UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32247 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18372 Feb 27, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Lifer and Nation, sounds you two were just awaiting the opportunity to gang rape Chafed Traveler on this subject :/
Could you fellas at least do this fellow Bruin a favor and let me know so next time I can be part of the drawer-dropping spectacle? I would suggest we also invite Brewski too, he likes to get charged up and “blow” just like Lifer ;)
Go Bruins, who says powder blue isn’t tough!
Sorry Bite On/PP Pryck, sounds like you were just schooled by two "real" Bruin fans with actual facts, something trolls like you misdirect or avoid altogether.

I think it best a Tro-jan like you should Tro-ll off to another website as there really isn't much of anything postitive to say in defense of your SUC team right now! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18373 Feb 27, 2013
Fight On wrote:
And another thing why is it always that UCLA always is always considered a better school no matter what we do we are always second class citizens....OOOps?
Shut theF uck up, youFuc king loser. Only YOU are a second-class Citizen...LOSER.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18374 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
And another thing why is it always that SC always is always considered a better school no matter what we do we are always second class citizens....OOOps?
That's usually how it is, when you're comparing private to public schools, even in high school. Yes, it's often not valid, but that's the way it is.

We all know you see just as many $50K & up vehicles being driven by UCLA alumni as you do USC alumni. At the end of the day, they are BOTH great schools. And I sure hope so, since my tax dollars and yours are paying for much of UCLA's operating costs!:-P

BEAT THE WILDCATS!!(Hey, I can dream!)
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18375 Feb 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's usually how it is, when you're comparing private to public schools, even in high school. Yes, it's often not valid, but that's the way it is.
We all know you see just as many $50K & up vehicles being driven by UCLA alumni as you do USC alumni. At the end of the day, they are BOTH great schools. And I sure hope so, since my tax dollars and yours are paying for much of UCLA's operating costs!:-P
BEAT THE WILDCATS!!(Hey, I can dream!)
You replied to the phony one, that uses our names to try and fool everyone.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18376 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You replied to the phony one, that uses our names to try and fool everyone.
The "Bigot Troll" from El Monte

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18377 Feb 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>That is a great point BN. I also recall during that game Barkless being aloof and away from the sideline action. No assistance whatsoever!
Right now I give a slight edge to Cassel over Barkley for any future, potential clipboard holding postitions!
How would you even know if MB7 was in the position to assist Wittek? For all we know LK and staff may have wanted him out of the way because he was not able to play. Could be as simple as that, but you Trojan and Barkley haters will empty that glass whenever possible, right Bruise In!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18378 Feb 27, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? Just when I thought you couldn't get any more delusional...
I guess someone into faking things like Rob would also say Bill Walton faked inhaling before games... HaHa
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18379 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You replied to the phony one, that uses our names to try and fool everyone.
As Homer would say...Duh-oh!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18380 Feb 27, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How would you even know if MB7 was in the position to assist Wittek? For all we know LK and staff may have wanted him out of the way because he was not able to play. Could be as simple as that, but you Trojan and Barkley haters will empty that glass whenever possible, right Bruise In!
Yo "Spine Dr"

What a Lame response

the dude wears the "C" if your NOT a leader give the "C" to someone who will.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18381 Feb 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you Trojans and your conspiracy theories! Heh heh heh heh
I didn't actually see the first half live , but I caught the reply , and I must say , knowing the HT score going in , I thought I would see SC playing terribly , but watching it , it didn't look like a blowout, and , in all fairness it didn't look like the refs were really showing a big ucla bias except for that one play where Orlando Woolballs's son put a PERFECT-block/Snuff on Powell and they called a foul...that reminded me of the old days when the refs out right - Fucked SC to the point where even announcer Walton had to chastise the refs out of embarrassment!!
Just Me Wolffie

Los Angeles, CA

#18382 Feb 27, 2013
Hello Boys just back from the Island where the Hub produced my newest edition of adult films. "Wolffie Douches A Volcano", this is where I orgasm to save my Island from a volcano. I was again fab! MBD had a small part playing a gaay tourist he was so natural for the part The Hub had to cast him.
I see my Punahou boys are still on top of the world, Barry O is still President thanks to my influence, and Manti was on schedule to win the Heisman until he was sabatoged by USC Alumni.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18383 Feb 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ????
"is on first". Please Nation, everyone knows that one ;)

