Fontana Wal-Mart manager shot during ...

Fontana Wal-Mart manager shot during armed robbery

There are 47 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from May 5, 2009, titled Fontana Wal-Mart manager shot during armed robbery. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A Wal-Mart manager was shot in the leg during a robbery in Fontana this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Walnut Creek, CA

#2 May 5, 2009
These people are stupid. It's not enough they are already breaking the law, they go and shoot the manager as well, increasing the charges against them. Hopefully, the manager is ok, but shooting someone in the leg risks hitting the femural, he could've bleed out in moments.
Horse

Santa Monica, CA

#3 May 5, 2009
These guys are morons!!! Who in their right mind robs a walmart!!! that place is A covered in cameras, B has security guards, C always busy(tons of witnesses), D in a uhaul?!!!! Really! talk about a fast getaway vehicle. ha ha ha!!!
_BDD_

Walnut Creek, CA

#4 May 5, 2009
In my mind, i kept seeing Larry and Curly (from the 3 stooges) planning this robbery.
Greg

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 5, 2009
Good Job Fontana PD!... Hopefully by Friday these idiots who robbed Wal-Mart will be showering with men in prison! Dont drop the soap! haha suckers!!!

Since: May 09

Upland, CA

#8 May 5, 2009
Uhaul should not have persons work for the company that are to rob wal mart! They will destroy the truck and the reputation of the uhaul company. Why do these mens do these horible action at the big wal mart store. they need money they need to wait to get the payment check from the Uhaul company or go to the working centers to find more jobs or work to do. Maybe a computer job that is easy to do for them like internet company that will hire or another transpot company will hire a mans like that. Now they in the jail and say why do we do this to the wal mart store now we can't work anymore oh no!!!
Mike C

Honolulu, HI

#9 May 5, 2009
These guys are garbage. Wish the police had shot them both. Talk about stupid. These to guys define the word.

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

#10 May 5, 2009
I saw them get caught on Sierra & Arrow...I was at the Citi Bank, and they had Sierra blocked off and a white male in custody...Then, when I pulled out at the back of the bank, I saw at least 5 more Police cars and they had a black male in custody...
When I first saw the U-Haul truck, I assumed it was over drugs or full of ILLEGALS...
However, what surprises me is why anyone would be stupid enough to rob this particular WalMart...Hasn't anyone noticed the Traffic Cop who rides around the parking lot on her 3-wheeler, giving random tickets to shoppers?...

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

#11 May 5, 2009
I saw the suspect pictured on the left, but the other guy looked way lighter than the other picture...
LOL LOL LOl

Los Angeles, CA

#13 May 5, 2009
These two monkeys are why Darwinism exists. Rob a freaking Walmart in a U-haul truck. Rot in prison you two morons. Once again, the black man doing robberies with a gun.
papa

Chino, CA

#14 May 5, 2009
you butt holes making racist remarks are the real idiots.especially see more butt,or see more bootie,what ever you name is.express your self but leave the racism out or i will tell you about the best killer there ever was can you say hitler?
Steve

Long Beach, CA

#15 May 5, 2009
Good work, Fontana P.D.
RC Resident

Upland, CA

#16 May 5, 2009
LOL!! Nice catch Fontana PD!! Two big fish out of the pond!! WOOOOOHOOOOO Hopefully they rot in prison and use a rusted, virus infected, dull razor blade to wack themselves and save us taxpayers money!!
PC187CRACKERS

Kapolei, HI

#19 May 5, 2009
Seymour Butts - Claremont wrote:
Congrats to the Fontana P.D. for capturing the Silverbacks. Hopefully they will not be released back into society for quite a while. They both belong back in captivity. Hope the manager recovers and was not seriously injured.
Hey man i forgot to ask about 2 weeks ago....but how did your wife do trying to give birth to your 8th child on Hitlers birthday ???Did she make it or was she arrested afterwards along with you and your buddies celebrating that day?????
PC187CRACKERS

Kapolei, HI

#21 May 5, 2009
papa wrote:
you butt holes making racist remarks are the real idiots.especially see more butt,or see more bootie,what ever you name is.express your self but leave the racism out or i will tell you about the best killer there ever was can you say hitler?
Trust me he doesn't see any booty unless it's from a prostitute,even then he is having trouble getting to one unless he isn't arrested...but don't worry about Seymore he is a nobody who probably doesn't have a life because he is always on the computer and argues about this and that and expects others to fix this countrys' issues while he sits on his BOOTY
No Pity

Yucaipa, CA

#22 May 5, 2009
I feel bad for these to fellows. The only reason they turned to a life of crime is because Ears Obama lied to them about spreading the wealth. They got tired of waiting for the check that hasn't arrived. I think Ears should parden them immediately and give them both a job at the White House with the other cabinet crooks.
Bud Jones

Upland, CA

#25 May 5, 2009
Typical-----
Morpheus

East Walpole, MA

#26 May 5, 2009
Great Job FPD!
antonio castillo

Saint Louis, MO

#27 May 5, 2009
stupid negritos.
Concerned Citizen

Stanton, CA

#28 May 5, 2009
I would like to congratulate the Fontana Police Department on another fine catch. These idiots picked the wrong police department to mess with. Trust me I have been delt with by them before! They are polite......but very heavy handed. Don't worry I deserved it as most idiots do. It is very typical for idiots to comit idiot crimes so don't expect their plans (u haul truck/robbing wal mart) to be any better than the education they recieved while attending adult after school earning their GED. Comon people.....what do you expect from criminals? Have their plans ever been smarter then well educated police officers? Think about that! CC OUT
young cyco

Ocean Springs, MS

#29 May 6, 2009
All I have to say is dont BLAME the homies for what appen thats all we no. All we see is new thing gettn put together and we cant even get a job Walmart,l Malls all kinds of things all we get is one way ticket to jail yall allready have our life planed out fo us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Chosen Traveler 32,404
Poll Reasons why San Bernardino sucks (Oct '08) 11 hr La_ Life 39
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sun Indo frank 213
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
San Bernardino Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Sep 22 Tom 2
Fontana Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Derrick 2
Rancho Cucamonga Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... Sep 22 Rick 2

Fontana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fontana Mortgages