Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mr O Daniel

Hayward, CA

#156797 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone woke up cranky today...
I'm gonna use ya. I'm gonna run you ragged...You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156798 Aug 28, 2012
Not long ago a young lady appeared in this forum ready to wage thermonuclear war for the gay movement.

According to her, the normalization of homosexuality wasn't just the right thing to do -- it was part-B of God's Master Plan.

I quietly asked whether the sex practices in The Little Black Book were God's plan too. She replied she never heard of The Little Black Book. I sent her this link.
http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...

Never heard from the dumb cluck again.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156799 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that you are unable to provide the post where your made up concession occured.
Yeah, we all aready knew that.
I'm saying the content of your posts suck and people are getting tired of it.

You seem to think people come her to watch you play pocket pool with yourself.

They don't.
Jersey jerk

West Covina, CA

#156800 Aug 28, 2012
PM = take the day off and give the rest of us a rest break too!

Your so full of republican blarney that your starting to look like the Blimp calling himself Gov. of New Jersey / new jerky is more like it.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#156802 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Not long ago a young lady appeared in this forum ready to wage thermonuclear war for the gay movement.
According to her, the normalization of homosexuality wasn't just the right thing to do -- it was part-B of God's Master Plan.
I quietly asked whether the sex practices in The Little Black Book were God's plan too. She replied she never heard of The Little Black Book. I sent her this link.
http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/Litt...
Never heard from the dumb cluck again.
Wow. More lies from Gary Lloyd, the failed author.

That poster went by Pam Jordon. And she most certainly did respond after you sent her your beloved link. She responded quite a bit more after that actually. Here's one of the posts she made AFTER you provided the link to your beloved book:
http://www.topix.com/forum/san-diego/TH6FC2NT...

Here's what she said:
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to lie quite a bit.
I never said any of the above.
Disagree?
Find the post(s).
You of course didn't supply her with any of the posts, because your're a chicken shit lying coward.

Any other posters or events you'd like to lie about Gary?

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156803 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The content of my posts is merely evidence of your continued lying. Of course you are tiring of it. That's because you're a chicken shit coward who doesn't like his lying to be so publically exposed.

Don't like my posts? Stop lying. Simple solution moron.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156804 Aug 28, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter stinky? Can't type in your browser the cdc says hiv is 44 more times transmissable. Not tomention the study goes on to say placing children in such an environment is very dangerous and certainly counter intuitive.
Oh Dingleberry?
Pluck pluck you silly..........
No one was discussing HIV moron, it wasn't a "study" that was being discussed, and the CDC does not mention the placement of children or anyting about imaginary "environements".

Feel free to try again shit for brains.
Nick Names

West Covina, CA

#156805 Aug 28, 2012
PDB = Public Doggie Banger.
Reality

Madison, WI

#156806 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think people come her to watch you play pocket pool with yourself.
They don't.
Wrong Professor, asshat its you that is tiresome. Find the red X and USE it
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#156807 Aug 28, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Professor, asshat its you that is tiresome. Find the red X and USE it
whoever put a red X on this post LMAO

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#156809 Aug 28, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter stinky? Can't type in your browser the cdc says hiv is 44 more times transmissable. Not tomention the study goes on to say placing children in such an environment is very dangerous and certainly counter intuitive.
Oh Dingleberry?
Pluck pluck you silly..........
Your a complete liar. They said nothing about children, and their so-called study was only of gays in bars and clubs. Most of us are not bar sluts. The study is flawed at the core.
Goofball

West Covina, CA

#156810 Aug 28, 2012
No worries, we all here are glad your leaving this site and the country.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#156811 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
You have no logical responses so you have started mimicking the 'Prof' with scoffing.
I know you are jealous. Here is a suggestion; You do your best Janet N. dike impression, and the 'Prof' refines his queen costume by going to a real beauty salon and giving them the challenge of their life. Then go on a blind date (sorry, that's the only way I can face the thought), and see what happens! Think about it, the best of both worlds AND everything 'fits'!!!
That crawling feeling is your skin shrinking around your brain cavity.
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get back to us when you decide to employ the limited coherency skills you have.
If you didn't understand, why are you only able to respond with scoffing?