Go Bruins, we love word games!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18384 Feb 27, 2013
Just Me Wolffie wrote:
Hello Boys just back from the Island where the Hub produced my newest edition of adult films. "Wolffie Douches A Volcano", this is where I orgasm to save my Island from a volcano. I was again fab! MBD had a small part playing a gaay tourist he was so natural for the part The Hub had to cast him.
I see my Punahou boys are still on top of the world, Barry O is still President thanks to my influence, and Manti was on schedule to win the Heisman until he was sabatoged by USC Alumni.
Nice to hear from you again Miss Wolfie. Well I guess the rumor about you having a hysterectomy was not quite accurate if you were back at working in adult films :)

Sorry to hear about that Hawaiian boy Manti being totally off his rocker. I also hear he is not looking too good at the NFL tryouts
:(

Maybe if he flips out and fails at that too, you can get him into the adult industry like you did for MBD ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18385 Feb 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Bite On/PP Pryck, sounds like you were just schooled by two "real" Bruin fans with actual facts, something trolls like you misdirect or avoid altogether.
I think it best a Tro-jan like you should Tro-ll off to another website as there really isn't much of anything postitive to say in defense of your SUC team right now! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........
Brewski, time to settle down and take your medicine :/

You are getting so crazed the few times you finally do appear on this forum that all your pent up, Bruin blue balls are swelling to your brain :(

Please do not alienate the rest of us Bruins here and confuse us with other people. I know those nasty Trojans have been dominating us for so long and you take it probably harder (yum) than any other of us Bruins around here. Time for you to really focus, just like Shabazz did last game despite getting pink eye at the West Hollywood Athletic Club :/

I think you need extra attention this time around at MBD's hot tub this Friday. And remember fellas, MBD is not back yet from Hawaii filming adult porn with Miss Wolfie, so we still need a volunteer to emcee the speedo contest :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18386 Feb 27, 2013
Hey,are we not gonna be able to watch the game tonight?....this is bull-shit , pac 12 network!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18388 Feb 27, 2013
Can you get me a free ticket to Pauley tonight ,BFL?
Just Me Wolffie

Los Angeles, CA

#18389 Feb 27, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Can you get me a free ticket to Pauley tonight ,BFL?
No prob Hon! Just say you know me and you will be seated next to Ben Howland. The Hub and I go way back with Ben, he once visited one of our estates in Maui.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18390 Feb 27, 2013
Just Me Wolffie wrote:
<quoted text>
No prob Hon! Just say you know me and you will be seated next to Ben Howland. The Hub and I go way back with Ben, he once visited one of our estates in Maui.
I think i should call the Stub Hub.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18392 Feb 27, 2013
Fight Om wrote:
Hello Boys just back from the Island where I not onlh roduced but I also starred in my newest edition of adult films "Bite On Swallows A Volcano", this is where I swallow a huge load from the locals in Waikiki, to save my Island. I was again fab!
I see my Trojan boys still suck, and Obama is still President thanks to my blowing all the Democrats and Libertarians.
Uhhh, we don't care dude, I think you meant to post this on another thread...this is a sports thread.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18393 Feb 27, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Can you get me a free ticket to Pauley tonight ,BFL?
Actually I had two tix to the game, but I had to help my son move into his new place, and did not make it to Westwood, had I read your message earlier, I would have given you my two tix...sorry :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen tan 94 honda accord Sat Lion8592 1
News Paris Jackson passionately kisses her boyfriend... Apr 27 Amused Octopus 1
News Phelan to get roads paved (Oct '08) Apr 27 Earth First 6
News San Bernardino sues two water agencies over rec... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Rose Royce is Coming To Riverside, Ca Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Casual hookups lead to STD explosion in Inland ... Apr 24 Squirtz1083 2
facebook Apr 6 KAREN PICKUPGAMES 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fontana Mortgages