Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#23508 May 21, 2012
BobbieTeabag wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, youÂ’re sure slinging the shit today.
How so? What have I said that isn't true? Go back and look - my posts were deleted.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#23509 May 21, 2012
More hard-working Americans screwed over by Mitt Romney in his quest to become rich.

"He's just the opposite of Robin Hood."

Romney didn't create jobs. Romney didn't create anything of value. Romney created cash for himself and his partners at the expense of working-class Americans.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#23510 May 21, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, only dogs can hear you now.
Just because you're too stupid to recognize quoted text does not make me a plagiarizer.
danny BOY, in NO WAY did you identify as "quoted text" what you posted under your name. You are a liar in saying you identified your post as "quoted text".

There were NO quotes, NO source links and NO words of your own such as 'the Washington Post says' or 'it's being reported that' or 'others are saying'. You copied, pasted and posted stolen words as your own.

Just because you are too stupid to recognize and confess your plagiarism does not make me wrong.

A brighter and more moral person than you would admit the mistake, intentional or otherwise, and be done with it. What you've done is indefensible.

danny BOY, you are both a plagiarist AND a pathological liar.
did-u-c-that

Greencastle, PA

#23511 May 21, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You say this then regurgitate chapter and verse from the rightwing playbook on reproduction.
Saying it don't make it so, friend. Save your breath.
Seems a bit strange since I've never read the rightwing playbook on reproduction. I would bet there is a leftwing playbook on reproduction to read too. Never read that one either. I, as you put it, regurgitate this stuff from my own experiences. Choose to believe me or not. It's no skin off my back. Every word I typed is my opinion, no one elses. No cut and paste.
And seriously, that is all you chose to comment on? My stating the fact that I don't subscribe to either party?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23512 May 21, 2012
add it to your boxhard file and use it 3 months from now racist. the video never showed the teacher yet you assume she is a minority. why is that? what a racist you are.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a racist post.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#23513 May 21, 2012
did-u-c-that wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems a bit strange since I've never read the rightwing playbook on reproduction. I would bet there is a leftwing playbook on reproduction to read too. Never read that one either. I, as you put it, regurgitate this stuff from my own experiences. Choose to believe me or not. It's no skin off my back. Every word I typed is my opinion, no one elses. No cut and paste.
And seriously, that is all you chose to comment on? My stating the fact that I don't subscribe to either party?
Okay then - your very own opinion based on your very own experience is THOROUGHLY conservative. You may call yourself "independent" but you are a Republican.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#23514 May 21, 2012
boxhard wrote:
add it to your boxhard file and use it 3 months from now racist. the video never showed the teacher yet you assume she is a minority. why is that? what a racist you are.
<quoted text>
I was commenting on your use of racist dialect. I have no idea the race of the teacher - but you obviously have an opinion.

Location hidden

#23515 May 21, 2012
so i guess since tv,newspapers etc are corporations they shouldnt spend their time and money promoting a candidate.

a limited government would reduce the need for corporations and lobbyists for that matter to donate large sums to a particular party.

no ones running away from the fact the fed. reserve has been and is manipulating our currency. no argument from me about banks and their destructive power over our government.

although oblah blah speaks a good rhetoric his actions are louder.
in 2009 a resolution to freeze 360 billion in tarp money obummer championed the way along with 45 dems to block that measure. subsequently 360 billion of our dollars went to bank bailouts.

so government forces lenders to write sub prime loans people cant afford(fannie freddie) whichs leads to the mortgage crisis that still exists today. then the government bails them out. what a racket!
Freed wrote:
In case you were curious, which I doubt, our founding fathers were pretty much unanimous in reigning in the political power of corporations.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/16/found...
But hey you guys love the Constitution so much...except for the parts that don't fit into your convenient world view.

Location hidden

#23516 May 21, 2012
LMAO!!! go fish.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I was commenting on your use of racist dialect. I have no idea the race of the teacher - but you obviously have an opinion.
May Flowers

Waynesboro, PA

#23517 May 21, 2012
Desmond Hatchett, a black man from Knoxville, Tenn. has 30 children with 11 women. The loser wants a break on child support.

The Census Bureau is reporting that minority births are out numbering white births. With people like Hatchett and his women, it's not surprising.

