San Bernardino homicide victima s step-son sought in connection to Rialto slaying

Jul 11, 2014 Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

RIALTO >> An arrest warrant has been issued for the stepson of a slain San Bernardino man in connection to the death of a 19-year-old Rialto teen who was gunned down in broad daylight earlier this week.

Full Story
Sad

Bellflower, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2014
My family and I are sadden that our family was murdered in his own home. He was a wonderful uncle and brother, loving father.
Hurting

Avondale, AZ

#2 Jul 15, 2014
I am hurt as well. he was a wonderful person,I will truly miss him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Trojan 27,584
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Tina Kauffman 16,009
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
UPDATE: Mother's boyfriend suspected in 5-year-... (Mar '10) Mon a mother of two 150
Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) Sun leonard sturgess 142
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Kitchen Remodel (Nov '08) Sep 27 Eugene Dean 6

Fontana News Video

Fontana Jobs

Fontana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fontana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fontana

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]