Police: Beloit homicide suspect from Janesville

He could spend the rest of his life in prison. Dusstin C. Longtin, who turned 16 on Oct. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mamiof5

Janesville, WI

#1 Oct 19, 2010
I cannot believe that this 16 year old is all over the paper, what happen to juvenile justice?? I am pretty sure he has not been charged and to release his name, age and picture is not right. I study criminal justice and want to work juveniles and this is a big topic on trying to put juveniles into adult jails. Not right at all!!! Is there even evidence, gun powedr, fingerprints??? My father was murder so do not respond with bs back to me I have been on both sides of the story believe me and I know how painful it is to lose a father to be shot, but I also believe in justice for all not just one!
abc

Janesville, WI

#2 Oct 19, 2010
I agree with Mamiof5!

“absolutely no regrets”

Since: Dec 09

milwaukee

#3 Oct 20, 2010
#1. he got waived into adult court so therefore, the public has the right to see his face, his name, and know who he is. This wouldn't be a problem to anyone if this had been a sex crime. He is charged with murder, as in 1st degree intentional homicide.

#2. although he is presumed innocent until proven guilty, he most likely did it. I only say this because, there were several witnesses that placed him at the scene of the crime, including a member of his own household when he attempted to lie about leaving the house.

He is a little gang banger punk who would eventually kill someone given he was walking around with a loaded gun at 16 years of age.

Maybe if you feel bad for him, why don't you put up the 1 million for his bail then ok? Hopefully, he will try to fight someone in prison, and he will get his butt kicked because he has no gun to solve his beefs with the world. throw the book at him and these other punk kids will stop their wannabe gangbanger bullcrap !
meunknown

Janesville, WI

#4 Oct 21, 2010
i so totally agree with dfense3000 luis, was one of my good friends who always had a smile on them, he didnt deserve tu die!
sadstory

Beloit, WI

#5 Oct 22, 2010
This is a tradedy that has happened..and it shouldn't have happened. There is more to the story than what is being told..I agree that no one should of died, but if we are going to point fingers why not point them at the person who started the ball rolling which is the pregnant girlfriend. Who laid on her back and don't know who the father of her baby is. If she knew that there wouldn't of been an argument therefore, no shooting. The member of hiss household DID NOt place him at the scene the shooting happened somewhere else not where the boy was dropped off. Get your stories straight and know the facts stop believing everything you read..My heart goes out to both families..
blondie1822

Marquette, MI

#6 Oct 25, 2010
People out here are unbeleavable, what if that was there child or family member who people claimed shot some one and they were facing the same thing that dusttin is maybe they would not be so quick to judge so untill your in his families and friends shoes dont judge it book by it cover as some would say
blondie1822

Marquette, MI

#7 Oct 25, 2010
dfense3000 wrote:
#1. he got waived into adult court so therefore, the public has the right to see his face, his name, and know who he is. This wouldn't be a problem to anyone if this had been a sex crime. He is charged with murder, as in 1st degree intentional homicide.
#2. although he is presumed innocent until proven guilty, he most likely did it. I only say this because, there were several witnesses that placed him at the scene of the crime, including a member of his own household when he attempted to lie about leaving the house.
He is a little gang banger punk who would eventually kill someone given he was walking around with a loaded gun at 16 years of age.
Maybe if you feel bad for him, why don't you put up the 1 million for his bail then ok? Hopefully, he will try to fight someone in prison, and he will get his butt kicked because he has no gun to solve his beefs with the world. throw the book at him and these other punk kids will stop their wannabe gangbanger bullcrap !
if that was your kid would you be saying that, Shut up dude, untill you meet him dont judge him,
blondie1822

Marquette, MI

#8 Oct 25, 2010
meunknown wrote:
i so totally agree with dfense3000 luis, was one of my good friends who always had a smile on them, he didnt deserve tu die!
I understand that luis was a good, guy but what in the hell was a 18 year old messing with a bunch of little kids that are in school, yeah he shouldnt of died that really sucks and i would not even begin to imagine what his family is going threw but dustin is like what about 4 feet tall if that and maybe 65 pounds soaking wet, these days when you live in neighbor hood that most kids have to grow up in. and fell treated in anyway they dont always make good decisions. Two wrongs dont make a right, yeah he needs to learn his lesson, but locking him away for the rest of his life ain't right either.
babygirl555

