Man charged in Fontana double homicid...

Man charged in Fontana double homicide, home invasion

There are 89 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 4, 2009, titled Man charged in Fontana double homicide, home invasion. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A man who was shot last week during an attempted home invasion that resulted in a double homicide has been charged with five felonies, including murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Havoc70

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2009
Should have let the little Bastard bleed out

Since: Nov 09

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2009
This guy is 26 years old and he wasted his life. If he's convicted he wont see the free world for a very long time. What a waste. Was it worth it Mr. Osuna?
SB Residente

Victorville, CA

#4 Nov 4, 2009
Puro Mehicano Pride ese!!
Kylekck

Orange, CA

#5 Nov 4, 2009
Lucio was an Uncle figure in my life. he was a good man, sure didnt deserve this.

He will Be missed truly!
Ray Ray

Riverside, CA

#7 Nov 5, 2009
Si un now you gonna have to feed this wet until he dies!
Tax Payer John Q

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#8 Nov 5, 2009
and yet...another one for......La Raza!!!
Saddened

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2009
Kylekck wrote:
Lucio was an Uncle figure in my life. he was a good man, sure didnt deserve this.
He will Be missed truly!
Hate to say it but dang what an uncle figure!!! Give me a break! He broke into someones home and had weapons! He was going to rob this man im sorry to say but he got what he desreved!!!!! Who didnt deserve this was the poor man that was in his home minding his own business when multiple men stormed in and did this... It angers me that you can say good man! Good men dont do this kind of thing.... THey live life honestly and not out harming other people!
Saddened

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2009
Ray Ray wrote:
Si un now you gonna have to feed this wet until he dies!
All we can do is pray he gets the death penalty as soon as possible!
Pissed Off

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 5, 2009
Kylekck - I sure hope your uncle taught you better then he lived his life, because if you follow any of what he did, you'll be right there burried next to him. He deserved to die and my only hope is that they find EVERYONE else invloved and they get what they deserve as well. This MF goes in to a house to rob and steal with his homies!! He had no business being in that house. Because of that the TRUE victim is the guy that lived there, because he had a caring family & kids. He wasn't a thug or gang banger, he was just trying to protect himself & his loved ones, from the useless gang bangers that can't earn an honest living and do things the right way. Get the details, if your family then you know what truly went down. If you know anything, do the right thing and give info to the police to catch everyone else involved. It's just a matter of time anyway! Can you sleep at night, will you be able to live with yourself, are you a religious man? Go to church, get right with God and think about the decisions you make in life and how it affects EVERYONE. Do the right thing!!

There was NO good in your uncle and if you're too blind to see that, then you are just as stupid as he is!!

To be clear, I won't miss your uncle one damn bit. We don't need people like that in our world!!!
former fontana resident

Costa Mesa, CA

#12 Nov 5, 2009
Saddened....I think that you are mistaken...Lucio was one of the victims who unfortunately passed away. You may want to re-read the article. Kylekck...I am sorry for your loss.
Saddened

United States

#13 Nov 5, 2009
former fontana resident wrote:
Saddened....I think that you are mistaken...Lucio was one of the victims who unfortunately passed away. You may want to re-read the article. Kylekck...I am sorry for your loss.
No sorry hun he was not!!! Robert was my family and i know for a FACT he did not know MR. LUCIO!!!! Mr LUCIO broke into my cousins home and was going to rob him! Maybe you should get your facts straight! This man was a HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING WHO KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE BROKE INTO THAT HOME!
qwert

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Nov 5, 2009
Former Fontana Resident - You are incorrect!! Lucio was a one of the intruders that was with the guy that got charged! If you want to say sorry for a loss, say sorry to the guy that lived there, family. He is the true victim!!

This guy is just a low life, that got what he deserved! Because he had absolutely no business in that house. He was a thug and all our lives are better off without him in it!
anonymous

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2009
Robert shot two intruders who entered his home..One he killed and now one is going to pay the rest of his life by rotting in jail..The Ramirez Family is who we should all be praying for.. They are the ones left without a loved one.. That is one hell of a way to go out Robert..protecting your family.. YOU will truly be missed.
Hope- IE

Newington, CT

#16 Nov 5, 2009
For the Ramirez Family you are in my prayers. Robert is in heaven and his you're " Hero ". Remember the good memories you've had with him. He is now looking over you protecting you, like he did when his life was taken. To his wife, i pray for you to be strong, you have part of him in your children. He will never be forgotton..
JOE BACA IS CACA

Riverside, CA

#17 Nov 5, 2009
SHOOT TO KILL CHOO GANG BANGERS

Folks if you're not shooting to put these animals out of society's misery then you're wasting our tax money and also endangering your life.