These people will jump in and out bed with anything that moves.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#23518 May 21, 2012
boxhard wrote:
LMAO!!! go fish.<quoted text>
I know - I've got your card. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#23519 May 21, 2012
May Flowers wrote:
Desmond Hatchett, a black man from Knoxville, Tenn. has 30 children with 11 women. The loser wants a break on child support.
The Census Bureau is reporting that minority births are out numbering white births. With people like Hatchett and his women, it's not surprising.
These people will jump in and out bed with anything that moves.
This is a racist post.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23520 May 21, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the racist, he just quoted what she said - listen to it, you are the racist - as usual.....

Location hidden

#23521 May 21, 2012
g1...... but i dont need the the race card.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I know - I've got your card. LOL!
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23522 May 21, 2012
did-u-c-that wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you doing exactly what you accuse others of? Just because this guy is black, does that mean that the women he got pregnant are poor, or didn't have access to birth control. What about his role in all of this? Why is it always the women that should use birth control? He couldn't have used a rubber? Which should have been used in the first place to prevent the possibility of contracting STD's and preventing pregnancy.
Your damn right I'm passing judgement on this man. There is no reason on earth that this man should have impregnated 11 different women, multiple times and not thought of the consequences of his actions. And then, to expect the state of TN to help him pay for his stupidity? Because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants? Really Dan? Come on. Moral superiority has nothing to do with. It's called common sense! Nice try at spinning the situation.
The guy can have 100 kids, I could care less.

But don't steal money off me and my family - TAXES - and give it to a slime ball's offspring like this clown, NOT ONE PENNY.

But that is what our government does, steals money in the form of taxes off the responsible productive sector and gives it to these non-productive dependent leeches.

PATHETIC, not RACIST, RACE has NOTHING to do with it!

And yes, Dan is racist in his assumptions AS USUAL, yet somehow he will try to twist this into everyone else is a racist - AS USUAL!
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23523 May 21, 2012
May Flowers wrote:
Thank the liberals for the entitlement mentality of this idiot - let everyone else pay for his children - create some more government dependents - go liberals great job!
Really

Gardners, PA

#23524 May 21, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy can have 100 kids, I could care less.
But don't steal money off me and my family - TAXES - and give it to a slime ball's offspring like this clown, NOT ONE PENNY.
But that is what our government does, steals money in the form of taxes off the responsible productive sector and gives it to these non-productive dependent leeches.
PATHETIC, not RACIST, RACE has NOTHING to do with it!
And yes, Dan is racist in his assumptions AS USUAL, yet somehow he will try to twist this into everyone else is a racist - AS USUAL!
I call bullshit on my taxes subsidizing everyone who claims a mortgage deduction or children as dependents on their tax return? Damn deadbeats taking government handouts!
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23526 May 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullshit on my taxes subsidizing everyone who claims a mortgage deduction or children as dependents on their tax return? Damn deadbeats taking government handouts!
There shouldn't even be an income tax that punishes you for earning a wage.

Taxes should be collected for necessary services, not to subsidize a dependent class.
May Flowers

Waynesboro, PA

#23527 May 21, 2012
Ted wrote:
Tsk tsk, danny BOY. Plagiarizing is becoming a frequent habit for you:
<quoted text>
Once again, danny BOY, you've stolen the words of someone else and presented them as your own. You've included no quotation marks, no attribution, and no link to their source leaving the apparent intentional impression you wrote the above.
You copied and pasted them from the Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/p...
No one takes a thief seriously. There is no defense for your plagiarism, particularly given that you well know the impropriety and sleaziness of your actions.
danny BOY, the plagiarizing pathological liar.
Oh my! Danny is still cheating! One would think when you get caught plagarizing you wouldn't do it anymore. Maybe Danny was relying on everyone being as dumb as him and would't catch him...AGAIN.

He really is the topix clown, he earned that title all on his own.
white guilt

Wellsboro, PA

#23528 May 21, 2012
I'm voting for Obama. I feel guilty for him having to eat dogmeat in Kenya and Indonesia as child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Cliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Kittanning, PA (Nov '11) Apr '16 Eff OWS 2
Anything fun in this town Mar '16 Hillbilly 1
Debate: Soft Drink Names - Lenape Heights, PA (May '15) Nov '15 Katie Wei 2
News Trib Total Media has buyer for two daily newspa... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kenny P 1
News 9 western Pennsylvania newspapers put up for sale (Aug '15) Oct '15 RoidRageTG 27
News Woman says she sold pot to help raise grandkids (Nov '14) Jan '15 Dan 2
Jimmy Sullivan (Sep '14) Sep '14 Justice4Jimmy 1

Ford Cliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ford Cliff Mortgages