Try Nov 23 BigT 6

Fordland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fordland Mortgages