Drug dealers busted in southern suburbs

Mar 30, 2008 Full story: WLS 7

“Since the sweep last Monday and Tues when we were looking for 40 individuals, the streets are virtually quiet right now”

Cook County Sheriff Thomas Dart announced dozen of arrests Sunday in an effort to rid three south suburbs of drug dealers. via WLS

Read more

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 30, 2008
Good, I'm just sad the cops didn't kill the gang members.
Ronald Watson Jr

Santee, CA

#2 Apr 8, 2008
How are the police going to bust the drug dealers when they are the one's helping them sell them!
no name

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2008
I agree with both comments...The uppers on the police force know who dealing drugs, but yet they let the gang members and those who are affilliated with them run desent people out of their homes, that they have paid for and not paid for and then they want to bust them...Then they don't even get the trouble makers that are up in age such as in their 40's and 60's. They even set them up by letting them rent homes that they have ran the owner out and then have them doing annoying antics towards hard working people and if they don't do what they want them to do...then they get busted and the snitch blames someone else and get others to collaborate....BEware of those who help you rent a house out.....They may be the one who turn you in.......
Mike Billy

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2009
arrest them
Talitha

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Mar 28, 2010
I am from Ford Heights I moved in !995 and it is still terrible.
Talitha

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 28, 2010
Ronald is right because the police are so crooked it is ridiculous.
playboy

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2010
I am from chicago heights! and before they go after the drug dealers they should start at the chicago heights police dept. those guys take the drugs from the dealers and sell it back! like basile!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear homeowners... 4 min It pays to volunteer 2
Monee election 4 hr Hope 53
Another business leaves Monee 8 hr countrygal 10
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 14 hr Wes 926
News BGA Public Eye: Big cuts to follow big spending... 18 hr browncoffee 1
News Crestwood First Party holding fundraiser for up... 22 hr Carr Wreck 4
Monee Mayor's newest puppets. Tue Concerned Citizen 10
Ford Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web