Dozens Of Faux Fashion Replicas Confi...

Dozens Of Faux Fashion Replicas Confiscated From OC Home

There are 7 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from May 9, 2008, titled Dozens Of Faux Fashion Replicas Confiscated From OC Home. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Investigators seized dozens of suspected counterfeit Louis Vuitton , Coach, Fendi and Gucci handbags and wallets Friday from the home of a Foothill Ranch woman who sold the items over the Internet and via ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

Mike

Anaheim, CA

#1 May 9, 2008
Wait.
You're saying there's something wrong with the selling of fake $200 purses for $50?
The wrong is actually paying for a $200. purse to begin with.
Kevin

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#2 May 10, 2008
Mike wrote:
Wait.
You're saying there's something wrong with the selling of fake $200 purses for $50?
The wrong is actually paying for a $200. purse to begin with.
Mike, you can't get a real Louis Vuitton purse for $200. Try the $600 -$1000 price range...minimum. It's crazy! See link. As long as there is a demand, there is going to be a supply.

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/brands/louis_vu...
the dude

Encinitas, CA

#3 May 10, 2008
if you need to spend that much on a purse you deserved to get ripped off.
the doctor

Torrance, CA

#4 May 10, 2008
people buying this stuff have to know it isnt real, and their friends know they cant afford the real thing anyway. if they think it is real then their friends already know they are stupid.
the funny thing is alot of the designer stuff that was made in italy is now made in asia, and the stuff that isnt is made by vietnamese that have moved to italy!
yes, prices are definately out of control, but people like wasting money when they have too much of it,
the Lawyer

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 May 10, 2008
what is wrong is that there fake that children ages6-18 are working almost 300 hrs for less than 100 dollars a month to make these knockoff bags that to me is what is wrong and people who make 60,000 or more of yearly income a 600+ dollar purse is no big deal its like the middle income class spending 80 dollars on good quality fossil purse.Please get informed on fakes before you start justifying them
Irene

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#6 May 10, 2008
Hi Lawyer...

I don't think anyone on this thread is justifying purchasing the fakes and the consensus seems to be that you're an idiot whether you buy the real thing or a fake.

I make a lot more than $60K a year and refuse to spend $600.00 on a purse. My female friends think I am cheap but I'm not the one with credit card debt.
Jane

Phoenix, AZ

#7 May 11, 2008
There is nothing wrong with spending any amount that you desire on a luxury item as long as YOU can afford it. Men spend stupid amounts on vehicles all of the time. It's YOUR money that YOU work for and there is nothing wrong with spending it as YOU see fit. What is ignorant is when a women does not wish too spend 1000.00 on a bag but wants people to THINK that she did. Women who carry counterfeit handbags are just plain tacky. There are many of us out there that see you carrying your fake crap . If you only knew how foolish you appear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foothill Ranch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Different churches joined in faith Mon RevKen 2
News Anti-abortion group releases video snippet afte... Aug 30 cpeter1313 3
Barn chores Aug 28 Always have 1
News Affordable senior apartments coming to Irvine (Aug '14) Aug 23 Suzy Briggs 3
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Aug 22 da lil homie tine... 121
Gangs in lake forest: South side Raza vs Family... Aug 19 califasss 1
Loud Rumbling Noise in Aliso Viejo (Jun '09) Aug 14 Elena in Laguna 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foothill Ranch Mortgages