San Bernardino district attorney wants government to collect immigrants' DNA as part of reform deal

Jan 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

San Bernardino District Attorney, Michael A. Ramos, drafted a hand-delivered a letter to Speaker of the House John Boehner and the Senate majority leader Senator Harry Reid asking for DNA collection to be added to a proposed immigration reform package.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Take it to the house. They will put it in there. That is if they don't kill the bill first.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Some of them would give their right arm for a green card.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

that will also help on those fake family own businesses who hire only their own meaning only those who look like them and have no relations to get those minority business loans and grants. checking their employees inorder to get rid of their fraud.
WhoKnows

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

spytheweb wrote:
Take it to the house. They will put it in there. That is if they don't kill the bill first.
What makes you so confident that the house even if controlled by repubs. will not roll over for votes or for whatever reason they feel leagalizing these people would be beneficial to this country?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

WhoKnows wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you so confident that the house even if controlled by repubs. will not roll over for votes or for whatever reason they feel leagalizing these people would be beneficial to this country?
everyone knows helping illegal aliens will not help the country nor the citizens,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fontana Forum right now

Search the Fontana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min Xavier Breath 200,204
Rialto man dies after being hit by car 1 hr Sara 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Helpful Hank 4,838
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bruno24 15,910
Work Ability I Office Rancho Cucamonga (May '13) 15 hr Work Ability I Office 72
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu PEE PEE PETE 26,611
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,806
•••
•••

Fontana News Video

•••
•••

Fontana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fontana People Search