Did you get a call from ELH yet?

Smirk.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#156812 Aug 28, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter stinky? Can't type in your browser the cdc says hiv is 44 more times transmissable.
The CDC never said that. How many times do you need to be corrected for telling that lie?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#156813 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Massachusetts only a tiny amount of gays actually marry.
18,462 same sex couples married in Massachusetts in the first 8 years it was allowed, you of course consider that a tiny amount, but you're you.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#156816 Aug 28, 2012
ELH wrote:
Brian I don't know where you are doing all this debating but you have NEVER made a single "argument" here on TOPIX.
You post nothing but OPINIONS (usually in the form of a bumper sticker slogan) and everyone of them is based on faulty information.
While I wouldn't know where to start a list the ways YOU differ from me, I do know no one here is going to think that NOT being like you is an insult.
I'll repost my list of the top 20 best reasons for keeping marriage one man and one woman:

1 Posterity
2 Vive le difference!
3 Survival.
4 Civil discourse.
4 Antidemocratic.
5 Taboo.
6 Entitlement spending
7 Intrusive new regulation
8 Higher taxes
9 Fallacy of Composition
10 Married women suffer less violence
11 Ex post facto law for married gays
12 Honor your mother and father
13 Kant's Catagorical Imperitive, what if everyone did
14 Diversity and integration vs SSM is segregation
15 Backlash
16 Scapegoating against homosexuals
17 Consequences of changing law
18 Boycotts of marriage supporters
19 Bullying marriage supporters
20 Hypocrites outing gays
Dude

New Castle, DE

#156817 Aug 28, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to the time that your father removed his dentures before rimming you at the Holiday Inn. You had told folks here on this thread that you were trying to bond with him and rekindle past experiences.
Why are you stealing my name, you hack?

Location hidden

#156818 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are still too chicken shit to actually provide the name of your so called Stanford scientist!! Yeah, we know. Given that you are a liar like Gary, no one is shocked by your cowardice. Absolutely no one!
As for proving evolution, would that be "real" evolution, or your third grade buybull fueled fantasy version of it that states that what people wear is a result of evolution, that behaviors have a sexual orientation, and that marriage is a result of evolution??!!!!! Damn you are one stupid dingbat.
What's the matter boy? Exposing your inability to respond with anything but flamBOYant scoffing?

Come on, surely you can debate the basics of evolution?

Where is marriage come from?

If not evolution, why do butch lesbians dress and act like men?

What does mating behavior stem from?

Go ahead, show us your intelligence.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#156819 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do let us all know when you can provide his name chicken shit coward!
LOL!!! Watching you dance around your deceitful outright lies is hilarious KiMare!! Hey, remind us all again what you god thinks about intentional liars, and aggitative bitches?!!!!!
You can find out by refering to Proverbs in your handy dandy buybull!!! Enjoy hell with Gary!!
Why should I. You are incapable of understanding either one idiot boy.

Location hidden

#156820 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
The one that is most reasonable is, "You're an idiot."
Anything else you need us to show you?
You should know boy.

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Ewell is located at 6782 Ventura Ct. San ... 6 hr WENDY EWELL 1
Metrolink Inland Empire-Orange County Line 9 hr METROLINK IEOC LINE 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr As pharts 32,915
Review: Liberty Books (Jun '14) Apr 21 CARLOS 2
News Three arrested after Redlands gas station robbery Apr 19 A_Tongi 2
Downtown San Bernardino Metrolink Station Apr 17 DOWNTOWN SB METRO... 22
Review: San Bernardino Transit Center Apr 16 SB TRANSIT CENTER 10

Fontana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fontana Mortgages