Do you approve of Acquanetta Warren a...

Do you approve of Acquanetta Warren as Mayor?

Posted in the Fontana Forum

JB

Seal Beach, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2012
This woman is doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work mayor warren
Dogon Oak

Yorba Linda, CA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
RECALL garcia she is TRASH!!!
Former Resident

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2013
F*ck California! Corrupted by greedy politicians on both political parties!
Outside Observer

Riverside, CA

#5 Apr 26, 2013
She's G! She doesn't come across as a politician.
Truth

Seal Beach, CA

#6 Jun 17, 2013
She needs to go...worst mayor fontana has ever seen..bring back Nuami..I Like him..he is better than warren...I hope micheal tahan wins for mayor next year..
conservative

Fontana, CA

#7 Jun 18, 2013
She is terrible to stoop to the level of others in the media and ridicule them publicly shows a lack of class and leadership.
Belli

Irvine, CA

#8 Aug 11, 2013
conservative wrote:
She is terrible to stoop to the level of others in the media and ridicule them publicly shows a lack of class and leadership.
So true! She will get the vote as long as she acts like the same people who put her in office.
Jason

Munich, Germany

#9 May 30, 2014
She is a Republican that made racist ant anti Immigrant comments. She said Hispanics are responsibile for black voilence. I can not understand how she can be the mayor of a city where over 60% of the residents are hispanic
youidiotstookall thenames

Colton, CA

#10 Jun 9, 2014
all politicians are scum
dogon oak

Valencia, CA

#11 Jun 11, 2014
Jason wrote:
She is a Republican that made racist ant anti Immigrant comments. She said Hispanics are responsibile for black voilence. I can not understand how she can be the mayor of a city where over 60% of the residents are hispanic
Fontana is full of beaners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr ThatsPharttz 33,649
News Congressman Issa joins effort to get a oeMade I... 15 hr Solarman 1
News Fontana police arrest 13 during prostitution sting (May '09) Aug 9 Kandyk169 8
Review: Omnitrans ACCESS Aug 9 OMNITRANS ACCESS ADA 4
News Demonstrators gather in San Bernardino to conde... Aug 5 Red Crosse 2
Review: OMNITRANS Aug 5 OMNITRANS FONTANA 126
News Rancho Cucamonga residents given new rules for ... (Jan '09) Aug 4 Fedup 36

Fontana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fontana Mortgages