Beloit, WI

#9 Oct 25, 2010
I totally agree with Mamiof5 and no they never found any gunpowder on him which of course the newpapers dont mention this is a perfect example of the newspaper being biased they basically declared him guilty even before his trial causing everyone in the schools who were friends of luis to pass around petitions to lock dusstin up for life when he has not been proven guilty yet. It makes me sick I do believe that if he is proven guilty that he should be punished but giving life to a 16 year old kid who even if he did do it most likely didnt intend on killing him is really harsh.
Nie-Nie24

Beloit, WI

#10 Nov 9, 2010
Wtf at sadstory!! You dont even know the real story you only know what nespapers had said!! She know luis is her baby's father!! You making it seem like its her fault. Saying she the one that laid on her back!! WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Its been alot of teen pregnancy so Dont just put the blame on her!! You Are a very rude person have some respect for her and his family because if it was your family or somebody you really care about you will find what you said rude and disrespect!!!!
Marie19

Beloit, WI

#11 Nov 9, 2010
Wow sadstory? is that what you call yourself you have to be most ignerant person ive heard on this damn site.

#1.) you don't know the "pregnant girlfriend" so don't make up bull shyt ass stories about her ok??

#2.) she know who the father of her baby is and thats LUIS ANGEL GONZALEZ.

#3.) GROW THE FUCK UP!!!! why would you even try to get yourself involved in this when you obviously know NOTHING about ANYTHING.

and you going to sit there and talk shyt about her about laying on her back? wow your mature how bout you get your story straight, and know what the fuck your talking about before you run your mouth. becasue the whole tradgedy that happened was because of a lil ass wanabe gangbanger who was jelous that his EX was wit someone she really loved and loved her back.
i mean get REAL if you knew anything you would know she had a really hard time dealing with his death have some FUCKING RESPECT BITCH!
Marie19

Beloit, WI

#13 Nov 9, 2010
lISTEN HERE BLONDIE 1822 YOU DUMB BITCH! people do have friends that are lower classmen, plus he had just graduated and still helpped out at the high school with soccer, wrestling you name it so before you start runnin your mouth like SADSTORYz ass did get your shyt straight to! it aint none of your business who the fuck he hang out with, and don't try to switch your story up and be all caring after you said that shyt! all of those people in that car including LUIS ANGEL GONZALEZ are my close friends so watch what you say
blondie1822

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2010
Marie19, you can get as pissy as you want, I never said anything bad about that Luis kids, and could care less about who your friends are so as for watch what I say, you know where you can stick it all I said, is that two wrongs don't make a right. so maybe you should think before you talk, cause alot of shit is coming out of your mouth, if the situation was switched and Luis shot Dustin and dustin died you would not be acting like this, you would be saying some bullshit like free my friend, and that it was out of his carecterfor him to do this he is a good guy, and don't try to deny it however i do agree with one thing that you wrote, everyone should leave that poor girl alone, no one has any right to talk bad about her cause now that poor child will have to grow up without a father, i could never imagine having my kids grow up with out there dad,
Savage

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Nov 18, 2010
I Disagree with all of you, Dusstin is a really nice kid. I just found out that the gun they found in his home was not the gun that killed Luis. beside's young boys today will say anything to get themselves out of trouble. how do any of you know if he did it or not, it could of been one of the boy's that went to cop's.
Savage

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Nov 18, 2010
I Agree With Sadstory.
def7

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2010
Defense ur rught y doesn't he pays the $1 million for his punk ass to get out of jail he is and will always be a coward because he had a use a gun to solve his problems and he didn't even had the guts to let him do anything he just shot him and ran away like a caward would do it!! I hope they make him pay for what he did n taking the life of my lil brother away I hope they never let him out of jail so he can pay for what he did now we're all suffering for him trying to be a gangster he's just a coward n hopefully he'll pay for everythinh they guy mimo is just talking without even knowing what happened so he shouldn't even comment on this
aniersih

