Calif. Chick-fil-A gives out meals at gay marriage rally

Full story: Fox News
Supporters of the fast-food chain filed into the restaurant's locations across the country to show support on what fans are touting as "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day." A California Chick-fil-A surprised gay marriage supporters at a rally by passing out free meals coupons, despite the fast food chain's COO's outspoken stance against same-sex ... (more) Full Story
Littlle Blue Alien

Huntington, MA

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Of course do you think it was appreciated? Is a filthy pig headed poofter ever satisfied?
Just look at Jade? What a mess she really is.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Littlle Blue Alien wrote:
Of course do you think it was appreciated? Is a filthy pig headed poofter ever satisfied?
Just look at Jade? What a mess she really is.
\

Not only wasn't it appreciated...do you think the mainstream media even bothered to report on this???? That's how whacked-out the left-wing media is....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min Ben Howland 28,725
Pastor charged with bigamy (Apr '10) 15 hr Tamela Lynn 17
Vagos motorcycle club president faces murder ch... (Dec '09) Tue Green Eye MexXxican 110
Chino Hills teacher suspected of having sex wit... (Jun '10) Mon RalfMalf 124
Chris Brown -- I'm the Victim of Identity Theft Mon marg 1
Lesbian snapchat users? Jan 26 Hailey 25
Advocacy Workshop for Parents With Special Need... (May '06) Jan 26 Afriend 6

Fontana News Video

Fontana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fontana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]