Two teens arrested in Chicago Heights...

Two teens arrested in Chicago Heights murder

There are 69 comments on the The Times story from Nov 21, 2008, titled Two teens arrested in Chicago Heights murder. In it, The Times reports that:

Two teens are behind bars and facing murder charges after what police termed an escalating gang rivalry ended in the fatal shooting of another teen Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

ivanz innocent

Beardstown, IL

#58 Nov 19, 2009
VERY PISSED OFF wrote:
it' very obvious that these kids family are trying to protect them by saying it was a mistake wrong place..are u fucking kidding me it wasnt that situation u assholes they had plenty of time to think of what they where doing on there way to pick up that gun.. so they will get what is coming to them in prison or in the streets because that seems to be there life, and as for the one who was killed fyi it was not drugs or gangs know the facts before you send your comments in he was an inoccent boy, and these stupid as kids who are making fun of it on myspace and making stupid remarks you as well will get what is coming to you..
RIP OMAR REYNOSO
innocent boi ? hahaha yea ok i kno for a fact he aint innocent
watever

Beardstown, IL

#59 Nov 19, 2009
truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>oh so I take it since it is your cousin and friend it was ok for them to kill an innocent man? They should get the death penalty for MURDER to bad they were so stupid and wasted their lives and for what?? You need to shut -up and realize murder is a cause for the death penalty
dude WASNT INNOCENT FOO
wow

Chicago, IL

#60 Nov 20, 2009
I bet they were African american
tcrl

Chicago, IL

#61 Nov 22, 2009
steger mom wrote:
you all are stupid a*s gang bangers. and one day,the one you love will be dead. thats so sad. i pray for the family. may the others get it in jail
i agree gang bangers are stupid insecure individuals who need to wise up. shooting people is stupid, ganging up on people is stupid, and you need to come back to the real world. what happened to one on one fightin with your fist. PUNKS thats all they are. get a real life and get out of your make believe world.
Armando

Harvey, IL

#62 Mar 31, 2010
nobody should be talking about nobody if you dont kno that person dont say nun cuz its none of yall buisness.. sooo when i tell you all to shut up i mean it.. loveee you mando!!!
Armando

Harvey, IL

#63 Mar 31, 2010
King Goku Xlll wrote:
Is it a rivalry between the Latin Kings and Latin Counts in the Heights?
nooooo dumbasss its none of your business!!!!!
Armando

Harvey, IL

#64 Mar 31, 2010
ivanz innocent wrote:
<quoted text>
innocent boi ? hahaha yea ok i kno for a fact he aint innocent
naaaaa that boy is a trick thats what he is
Armando

Harvey, IL

#65 Mar 31, 2010
tcrl wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree gang bangers are stupid insecure individuals who need to wise up. shooting people is stupid, ganging up on people is stupid, and you need to come back to the real world. what happened to one on one fightin with your fist. PUNKS thats all they are. get a real life and get out of your make believe world.
yu are funny dont talk shit cuz you dnt knooooo anything!!!
I Know

Chicago, IL

#66 Apr 1, 2010
I saw him in court and he was wearing all Black and Gold and admitted he was a King. It was most certainly gang related. The judge told them both that had they been just a little older (they were juveniles) they would both be facing the death penalty. This was premeditated murder. They deserve what they get. I see it this way-three less gang bangers. At least now none of them will be able to kill an innocent person in cross fire.
IVAN DID IT

Chicago, IL

#67 Apr 3, 2010
HE IS A NO GOOD EVIL LIFE TAKER> HE WILL GO TO HELL WHEN HE DIES> HE KILLED SOMEONE> IVAN IS A KILLER
concerned parent

Richton Park, IL

#68 Apr 9, 2010
someone made a comment above about obviously he had to be doing something wrong to get shot at, and thats real fucked up to say. my friends 20 yr old son was playn ball at a elementary school in pkforest 4/6 and some coward ass bitches got mad because there were losing and startd calln him college boy and rich kid, then sucker punched him, pull out guns and took a tire iron and bust out windows to his car. These young men hate like bitches now a days, so what did he do to get guns drawn on him but get out the hood and go to college. we dont no what happen so dont judge!!!
concerned parent

Richton Park, IL

#69 Apr 9, 2010
if they did commit this crime, itll b dealt wth
lovee yu babee

Riverdale, IL

#71 Jun 17, 2010
free my baby mando !!!!
ARMANDO

Riverdale, IL

#73 Jun 17, 2010
Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
yu are funny dont talk shit cuz you dnt knooooo anything!!!
EXACLTY YUR A PEACEE OF SHIT
ARMANDO

Riverdale, IL

#74 Jun 17, 2010
PLEASE STOP wrote:
Ivan DID NOT KILL noboby!! AND HE IS NOT A GANG MEMBER!!
HAHA OK !
YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Country Club Hills, IL

#77 Aug 22, 2010
ARMANDO wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA OK !
Isabel I know that's your bitch ass saying that shit ! Vasa ver cabrona! Ni sabes de lo que te estas metiendo!
Hurry gangbangers

Quincy, IL

#78 Aug 22, 2010
Please do us all a favor and kill eachother quicker!!!!!!!!!! Bunch of wussies that need to hold a gun and hang in groups because your weak alone... Just hurry And off eachother already. illinois needs those link cards back!!!!!
Latin Count

Thornton, IL

#79 Aug 24, 2010
LATIN KKING KKILLA! LATIN DRAGON KKILLA!
COUNTS WORLDKK
KING LUV LCK

Park Forest, IL

#80 Nov 1, 2010
MAN FXCK EVERBODKY ON HERE OMAR ROTS IN A BLACK N GOLD BOX LET HIM BURN IN HELL FREE KING LUCKY AMOR DE REY CKOUNT KILLA N YAL SUM HOES TALKIN RECKLESS
truth

Belvidere, IL

#82 Dec 12, 2010
It's hard to make it out of a place like that without getting involved in gangs .... so why not stop all the judgments and realize that its not always as it seems ...stop talkin shit and start praying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Hal 6 hr Bill 28
Dust 228 17 hr Huh 14
Midlothian Mayor Yard Sign 18 hr did you know 47
Vote Jozette 19 hr Go Joz 1
Review: Public Moving and Storage Thu elizabeth rogers 358
Calumet City in the 60's & 70's (Feb '10) Thu Angel 98
Who will be next Monee Mayor in 17? (Oct '15) Mar 22 Eddie 28

Ford Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance