San Bernardino homicide victima s ste...

San Bernardino homicide victima s step-son sought in connection to Rialto slaying

There are 2 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jul 11, 2014, titled San Bernardino homicide victima s step-son sought in connection to Rialto slaying. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

RIALTO >> An arrest warrant has been issued for the stepson of a slain San Bernardino man in connection to the death of a 19-year-old Rialto teen who was gunned down in broad daylight earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Palmdale, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2014
My family and I are sadden that our family was murdered in his own home. He was a wonderful uncle and brother, loving father.

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jul 15, 2014
I am hurt as well. he was a wonderful person,I will truly miss him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Trojan 32,446
Review: Teamsters Union Local 63 (Nov '14) 5 hr TCB 63 10
News Found guilty, SB woman seeks new trial (Sep '09) Oct 20 Anonymous 26
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Oct 19 just saying 226
News Prosecutors allege Chaffey High School music te... (Jul '09) Oct 18 dontcarewhatyouha... 537
Rancho Cucamonga Windshield repair and Auto gla... Oct 17 Robert 1
Dementia/Alzheimer's in Pres Race? Oct 1 Legal Issues Forum 1

Fontana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fontana Mortgages