Janesville, WI

#18 Nov 21, 2010
Marie19 wrote:
Wow sadstory? is that what you call yourself you have to be most ignerant person ive heard on this damn site.
#1.) you don't know the "pregnant girlfriend" so don't make up bull shyt ass stories about her ok??
#2.) she know who the father of her baby is and thats LUIS ANGEL GONZALEZ.
#3.) GROW THE FUCK UP!!!! why would you even try to get yourself involved in this when you obviously know NOTHING about ANYTHING.
and you going to sit there and talk shyt about her about laying on her back? wow your mature how bout you get your story straight, and know what the fuck your talking about before you run your mouth. becasue the whole tradgedy that happened was because of a lil ass wanabe gangbanger who was jelous that his EX was wit someone she really loved and loved her back.
i mean get REAL if you knew anything you would know she had a really hard time dealing with his death have some FUCKING RESPECT BITCH!
^^Alright first off you said the wannabe gangbanger was jealous that his ex was with someone she really loved and how Luis loved her back.. Well the funniest thing about that is DUSSTIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND THAT HE LOVES AND HAS BEEN WITH FOR THE PAST YEAR.. WHY THE HELL WOULD HE CARE ABOUT SOME OTHER GIRL? Damn maybe YOU need to get YOUR facts fucking straight..Because I know for a FACT Dusstin didn't date Luis's girlfriend.
It had to be one of the OTHER boys that was there.
You say HAVE SOME RESPECT? How about YOU have some respect! I bet you never ONCE thought about putting yourself into Dusstin's friends and familys situation? No, You didn't. How would you feel if your friend/family member got accused of doing something they didn't even do? I'm pretty sure you'd be doing the SAME thing Dusstin's family and friends are doing..
And someone said something about Luis always had a smile on his face and didn't deserve to die.. Well I agree I don't think he deserved to die.. I don't think anyone deserves to die especially not like that in that way.. But Dusstin ALWAYS had a smile on his face too, And he DOESN'T deserve this!!
HONESTLY; I feel really bad for both sides of the situation, This is a TRAGIC situation and I hope they really find the killer, Because they haven't found him yet.
beloit

United States

#19 Jan 20, 2011
anieshirp or whatever you name is your little friend did it and he will pay for what he has done to my family . if your ass would go to court and see his crying face youll see hes alreday paying for what hes done.
they took my brother away from me and i just feel sorry for his low family of him
Nie-Nie 24

Beloit, WI

#20 Jan 24, 2011
Anieshirp u wont marie19 to put herself in dusstin shoes of his friends and family will you put your self in the shoes of luis's family friends and baby mother!!! she has to raise a baby on her on cause of that lil punk so befor you comment back feel our pain!!
justice13

Janesville, WI

#21 Jan 31, 2011
I cannot believe all of these posts about feeling bad for a 16 year old that shot a young man 2 times in the chest... how do you figure he wasnt intending to kill Luis? And lets be honest with ourselves be biased all you want because youre young and immature or friends with dusstin but he still murdered that other kid. Its sad and maybe he did it because he was young or jealous or whatever his reason was, but he still walked up to Luis pointed the gun at him and fired twice. So think about that. Remorseful or not, what kind of person does that? A guilty one. And as a matter of fact he is 16, and 16 year old kids are not half brain dead, he knew exactly what he was going to do. Its called first degree intentional homicide people. Wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Footville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Traffic backup on Interstate 39/90 near Janesvi... (Sep '08) 7 hr patti g 2
Debate: Marijuana - Janesville, WI (Aug '10) Mar 24 bill g 31
Brodhead Music Thread (May '12) Mar 21 Musikologist 14
Gay's In Evansville (Sep '09) Mar 10 truth 23
Stop Loud Harley's (Jan '09) Feb '15 Alias 206
filthey guest at motel 6 Feb '15 a guest 1
World Buffet's cheese sticks do NOT taste like ... Feb '15 He who enjoys buf... 1
Footville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Footville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]