UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#13039 Aug 22, 2012
Why would I banned? For ripping a new one into trOJan's arse every day? Topix loves me for that!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13040 Aug 22, 2012
Funny, you're the only one who sees it that way. Even Bruins have disowned you, because you're full of shit.
Bruin For Life

United States

#13041 Aug 22, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Funny, you're the only one who sees it that way. Even Bruins have disowned you, because you're full of shit.
This coming from a guy who denies that OJ Simpson slashed two throats...and who has said on here that you would actually inivite OJ to have dinner with your familyu...and you have also said "OJ is a trOJan, and a true trOJan would never turn his back on another, regardless of the charges, and regardless of whether he did the crime or not"...did you or did you not say this you S CumBag (trojenz).

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#13042 Aug 22, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Well maybe not all the Bruins. There are a few hot tub participants like MBD and Pee Pee Pete that think Rob is a stud! HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13043 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from a guy who denies that OJ Simpson slashed two throats...
For about the 10th freakin' time, I never said that. I said I wasn't there. I don't know. But a jury found him NG.

You don't know either. You look like an idiot claiming to.

Still waiting for you to post a link to your supposed "fact". Or are you just an idiot posting BS, trying to sell it as fact? Yeah, that's what I thought!

Quit doing drugs. They're eating your brain.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#13044 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from a guy who denies that OJ Simpson slashed two throats...and who has said on here that you would actually inivite OJ to have dinner with your familyu...and you have also said "OJ is a trOJan, and a true trOJan would never turn his back on another, regardless of the charges, and regardless of whether he did the crime or not"...did you or did you not say this you S CumBag (trojenz).
Hey Rob, since you went back on your word about leaving Topix almost immediately, maybe you should just cool it until the actual season starts. Then you can talk FOOTBALL...like how great USC looks and how you will become at odds with Mora after 2 or 3 games of mediocrity.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13045 Aug 22, 2012
Besides, Bruins have committed more murders than Trojans. Doesn't matter that they weren't athletes. If all that matters is sports, then your dumb ass wouldn't bring up academic rankings or admissions standards. But being Mrs. Double Standard, you do!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13046 Aug 22, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rob, since you went back on your word about leaving Topix almost immediately, maybe you should just cool it until the actual season starts.
Not possible. It's the mota. LOL!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#13047 Aug 22, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
For about the 10th freakin' time, I never said that. I said I wasn't there. I don't know. But a jury found him NG.
You don't know either. You look like an idiot claiming to.
Still waiting for you to post a link to your supposed "fact". Or are you just an idiot posting BS, trying to sell it as fact? Yeah, that's what I thought!
Quit doing drugs. They're eating your brain.
FACT: you said on here that you would have OJ Simpson for thanksgiving dinner with your family - does this still hold true?

You have said, because he was found innocent by the bias jurors that makes him innocent of the crime, that is the same of you saying he did NOT commit the crime just because a jury of 12 biased numbskulls like were star-struck.
Bruin For Life

United States

#13048 Aug 22, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rob, since you went back on your word about leaving Topix almost immediately, maybe you should just cool it until the actual season starts. Then you can talk FOOTBALL...like how great USC looks and how you will become at odds with Mora after 2 or 3 games of mediocrity.
shut up dick, football season hasn't started yet, so I can not comment on your over rated defense-less football team with no depth.
Bruin For Life

United States

#13049 Aug 22, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Besides, Bruins have committed more murders than Trojans. Doesn't matter that they weren't athletes. If all that matters is sports, then your dumb ass wouldn't bring up academic rankings or admissions standards. But being Mrs. Double Standard, you do!
Between UCLA and USC the only thing that U S CumBags (trojenz) lead UCLA is in player arrests and sterioid injections to the football team, and having student athletes shot 1 block away from the campus ( Olympianb Bryshon Nallum) and regular students, two shot and killed blocks away from the campus.
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#13050 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>shut up dick, football season hasn't started yet, so I can not comment on your over rated defense-less football team with no depth.
I say ole boy time to put the reefer away....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13051 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>FACT: you said on here that you would have OJ Simpson for thanksgiving dinner with your family - does this still hold true?
No reason I wouldn't. I'd watch his alcohol intake.(That's what played the biggest factor in the Las Vegas incident. Drinking has gotten a lot of people into trouble.)
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You have said, because he was found innocent by the bias jurors that makes him innocent of the crime, that is the same of you saying he did NOT commit the crime just because a jury of 12 biased numbskulls like were star-struck.
It's the same only in your feeble mind.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13052 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Between UCLA and USC the only thing that U S CumBags (trojenz) lead UCLA is in player arrests and sterioid injections to the football team, and having student athletes shot 1 block away from the campus ( Olympianb Bryshon Nallum) and regular students, two shot and killed blocks away from the campus.
Really? UCLA has 1 win in their last 13 football games.

Quit smoking the mota. It's making you stupider with each post.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#13053 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>shut up dick, football season hasn't started yet, so I can not comment on your over rated defense-less football team with no depth.
Rob, Rob, Rob... I hope we are marking each others words so we can see who is right as the season progresses. And our defense has improved over last years model. You remember them, the one that actually gave up 0 points against you (B)ruins! HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13054 Aug 22, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, Rob, Rob... I hope we are marking each others words so we can see who is right as the season progresses. And our defense has improved over last years model. You remember them, the one that actually gave up 0 points against you (B)ruins! HaHa
He can't remember back to 2011. He can only go back to the 70's, when their professional bb teams won a bunch of NC's. LOL!!

He has selective memory.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#13055 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>shut up dick
Rob, are the churches out that way not working for you?

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#13056 Aug 22, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He has selective memory.
Most (B)ruins have to, being the "other team" that also occupies space in greater Los Angeles... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13057 Aug 22, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Most (B)ruins have to, being the "other team" that also occupies space in greater Los Angeles... HaHa
Yeah, it's going to be so funny when they finally win one and then claim, "We own you!!"

Kind of like ND fans having to go back 30 years or more, in order to TRY and make the rivalry appear competitive.

Win at least 3 of 5 and then talk.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#13058 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Banned again?
It's gotta be a Topix record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Bernardino outage leaves thousands without ... Dec 22 Anthony Ventura 2
BLACKS in Rancho Cucamonga (Sep '11) Dec 22 ShadowsCast 5
Lesbian snapchat users? Dec 21 Ellser 10
Optimize your website for locals (Sep '10) Dec 21 Norman 5
Review: Teamsters Union Local 63 Dec 21 kloud9 6
Review: Ohana Meat Co. Dec 16 EYG 1
Review: Ciuti International (Sep '10) Dec 13 Neera1999 13

Freeze Warning for San Bernardino County was issued at December 26 at 2:56AM PST

Fontana News Video

Fontana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fontana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fontana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fontana

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:34 pm PST