The moment you see cholos or the cholo types move into your neighborhood. I suggest you invest in a .357 or a .12 gauge and learn how to use them. Go to the local shooting range, take classes in safety and shooting. Register the weapons of course and the hope to God that these vile animals dont invade your home. HOEVER, if these vile roaches, scums if the earth (the Mexican cholo) try to invade your home you'll be ready to defend yourself and have them meet their maker in hell.

Si se puede!
Si se puede!
former fontana resident

Costa Mesa, CA

#18 Nov 6, 2009
I would like to apologize for my mistake. I was going off of what the article said. Thank you for correcting me and giving more details than the article did.
To the Ramirez Family....I am sorry for your loss.
SOCAL FAN

Upland, CA

#19 Nov 6, 2009
Tax Payer John Q wrote:
and yet...another one for......La Raza!!!
Ilike the way you keep "The Raza in mind,your wife must be Mexican.
WONDERING FROM MOVAL

Moreno Valley, CA

#20 Nov 6, 2009
Wow unbelievable that someone along with there homies can just break into someones home. So Lucio did not know Robert?? What do you think Lucios intentions were to take...money, drugs, personal things?? Really sorry for the loss of your cousin, sure didnt deserve to be killed by some damn loser
Pissed Off wrote:
Kylekck - I sure hope your uncle taught you better then he lived his life, because if you follow any of what he did, you'll be right there burried next to him. He deserved to die and my only hope is that they find EVERYONE else invloved and they get what they deserve as well. This MF goes in to a house to rob and steal with his homies!! He had no business being in that house. Because of that the TRUE victim is the guy that lived there, because he had a caring family & kids. He wasn't a thug or gang banger, he was just trying to protect himself & his loved ones, from the useless gang bangers that can't earn an honest living and do things the right way. Get the details, if your family then you know what truly went down. If you know anything, do the right thing and give info to the police to catch everyone else involved. It's just a matter of time anyway! Can you sleep at night, will you be able to live with yourself, are you a religious man? Go to church, get right with God and think about the decisions you make in life and how it affects EVERYONE. Do the right thing!!
There was NO good in your uncle and if you're too blind to see that, then you are just as stupid as he is!!
To be clear, I won't miss your uncle one damn bit. We don't need people like that in our world!!!
NEO

Ontario, CA

#21 Nov 6, 2009
I lost my brother-in-law on Friday and he is a warming loving son, husband, father, friend and brother-in-law. No matter if he was Mexican American or any other race, which has nothing to do with it. Race should not be an issue here!!! HE IS Gone!! HE IS DIED!! He is gone because of people out there that have no heart and are evil for invading his home where his wife and children live. He died a HERO for protecting his family. Robert Ramirez was a great man. Was not a trouble maker and was not gang related. He worked; he graduated from to major colleges, and was very loving! He will never be forgotten!!! We love you Robert!
I donít wish death on anyone but this men going to a home and invading a home. Itís not forgivable. Also it does not matter where you live and where you are from. We just need peace!
Justice needs to be served!!
RIP tio lucio

Nuevo, CA

#22 Nov 7, 2009
i lost my tio lucio jimenez on friday the 30th and he wasn't a bad man. of course you ppl read these articles that you know nothing about and say all this NEGATIVE comments about him. if anything you guys aren't making it better by saying wat you think is right just go back to your pathetic lives and stay out of the bussiness that YOU DONT KNOW!!!! and by the way he was a VERY GOOD UNCLE FIGURE!!! my uncle was a good father to his kids and a good hushand to his wife. ppl have there mistakes everyone isn't perfect in this world. sorry to say but if robert ramirez wasn't a thug then nothing like this would EVER happen. i dont blame anybody for this stituation at all. i am not blind i am not deafh i know wats right and i know wats wrong.
LOVE ALWAYS PEBBLES
LET YOU REST IN PEACE
you were a very good uncle and did not deserve anything like this you were just at the wrong place and at the wrong. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART AS A GOOD MAN NO MATTER WAT ANYONE SAYS !!! YOU WILL BE MISSED A LOT....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flagship San Bernardino hotel gets $10 million ... 2 hr marg 1
News Vans Warped Tour Founder Kevin Lyman Reflects o... Mon marg 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun stewart scott 29,854
News D.A.: Operators Will Be Prosecuted For Murder I... Jul 31 marg 1
News $75,000 Reward Approved For Information Leading... Jul 29 Kurtz 1
News San Bernardino County sheriff unveils new crime... Jul 29 marg 1
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) Jul 22 Jamesroutledge1 134
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fontana Mortgages